Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Have you met any Professional bodybuilders?

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
heard that lee preist was a fucking doucherangler

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
trained next to evan centopani, and met ben white

I had breakfast with Evan at the Pitt Pro. Really cool dude

Since I travel with Muscle Egg my list is a lot bigger. Most guys are pretty chill and cool.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
I worked at golds gym on sahra and decatur in las Vegas, so gunther, cutler(regular) cris cormier and douche bag Craig titus(regular)

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Lol douchebag craig titus... hes going to be in jail for a long long time

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
Lol douchebag craig titus... hes going to be in jail for a long long time

Bro people flew from all over the world just to meet him and he would blow them off. No pic or anything. Was a ASSHOLE to everyone in that gym. And had the biggest gut doing 45 degree press.. it was btw 2003-2004 when I worked at that location. With his wife Kelly. Another douchbag.lol. I had moved to another location when fbi came in there lookin.g for them. So many rumors were going around about him.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
Andy Haman: used to lift at the same gym in C Springs. He actually introduced himself to me when I joined that gym. Very nice guy, smart. Wrestled for Dan Gable at U of Iowa.
Jay Cutler: nice guy, talked to him for about one minute.
Branch Warren: nice guy, I'm a big fan. Seems like a bit of an introvert, which I can relate to.
Mark Alvisi: just said hi. Seemed like an ok person.
Ava Cowan: nice lady, again, just said hi.
Probably forgetting a couple, used to meet a lot of people at the bodybuilding.com expo each year when I lived in Boise.

AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Had a bizarre encounter with Ronnie at a club... where I watched a guy high as fuck on some club drug give him a shoulder massage against his will...

Sat and chat with Jay about how he keeps his bloodwork in line (needless to say we only spoke about cholesterols).

GOODFELLAS

GOODFELLAS

MuscleHead
May 24, 2012
Forgot met sean allan too. Super nice.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Boyer Coe in 1984, we were training in the same gym and I gave him a spot while he inclines 315 for a set of 8 :)

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Here goes mike matterazo cool guy with a tone of confidence Dorian Yates beast 310 pounds with abbs met him at the beach cool guy but quiet lee Haney legend very intelligent and maticules in every thing training and life Gary stardom met him briefly cool confident guy ain harrison pommy guy cool guy and at 22 unbelievable physic for a young guy flex wheeler man what a physic tinny female joint with full muscle bellies and had pussy throwing them selfs at him Paul dillet deceiving in a jumper but on stage fuck me awsome but came across delayed sonny Schmidt cool quiet guy missed on have lunch with aeron baker kicking myself to this day.

BulldogMuscle

BulldogMuscle

Jul 31, 2012
ive trained with victor martinez in fairfield nj, met kai, ronnie coleman, jay cutler, lee haney, rodney roller, kevin english an a couple more they go to jersey alot what can i say

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic