How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

Discussion in 'Female Misc' started by Dirk Diggler, Apr 17, 2015.

1. GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla Certified Pillow Biter

Jul 17, 2013
    That would be the correct text in my humble opinion.

2. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    LOL..... that's awesome....

GuerillaKilla likes this.
  3. Ripitup

Ripitup VIP Member

Aug 29, 2013
    If want your wife to give you less pussy then tell her she looks fat or bad or something negative to where she won't want to be naked around her. She probably already knows she is not her old self and is already uncomfortable. Encourage healthy lifestyle. Say things like I, meaning you, fell so out of shape and need to do better at staying fit and eating right. And then maybe the 2 of you can work together.

4. trentracks

trentracks TID Board Of Directors

Apr 23, 2011
    wow this thread is old,,has any one told her yet????...Cause if not I,ll do it for 39.95

BrotherIron and sityslicker1 like this.
  5. Jay Cutler

Jay Cutler Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Hmmm, I had a bad news for you - I suppose your wife do not care about her look(( But on the other hand she is ok with you and don't care about other men)) To solve this problem you need to go for a walk with her - I do it with my girl, start from 5 km and ended 15-20 km per day, and it really helps her))

Rider likes this.
  6. Rider

Rider TID Board Of Directors

Aug 27, 2010
    This easy answer to this is, ya don't! You'll get yourself in trouble my man.

Just work on yourself, set the example, and hopefully she will want to eventually. She'll start by asking questions, that's good. Teach her and grow together.

7. OldManStrength

OldManStrength VIP Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Unfortunately even if you work on your self, if she is fat and lazy, she will continue to be fat and lazy, and not care about her appearance. It seems we all like to work out and be fit, we follow fit folks and see all the fit ladies and what she could be, if she gave a shit about herself, or you. Then we start getting bitter, because fuck we work hard to look good, why cant she do the same thing for us. After that point why the fuck bother.... just look the best you can and get some fit AF, girlfriend.

8. cactusflower

cactusflower TID Lady Member

Feb 17, 2012
    If you want stay married and stay alive - you don't - lol!

She probably knows she is not in the best shape/health and feels bad about it. For you to bring it up will just hurt her even more as you said. At 45 she could be starting menopause or peri-menopause which reeks havoc on your hormones and makes it much more difficult to lose weight. If you eat super clean maybe she sees it as being too extreme. Maybe ease her into it.

I can speak from experience that when a woman eats garbage and eats beyond the point of being full - she's trying to fill another void. However, I got fed up and took charge and made changes BUT it wasn't easy, and it took a lot of work. Maybe she feels you pulling away from her. Maybe she thinks you will leave her. Maybe she is depressed (and i don't mean just sad but clinically depressed). The best thing I can suggest it treat her with kindness, compassion and love. Let her know you lover her. Maybe let her know you are concerned for health (don't make it about aesthetics) and you want to help her and your kids need her. I know she's going though a tough time but what she really needs is a compassionate, loving, non-judgmental husband and you say you love her so let her know through words and actions and be her best cheerleader! Get your kids involved too.

Hope it didn't sound too preachy but I hope it helped. Good luck!

9. fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite TID Lady Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Wow, this thread is old. Went through it nevertheless. Many offered great advice and some errrr, well......

Anyways, how are things going Dirk. Any changes?

10. Yaya

Yaya VIP Member

Jun 25, 2012
    "Hey hun..i love u but as of late u really look like a blimp"

11. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    I don't see why men need to tip toe around the subject. Women should tell their man if they look like shit and men should do the same. There's a lot more to marriage then looks, but both parties have to remember what drew them to each other in the very beginning.... and it was something physical.

12. Januza

Januza Member

Aug 12, 2017
    I started my own experiment by getting a home gym. I have a treadmill, cross trainer and weights. Always make sure she was home when I worked out. Asked her to join me for a jog or bike ride etc. always making per part of something physical. Now she is working out on her own. She feels guilty if I work out and she doesn’t. We have changed our diet completely lots of greens. Cauliflower instead of rice etc. snacks only twice per week sometimes more. Her friend compliments her for her figure and fitness ( she is 48 I’m 41). I think it’s important to tell her and I feel she should join u for some activities. That u feel she has let herself go a bit. It’s painful to hear but in a relationship you need to be able to be honest and open. And tell her how much she turned u on when she was fitter etc. u clearly Still love her and wants to make this relationship work.