Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

First Cycle: Female Anavar Log! From Bikini to Figure

M

Mrs.Determined

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2014
Yeah joints are a killer right now and no carbs seems to make everything hurt worse.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
No sure listening to a coach. This is my first show and thank goodness there is novice bc I am no where near ready.

ah, well I'm sure they know what they are doing (we hope anyway lol) I'm sure you will do fine and it's great experience if you want to do it again! :)

M

Mrs.Determined

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2014
ah, well I'm sure they know what they are doing (we hope anyway lol) I'm sure you will do fine and it's great experience if you want to do it again! :)

Iv already picked up 2 more shows. One in August and another in October. Im just ready iv been prepping for 20 weeks. Even though im not where I want to be I am proud of how far iv come.

M

Mrs.Determined

TID Lady Member
May 14, 2014

Iv already picked up 2 more shows. One in August and another in October. Im just ready iv been prepping for 20 weeks. Even though im not where I want to be I am proud of how far iv come.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

That's awesome, as well you should be! :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013

Thats the position I hope to be at for this June show, and then I also plan on august and October shows to get my conditioning in haha

im really glad the ladies of TID are so helpful and knowledgable :) I have no one in real life who can really mentor me. I was seeing a guy who got me into this, but as of last week...yeah things ended lol

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Note that just because you may not be experiencing a menstrual flow does NOT mean the period may not still be happening - if you are getting typical symptoms of TOTM, then that may be what you are experiencing. I would give it another week. Are you getting increased sensitivity in the nether regions? If you continue to experience really heavy water retention after this week then I would wonder if you got dbols or something. But you should also then, be experiencing much more androgenic results and generally more acne / oily skin, size increase, clitoral sensitivity, etc. If you're feelign nothing, and hopefully this water thing is really just TOTM, then you may want to try increasing your dose. Unless you have a lab test in hand, of the actual purity of your stuff, its hard to know for sure what you have - so if we assume it is actually var, then you may need to fiddle w/ the dose.

Fanofiron

Fanofiron

May 11, 2014
Not sure if I missed it and u upped the dosage from the 1st page/log layout but that's a small dose of var. my 2 female friends that compete use 20-50mg var. one had only used 5-10 all her yrs of competing. I suggested she try 20-25. She was so damn impressed with 20 she has decided to do her last 2 shows and go for her pro card just to say she achieved such a thing!
She lost 10lbs from 150 to 140 and says she's larger muscle wise at 140 then she was at 150!
She's also using 10mg winny. She said she has 0 sides. She said her period has stopped.

My other friend runs 40-50mg var said the only side is insane pumps enter taurine.

I agree if it was dbol u should be having more sides but maybe not at that low a dosage.

However my 2 friends are perfect examples of how one says 20mg is earth shattering for her yet the friend who runs 50 said meh she kind of notices it. Oddly the 50mg girl gets it from ones of the most respected UGL ever. The girl who uses 20-25 we have never even tested melting points lol

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Note that just because you may not be experiencing a menstrual flow does NOT mean the period may not still be happening - if you are getting typical symptoms of TOTM, then that may be what you are experiencing. I would give it another week. Are you getting increased sensitivity in the nether regions? If you continue to experience really heavy water retention after this week then I would wonder if you got dbols or something. But you should also then, be experiencing much more androgenic results and generally more acne / oily skin, size increase, clitoral sensitivity, etc. If you're feelign nothing, and hopefully this water thing is really just TOTM, then you may want to try increasing your dose. Unless you have a lab test in hand, of the actual purity of your stuff, its hard to know for sure what you have - so if we assume it is actually var, then you may need to fiddle w/ the dose.

I had increased sensitivity on and off, same with the clit enlargement. That's what makes me believe only some of the tabs actually had var in them. I've actually been holding less water this week, last week it could've been diet related? I've run low carb for over a week now and that's probably why I've dropped some water.

The problem is, I would increase the dose but right now I don't have enough. I only have enough to run exactly what I planned for the 8 weeks. I've been trying to look around and get my hands on some more var but it's a little difficult as a newbie. I've kind of got a plan though and I may be able to get some more so that I can run at a higher dose for the remainder of the cycle.

Not sure if I missed it and u upped the dosage from the 1st page/log layout but that's a small dose of var. my 2 female friends that compete use 20-50mg var. one had only used 5-10 all her yrs of competing. I suggested she try 20-25. She was so damn impressed with 20 she has decided to do her last 2 shows and go for her pro card just to say she achieved such a thing!
She lost 10lbs from 150 to 140 and says she's larger muscle wise at 140 then she was at 150!
She's also using 10mg winny. She said she has 0 sides. She said her period has stopped.

My other friend runs 40-50mg var said the only side is insane pumps enter taurine.

I agree if it was dbol u should be having more sides but maybe not at that low a dosage.

However my 2 friends are perfect examples of how one says 20mg is earth shattering for her yet the friend who runs 50 said meh she kind of notices it. Oddly the 50mg girl gets it from ones of the most respected UGL ever. The girl who uses 20-25 we have never even tested melting points lol

50 mg of var is a ridiculously high dose for a female

yeah I'd be scared to run anything more than 20mg a day honestly lol

Last edited:
SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 5 day 7 update 2

regardless if it's bunk/underdosed/mostly placebo or not, i had an AMAZING back workout today

I got new PRs for deadlifts : 290x5 and 325x1 and this was AFTER I've already exhausted myself. I'm really amazed with myself because I've been functioning at a deficit for 14 weeks now, and I've been sub 40g carbs for the last week.

Rage can really fuel a great workout. I need to encounter more asshole guys who screw me over and piss me off:))

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Week 5 day 7 update 2

regardless if it's bunk/underdosed/mostly placebo or not, i had an AMAZING back workout today

I got new PRs for deadlifts : 290x5 and 325x1 and this was AFTER I've already exhausted myself. I'm really amazed with myself because I've been functioning at a deficit for 14 weeks now, and I've been sub 40g carbs for the last week.

Rage can really fuel a great workout. I need to encounter more asshole guys who screw me over and piss me off:))

LOL, good job!

Don't worry about this cycle and upping your dose etc...just keep doing what you are doing and next go around..switch things up :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic