Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Have you met any Professional bodybuilders?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Vick Paul demayo I remember he levrone mendenhal Ronny flex battled it out in 1991 nationals.that was the best line up I have ever seen.i was a mendenhal fan.sorry about loosing your good mate.paul seemed to have it all but sometimes life just deals those cards.vick what are some of the funnier moments you had with Paul.

S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
i have met, lee priest, marcus ruhl, ronnie, branch, jay(bunch of times), cedric, dexter, victor martinez, and jose raymond. those are the ones that stand out in my mind but almost every show i have ever done has had a pro or 2 there. anyone remember matt duvall, the original muscle tech guy? i met him also dude was huge but fat as hell

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Vick Paul demayo I remember he levrone mendenhal Ronny flex battled it out in 1991 nationals.that was the best line up I have ever seen.i was a mendenhal fan.sorry about loosing your good mate.paul seemed to have it all but sometimes life just deals those cards.vick what are some of the funnier moments you had with Paul.

I remember one time he was working at this bar Scuttlebutts in Salem, MA and we brought some girls in to party with him. Well one of the girls got caught by her cop boyfriend and then to save face ratted one of the girls out for being 19 drinking at the bar. She didn't know who Paul was and Paul had to come over and pretend like he was kicking her out with a smile on his face telling us what she did, so we waited outside for him to leave work and the girl watched him get in the car with us, the look on her face was priceless lol, needless to say she never came around again.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Awsome story.Vick I put platz demayo and phil hill in the best legs catargory.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
Chris Duffy (yes, THAT Chris Duffy). He taught me contest prep, and what all the pros did. Flex Wheeler eats Burger King up to 3 weeks out from the Olympia. Chris' wife Joanie was my posing coach. Joanie coached most of the So Cal pros. Flavio Bacciannini (also helped w/ prep a bit). Dorian Yates (guest posed at a show I won). I was talking w/ Dorian backstage and asked him "Crazy Chris (Duffy) says you do 3 sustanon a day (5 grams a week) and a whole bottle of var, true?" Dorian chuckled.

Met Paul Dillet at another show I did, Paul Demayo (RIP), The guy from Arizona, can't remember his name, all I remember is that he claimed to be natural (yeah right). I ran the drug and diuretic program for another guy who won the North Americas. Can't remember his name, it was 15 years ago, but he got a pro card...that show was an easy way to get a card.

I am currently helping Frank Roberson prep for the Dallas Europa pro show this summer. He uses less gear than any pro I know. He has been running 1.5 grams of test a week. He only would run 1 gram, the point 5 was a compromise. I want him on 2 grams, minimum. I was barely able to talk him into running any tren, and he has only agreed to 400 mgs. He likes winstrol. I am also convincing him to run 600 mgs of mast/week. He won't run T3 or GH. He has a ton of pharm GH, so access is not the problem. He wants to do the Europa on the above. He says that he will do everything I recommend if he does the Olympia this year.

He is a genetic freak. 300 lbs, 5 10, @11% bf right now. He has a 30 inch waste. He believes GH will thicken his waist, but I explained to him that the guts come from slin, mostly, and excessive GH. I want him running 4-5 IU's of GH, pretty conservative for a pro.

I am going to see him tomorrow and hopefully he will agree to he program I am working up for him. The thing about Frank, and I respect him for this, is his family comes absolutely first.

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
View attachment 3063One of my best friends was Paul Demayo aka Quadzilla. I was there to see the downward spiral from his divorce, jail time, and addiction that led to his overdose. I don't know what gets a hold of good people, because he was good people with a big heart, maybe too big, IDK, miss the guy and the only thing that gives me peace is the thought that the good die young. I remember back in the 90s we were getting human grade cheap from Greece. I don't get why there are no sources there anymore.

That was so sad. He guest posed at a show I did, and he looked phenomenal. I would never have guessed that his life would be cut short....RIP

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
Chris Duffy (yes, THAT Chris Duffy). He taught me contest prep, and what all the pros did. Flex Wheeler eats Burger King up to 3 weeks out from the Olympia. Chris' wife Joanie was my posing coach. Joanie coached most of the So Cal pros. Flavio Bacciannini (also helped w/ prep a bit). Dorian Yates (guest posed at a show I won). I was talking w/ Dorian backstage and asked him "Crazy Chris (Duffy) says you do 3 sustanon a day (5 grams a week) and a whole bottle of var, true?" Dorian chuckled.

Met Paul Dillet at another show I did, Paul Demayo (RIP), The guy from Arizona, can't remember his name, all I remember is that he claimed to be natural (yeah right). I ran the drug and diuretic program for another guy who won the North Americas. Can't remember his name, it was 15 years ago, but he got a pro card...that show was an easy way to get a card.

I am currently helping Frank Roberson prep for the Dallas Europa pro show this summer. He uses less gear than any pro I know. He has been running 1.5 grams of test a week. He only would run 1 gram, the point 5 was a compromise. I want him on 2 grams, minimum. I was barely able to talk him into running any tren, and he has only agreed to 400 mgs. He likes winstrol. I am also convincing him to run 600 mgs of mast/week. He won't run T3 or GH. He has a ton of pharm GH, so access is not the problem. He wants to do the Europa on the above. He says that he will do everything I recommend if he does the Olympia this year.

He is a genetic freak. 300 lbs, 5 10, @11% bf right now. He has a 30 inch waste. He believes GH will thicken his waist, but I explained to him that the guts come from slin, mostly, and excessive GH. I want him running 4-5 IU's of GH, pretty conservative for a pro.

I am going to see him tomorrow and hopefully he will agree to he program I am working up for him. The thing about Frank, and I respect him for this, is his family comes absolutely first.

1) you prepped a guy to get his pro card and you remember he won North Americans but you don't remember his name?
2) You are prepping an IFBB pro and posting their drug stack?

Why do your posts seem as though they are full of shit?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Aside from Evan centopani I've met branch warren, Juan diesel morel and Dana Bailey

Branch was pretty much a cunt to everyone backstage ... Dana was cool we were joking and got some pics together

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic