Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Have you met any Professional bodybuilders?

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I socialized with Ronnie Coleman a few weeks ago in the airport. I didn't know it was him until I opened up Facebook and saw pics of my friends with him

Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu

Apr 21, 2013
1) you prepped a guy to get his pro card and you remember he won North Americans but you don't remember his name?
2) You are prepping an IFBB pro and posting their drug stack?

Why do your posts seem as though they are full of shit?

I am bad with names. I have coached dozens and dozens of people, the NA guy was 15 years ago. Here I am with Frank. I don't think it is a danger for a pro BB to admit to steroid use. Cops are not going to go after an end user like Frank. And like I said, he uses less than any other pro I know. Now myself, that is another matter. And that is why I rarely post.

I share what high level competitors do, and then a mentally challenged person like yourself calls me full of shit. I have 3, possibly 4 people doing the Branch Warren. I have another kid with AMAZING genetics who I am trying to convince to do a drug tested show. He is 22, too young for gear. However he says he will do it with or without my help, so I am not sure what I will do with him. Got a gal doing bikini, and another doing physique. Ironically, I am being helped by some people on this forum who are more knowledgeable than myself. I few helped w/ my wife's program, which has worked phenomenally well. The womens section is awesome, because their are many real competitors, not people like yourself who just want to stir up shit.

This post will be my last for a while.

photo (2).jpg

FLBB89

FLBB89

MuscleHead
May 27, 2013
I am bad with names. I have coached dozens and dozens of people, the NA guy was 15 years ago. Here I am with Frank. I don't think it is a danger for a pro BB to admit to steroid use. Cops are not going to go after an end user like Frank. And like I said, he uses less than any other pro I know. Now myself, that is another matter. And that is why I rarely post.

I share what high level competitors do, and then a mentally challenged person like yourself calls me full of shit. I have 3, possibly 4 people doing the Branch Warren. I have another kid with AMAZING genetics who I am trying to convince to do a drug tested show. He is 22, too young for gear. However he says he will do it with or without my help, so I am not sure what I will do with him. Got a gal doing bikini, and another doing physique. Ironically, I am being helped by some people on this forum who are more knowledgeable than myself. I few helped w/ my wife's program, which has worked phenomenally well. The womens section is awesome, because their are many real competitors, not people like yourself who just want to stir up shit.

View attachment 5766

:rolleyes:

Some of your more memorable idiocy:

Claiming 1.5iu's of hgh made you lose 6% bodyfat while gaining 11lbs.
1.5 iu's of HGH For Life

Being a (very dumb) shill
we can make any strength GH we want. We also have Nords, and if everything goes according to plan I should be getting them for free, or at least significantly marked down.

Providing immensely dumb training advice
If you train legs twice a week they will not get sufficient rest for growth. Train them once every 6 or 7 days, no more.

Providing even dumber rationale
Training a bp twice a week will skyrocket your cortisol levels.

But wait! You prep IFBB pros but don't know if hgh is best run simultaneously with steroids?
Is HGH best run simultaneously w/ gear?

Do the pro bodybuilders you coach know you dont know a single thing about steroids?
Winstrol and/or anavar: Stacked or individually?

oh lol, heres you being a lying shill again
My thing is prepping elite level athletes for competition. I do programs for food, training, and steroid use. I am currently prepping an IFBB pro for the Dallas Europa and hopefully the Olympia. I have a handful of other guys, all gunning for NPC titles. They all run my gear. I am on trt and I do not even use my scripts test, since my product is every bit as good and much less expensive. I am also training a gal for bikini, and she is staying drug free.

so, just to recap:

you train "elite level athletes" (lol at calling pro bodybuilders this, but i digress) by giving them diet, training and steroid advice. Coincidentally, you don't know how to run anavar and winstrol, you dont know how to train, your understanding of recovery and training appears to be based on the latest FLEX mag, you dont know if GH should be run with steroids and you not-so-subtlety pimp whatever garbage source you work for (any strength GH you want!!). Oh, and you openly discuss the steroid use of an IFBB pro you claim to be prepping and do not understand why it would be a bad thing for a pro bodybuilder to admit to illegal drug use.

1bim.jpg

Last edited:
IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I've met quite a few, here's my experiences.

Kai Greene- despite all the negative stuff you ha about him, he was a very down to earth and humble guy. Quiet at first, but really enjoyed having normal conversation with a fan. Didnt promote anything, but asked me about my training and goals and encouraged me to keep on.

Big Ron- he didn't talk too much but was a nice guy when he did. He had been there all day from early morning signing pictures for fans. I imagine he was pretty beat.

Brandon Curry- super nice guy, but pretty quiet.

lou ferrigno- funny as hell and the normal confident Lou. Was really cool guy, was joking it up a lot with fans.

Met some others but it was more of a hey and move down the line kinda thing lol

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Do you really think Tiny wants his business to be shared on the internet?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I met Jay Cutler in Vegas at a GNC convention my buddy took me too he was pretty normal and his byline was"there is no such thing as overtraining just undereating"........lol

I met Nasser for about 3 mins in the 90's when he was guest posing at a show we went up to his room to get him down to the car for the venue and he was sitting on his bed just crying.,.............no idea wtf was up just telling you.
Nothing else glamorous or exciting sorry.
And no I have NOT given all the Mr.O's for the lat decade their training, diet, and AAS advice LMAO

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I used to lift with IFBB Pro Astrid Falconi @ Powerhouse Gym Toronto.

She was very cool; her husband put together a routine for us. I think they chose me because I was just a bit stronger than her. This was maybe early 90's I was about 25 yrs old.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Lou Ferrigno
Tanya Williams
Lora Ottenad
Lee Priest
Stan Mccquary
Stacy Clary Piper

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
Rich gaspari
Zack khan
Ronnie Coleman
Kai Greene
Larissa reiss
Shawn rhoden

All at the annual bodypower expo in Birmingham England

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I've been to the Arnold Classic a dozen or so times over the years & have met numerous pro BBer's. The physiques that have impressed me the most were Dorian Yates (his traps looked like they stood 2" off of his back... absolutely incredible) & Orville Burke. The nicest & friendliest pro I have met, and this is hard to believe considering where he is now, was Craig Titus.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Carrot Top,he's a great dude.Huge traps but needs a head reduction.

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Just met Victor Martinez and Guy Cisternino. Both were cool.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic