Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I am 55, wife has 2 years on me. At some point one must pick their battles. Sure I could bag a 40 something gym bod, cRap listening drama queen and be her sugar daddy and eat cream pie.........NOT!

All I can do is keep the tires on her bicycle aired up and keep up the yearly dues on the lifetime membership I bought her years ago. She prefers Planet Fitness (another mindbogglingly topic for another day). The weather is going cut back on our after dinner bike rides.

She ain't 50 anymore, neither am I. My yearly class reunion tunes me up pretty darn good seeing all the drunken, obese losers and I remain in a state of counting my blessings.

Now if she was just plain fat I'd tell her.

mjbanks

mjbanks

Nov 4, 2015
Do not dwell in the past do not dream of the future concentrate the mind on the present moment.

(fat) Buddha

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Encourage her to workout with you but don’t pressure her to. Just keep asking her once in a while if she wants to workout with you or if she wants to follow a diet with you. Worked for me, for a while anyways, shared my lifting/being in a deficit knowledge with her (have to be very tactful when giving advice, wait until she is already talking about it). She’s starting to think about getting back into it again so I’m happy about that. At first just let her do her own thing in the gym, just give her tips here and there. This will interrupt your own lifting sessions a little bit so that is a sacrifice you will have to consider. Don’t ever tell your wife she’s fat. Only read the first post, gotta stop doing that, hopefully everything worked out for you. I’ll see when I post this I guess, lol. 3 years later, now I’m curious.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
so you get hit on millions of times a day by the most gorgeous woman on the planet? you must be an Adonis type male? perfect in every way? what an ass clown! my wife's weight fluctuates and at times her ass has got over 2 feet wide. thing is she is so fucking beautiful and sexy it only makes me want her more. I'm not perfect and my weight has got the best of me at times and my wife has never said one negative word about it in over 25 yrs. get over yourself dude, your not anywhere near what your perception of yourself is.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
so you get hit on millions of times a day by the most gorgeous woman on the planet? you must be an Adonis type male? perfect in every way? what an ass clown! my wife's weight fluctuates and at times her ass has got over 2 feet wide. thing is she is so fucking beautiful and sexy it only makes me want her more. I'm not perfect and my weight has got the best of me at times and my wife has never said one negative word about it in over 25 yrs. get over yourself dude, your not anywhere near what your perception of yourself is.
Dude, it was 3 years ago, he could have smartened up and took the advice of some of these fine ppl, physical attraction is a lot more important to some than others, there is nothing wrong with that, yes you should love someone for who they are but that doesn’t mean you have to stop caring about what they look like. If he didn’t care, he wouldn’t have asked how he could be tactful in letting her know she has gained some weight and it bothers him (which I would still advise against), if it’s troubling him then it’s good to talk about it instead of keeping it bottled up but at least he came here first to talk instead of just saying to his wife hey, you’re fat. It’s all about just supporting your spouse and encouraging them, if they are packing on a few extra pounds I’m sure they are well aware and would most likely want to lose that weight. If they are happy with the way they are then ya, you’ll have to accept that but there is nothing wrong with encouraging them towards a better, healthier life.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
Why did you post your thread in female misc tho OP?

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Dude, it was 3 years ago, he could have smartened up and took the advice of some of these fine ppl, physical attraction is a lot more important to some than others, there is nothing wrong with that, yes you should love someone for who they are but that doesn’t mean you have to stop caring about what they look like. If he didn’t care, he wouldn’t have asked how he could be tactful in letting her know she has gained some weight and it bothers him (which I would still advise against), if it’s troubling him then it’s good to talk about it instead of keeping it bottled up but at least he came here first to talk instead of just saying to his wife hey, you’re fat. It’s all about just supporting your spouse and encouraging them, if they are packing on a few extra pounds I’m sure they are well aware and would most likely want to lose that weight. If they are happy with the way they are then ya, you’ll have to accept that but there is nothing wrong with encouraging them towards a better, healthier life.

I agree with everything you saying here. my issue is that every single post this guy makes starts of with how every woman on the planet wants to give him head forever. that shit happens to guys who are a somebody. my take is the guy is an insecure bitch who thought he could post up how wonderful he is loved by all woman who is dissatisfied with his wife thinking his message box would fill up with messages from the tid female population.

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
I agree with everything you saying here. my issue is that every single post this guy makes starts of with how every woman on the planet wants to give him head forever. that shit happens to guys who are a somebody. my take is the guy is an insecure bitch who thought he could post up how wonderful he is loved by all woman who is dissatisfied with his wife thinking his message box would fill up with messages from the tid female population.
I think you’re making a lot of assumptions about this guy. What is wrong with him being admired by women? And what is wrong with him having his message box filled up as long as he doesn’t talk about anything inappropriate in there? You are talking like you personally know this guy man. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt? I’m neither defending the guy or saying you are wrong, I just don’t know him well enough to pass judgement and it seems that you might have a vendetta against him. Just being honest.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I think you’re making a lot of assumptions about this guy. What is wrong with him being admired by women? And what is wrong with him having his message box filled up as long as he doesn’t talk about anything inappropriate in there? You are talking like you personally know this guy man. Why not give him the benefit of the doubt? I’m neither defending the guy or saying you are wrong, I just don’t know him well enough to pass judgement and it seems that you might have a vendetta against him. Just being honest.

no vendetta. ive been in sales for over 35yrs using face to face, phone, and email to communicate with potential customers so I think I have built a pretty good sense of what peoples 'real' agendas are. I don't know this guy but I have a real strong sense that his agenda isn't what he says it is. I know I come across harsh but people say its good because they always know where they stand with me. I don't pull my punches and say it the way I see it. a person who continuously says things to make him/her self seem better than others is a sure sign of insecurity. I just think his agenda is something other than advice on how to communicate with his wife. go to marriage counseling if your marriage is in trouble and you want to find out if you really belong together. Can you imagine how hurt his wife would be if she saw this post?
Your screen name, mr. niceguy, is very appropriate for you! maybe I should change mine to mr dickhead!

Mr.Niceguy

Mr.Niceguy

Mar 1, 2018
no vendetta. ive been in sales for over 35yrs using face to face, phone, and email to communicate with potential customers so I think I have built a pretty good sense of what peoples 'real' agendas are. I don't know this guy but I have a real strong sense that his agenda isn't what he says it is. I know I come across harsh but people say its good because they always know where they stand with me. I don't pull my punches and say it the way I see it. a person who continuously says things to make him/her self seem better than others is a sure sign of insecurity. I just think his agenda is something other than advice on how to communicate with his wife. go to marriage counseling if your marriage is in trouble and you want to find out if you really belong together. Can you imagine how hurt his wife would be if she saw this post?
Your screen name, mr. niceguy, is very appropriate for you! maybe I should change mine to mr dickhead!
Naw, I don’t think you are a dickhead at all, you make some good points, I just have a different viewpoint than most and sometimes I am too nice. It is what I am known for IRL, I can be a dick too, but only when I feel it’s justified. I respect that you are straightforward with ppl and don’t mince words, I hate it when ppl do that, just say what you mean and mean what you say.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic