Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Have you met any Professional bodybuilders?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I've hung out/worked out with a fair amount of IFBB pros and it's funny how "off" everyone looks in the off season. With the amount of new Pros these days, it's pretty much a given my wife and I have shared a stage with some in the NPC. I'm more involved with WPD than bodybuilding but have also met most of the NY/Mass/Jersey/CT bodybuilders in our travels to Montanari Bros, Bev's, Diamonds Gym, Bridgewater Powerhouse etc.

M

Mijeyzway

Jul 12, 2013
I have met many pros from the mid 80's up until now. Ron Love was one of the coolest people I have ever met. I watched Lenda Murray train for her first Olympia win at our local gym, which was by the way the first ever power house gym franchise. I was also lucky enough to spend a couple of days with Milos Sarcev at his gym in Cali..... Most incredibly gracious man.

Hardatit

Hardatit

Dec 13, 2013
Lee Priest and Phill Heath his first year as a pro.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i met zap from american gladiatore in the 80s ...she was huge ..I would have loved to tap it out

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
From Brooklyn ?
Been out their a few times.
Been around the city from time to time
I use to party at the colleges years ago
Where abouts? You don't have to answer that if you don't want to Bro. Sometimes i just carry on

B

BeauBody38

Jan 8, 2015
Dennis Wolfe, a cool guy I met in the gym.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Met?? To many to list
Work out with
2 many again

Related 2--Flavio BACCIANINI

B

bmorlock

Oct 5, 2012
I went to high school with mike van wyck , he was a big guy then , he went to college in the states and when he came back he looked close to 300 lbs what a difference 5 years makes

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
Met Steve Kuclo at my first NPC show. He was there guest posing. Super nice guy and massive.
I was also had a local Female pro help me with my routine for my December show. Great lady, Jenifer Sadia - Olympia Competitor.

DrB

DrB

Feb 7, 2015
I met Dorian Yates after his first Mr Olympia win. He was guest posing at a NABBA WALES show. He was a true gent.
Also met Charles Clairmonte briefly a year before at the same show a year before.

Last edited:
Bonehard

Bonehard

Sep 14, 2013
2003 Olympia at Mandalay Bay...met Lou Ferrigno..he's a pompous pumpkin headed ass ****..I've never met someone so dumb in my life..he seems retarded and not just cuz he's deaf..I asked him to take a picture with me right after he had just finished taking one with a couple of busty blondes..granted I'm not that but I was a childhood fan of the hulk of course..I told him that right before I asked for a pic with him..he said and I quote " you can buy one "...talk about bursting ones bubble...as I walked away dumbfounded I said " stupid pumpkin headed mother ****er" loud enough for everyone who was watching to hear me..pretty sure he heard me so I scurried..but **** me what a punk bitch that guy is..A few years later I would see him for a while at Venice Golds gym..he looked like he had rickets he could barely walk because of his knees I guess..I wanted to kick his ass..and yes that's how I felt at the time..and the guy is a complete zero these days..and fukin dumb as dirt!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i met zap from american gladiators ...she was hot

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic