How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

Discussion in 'Female Misc' started by Dirk Diggler, Apr 17, 2015.

1. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    HAHAHAHAAA!!!! Yea GK...that oughta do it!! Slow your roll porky!! Problem solved...wife kicks you out...get new girl with tight booty... Problem solved

2. IronCore

IronCore Bigger Than MAYO - VIP

Sep 9, 2010
    I seriously laughed out loud on this one!!! Excellent idea!!!

3. Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue Strongwoman Administrator Staff Member

Jan 26, 2011
    omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ironhardempress

ironhardempress TID Lady Member

Jan 15, 2016
    SInce I am new here i just caught up on this thread. I imagine it is really hard to be with someone who doesn't share the same health goals as you. I've always kept myself in shape...ALWAYS....and I am 53. (most people think I am around 40 or so). Personality is important, but if I am not attracted to someone physically then I am definitely not going to have sex with them. When I found myself single after 25 years of marriage, I looked around at people my age and frankly the guys that i wanted to have sex with, based on looks (and personality to a degree--I wasn't looking for a new husband just yet) were few and far between...so I ended up with a younger man (there's 10 years between us) who fortunately shares my goals and aspirations both in the gym and in life. I dont care what anyone says, but most of us here place a high value on physical attractiveness or we wouldn't be pursuing this sport. It's not shallow, it's reality.

5. klbsa

klbsa VIP Member

Jan 5, 2011
    The truth is that getting her into the gym wont do much for her weight if she is still eating cake and garbage. I would go for the "I am worried about your health....You are to old to be eating like shit" angle.

6. Glycomann

Glycomann VIP Member

Jan 19, 2011
    I might know you. I metaled at Nationals in Pit in 92.

7. TaiChiChuan

TaiChiChuan Senior Member

Oct 25, 2012
    Seriousness.

This is what I would do. One day she'll leave the house with the kids. When she leaves with the kids somewhere, shopping, visiting a friend or relative, smash the TV, leave it in the front yard. Secondly, take all of her "junk food" outside and set the stuff on fire. Thirdly, make a special trip to the market and stock up the kitchen, cupboards, and pantry with good wholesome foods. Fourthly, if she drive take her car keys and deflate all the tires and remove the battery. If that doesn't work, I'd leave her fat ass for a couple months or three.

8. ketsugo

ketsugo VIP Member

Sep 10, 2011
    Become obsessed with losing weight yourself and after while encourage her to join you and discourage any meals or foods in the house that would hinder your success but blame on your lack of will power then maybe she will have no choice- get her to walk or jog with you , work out together etc ?? What everyone else says all good - GOOD LUCK

9. Littleguy

Littleguy TID Board Of Directors

Sep 30, 2011
    When spooning reach around her waist and grab a big handful of belly fat and just start kneading it like bread dough and when she says WTF say ohhhhh sorry I thought iot was a boob!.....:)

Do this nightly and act as if playing with her belly fat is an obsession that you cannot control jiggle it rub it talk about it, call her lovingly your "little fat chic' etc... see how that goes for awhile.

jimmybodytop and Go Away like this.
  10. Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy MuscleHead

Nov 1, 2012
    love me a fat woman

11. Mike_RN

Mike_RN Senior Moderators Staff Member

Aug 13, 2013
    Text her "U R Fat :)" nothing shows love and respect like texting.

12. GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla Certified Pillow Biter

Jul 17, 2013
    "UR FAT!"

no jk...:)

but seriously though, when you get diabetes, can you hook me up with Slin pins? Thanks babe.

BrotherIron likes this.