Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Have you met any Professional bodybuilders?

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
I met and took pictures with branch Warren and my all time favorite Dorian Yates. Branch real cool dude and a little shorter than I thought. Dorian talk about a real nice guy.

Last edited:
M

m_t pockets

Jun 17, 2014
Ive met many especially the early 80s guys.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Victor was huge cant imagine how big Phil must be in person

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
Yes i met guy cisternino and i see jon delarosa all the time

Allrippedup

Allrippedup

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2012
Jay Cutler at the Cutler Classic in Boston. Cool guy. Super busy that day but willing to take a pic.

Bmfmichael

Bmfmichael

May 11, 2014
I actually trained with guy cisternino

G

Godsmack

Sep 18, 2010
I did spot Boyer Coe for his inclines back in 1982. He was staying at a hotel and training at my gym while on his way to a competition in Canada.

fattytophatty

fattytophatty

TID Lady Member
Dec 26, 2014
This is "met" by proxy but still a fun story my dad tells often. So Golden Boy Larry Scott lived in our area and had a son close to my oldest brother's age. My dad met Larry several times at school events and Larry always asked him if he was into bodybuilding (my dad is a former collegiate running back that doesn't lift at all, yet looks likes he's been pumping iron for years. Mom actually forbid him from lifting because she hated how huge he looked when he did). Anyway, Larry again asks. My dad tells him no and asks Larry why he should. Larry didn't have one reason as to why. Didn't say a word.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I shook Arnold's hand once

Last edited:
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I used to live in Venice so I'd see pros all the time. But I always left them alone. I did meet Brandon Curry, who looked like a gorilla. He was nice.

I only talked to him bc he was out on the boardwalk. I never bother anyone in the gym.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic