Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

First Cycle: Female Anavar Log! From Bikini to Figure

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I guess it only has been 2.5 weeks, but I just want to have the var on hand just in case :p

Yeah I'm surprised I'm not starting to hold anything. I do try to drink 1.5 gallons of water a day.

&In my off season, I'll probably run var again but for 10 weeks that time around. Since I planned my cycle around the competition I can only run 8 weeks this time :p

lol, yea 2.5 weeks is too early :)

Keeping fingers crossed you don't hold any water but it doesn't matter even if you did as you would drop it pretty quick after stopping ;)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 4 day 3

3 full weeks complete so far. Weight's been at about 142 last few days.

Strength dipped a lot last week, and I think it's because of my diet and how low carb I am. Also because I was very stressed and unfocused from final projects, and personal things. I did 3 low carb days in a row to try to deplete myself of as much glycogen as possible before refeeding Saturday. The super low carbs are really affecting my training days so I think I'm going to do more moderate days so I can keep up the intensity in the gym.

Still leaning out slowly week to week, but keeping size well. I started calorie cycling along with carb cycling to see if it'd make a difference. I'm 8 weeks out now and so I think I'm going to add 1 more HIIT session.

I haven't noticed any changes in aggression, voice, skin, appetite, or anything since the last time I updated. I'm very content with how I've been looking these days though and I only hope to keep improving. I hope I really see var kick in soon for strength!!! I'm getting a little impatient lol then again, I don't know how much strength gains I can make since I'm dieting down and fairly low carbs every day (50g on low days, 150g on moderate days. Yes I count vegetables into my carbs)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Week 4 day 3

3 full weeks complete so far. Weight's been at about 142 last few days.

Strength dipped a lot last week, and I think it's because of my diet and how low carb I am. Also because I was very stressed and unfocused from final projects, and personal things. I did 3 low carb days in a row to try to deplete myself of as much glycogen as possible before refeeding Saturday. The super low carbs are really affecting my training days so I think I'm going to do more moderate days so I can keep up the intensity in the gym.

Still leaning out slowly week to week, but keeping size well. I started calorie cycling along with carb cycling to see if it'd make a difference. I'm 8 weeks out now and so I think I'm going to add 1 more HIIT session.

I haven't noticed any changes in aggression, voice, skin, appetite, or anything since the last time I updated. I'm very content with how I've been looking these days though and I only hope to keep improving. I hope I really see var kick in soon for strength!!! I'm getting a little impatient lol then again, I don't know how much strength gains I can make since I'm dieting down and fairly low carbs every day (50g on low days, 150g on moderate days. Yes I count vegetables into my carbs)

What are you doing w/ total cals on your low carb days? Are you supplementing the low carbs w/ replaced cals in fats or keeping the total cals low as well? As you're probably experiencing, if you aren't keeping your total cals constant on low carb days, you're going to experience lethargy. If this becomes an issue then I would add the fats. Very honestly if you are including "starvation" phases in your prep, look to the var to support your recovery more than hypertrophy.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
What are you doing w/ total cals on your low carb days? Are you supplementing the low carbs w/ replaced cals in fats or keeping the total cals low as well? As you're probably experiencing, if you aren't keeping your total cals constant on low carb days, you're going to experience lethargy. If this becomes an issue then I would add the fats. Very honestly if you are including "starvation" phases in your prep, look to the var to support your recovery more than hypertrophy.

I reduce total cals by about 100-150 on low carb days. My proteins and fats are increased on my low carb days. I'm not doing a severe calorie cycle, just a -/+ 100-150 on low/high days from my moderate. I'm getting all different input from people, articles, etc so I'm just trying different things without severely changing everything.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Are you having a coach do your diet? I have a diet coach it just makes it one less thing for me to worry about. Just something to think about for the future. But do your research first there some real idiots out there. :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Are you having a coach do your diet? I have a diet coach it just makes it one less thing for me to worry about. Just something to think about for the future. But do your research first there some real idiots out there. :)

I'm doing my diet myself this time, with a little guidance from my friend. I had a coach last year and she was awful and knew nothing and wouldn't explain anything when I asked questions.

I know who I would go to if I needed a coach, but i definitely agree with you that there are some dumb-asses out there who call themselves "coaches" lol

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 5 day 2

I'm starting to hold an unbelievable amount of unwanted water, even while continuing low carb days.

I'm holding good size, yes. But I feel really crappy about myself right now as I'm supposed to be leaning down but I feel like I look terrible because I'm holding water. This is the week that I'm SUPPOSED to get my period so maybe it's the body reacting to that as well. I'll let you guys know if I do spot or menstruate or anything.

Im im keeping this update short. I'm in a terrible mood.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Week 5 day 2

I'm starting to hold an unbelievable amount of unwanted water, even while continuing low carb days.

I'm holding good size, yes. But I feel really crappy about myself right now as I'm supposed to be leaning down but I feel like I look terrible because I'm holding water. This is the week that I'm SUPPOSED to get my period so maybe it's the body reacting to that as well. I'll let you guys know if I do spot or menstruate or anything.

Im im keeping this update short. I'm in a terrible mood.

Yep, this is the most unwanted side and it does suck for the ego but you will drop the water pretty damn quick when you stop so try to keep that in mind as a positive. Plus now you will definitely know when to stop before your comp.

Don't be surprised if you don't get your period, it can be expected so nothing to trip over. :)

Just keep going lady, you will be great! :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Yep, this is the most unwanted side and it does suck for the ego but you will drop the water pretty damn quick when you stop so try to keep that in mind as a positive. Plus now you will definitely know when to stop before your comp.

Don't be surprised if you don't get your period, it can be expected so nothing to trip over. :)

Just keep going lady, you will be great! :)

oy :(

Thanks for always being positive and encouraging Jenner :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 6 day 1
It's been 5 full weeks now and no significant difference what so ever...this makes me feel like what I got is bunk. Either a few of the tabs were actually dosed and the rest placebos, or the whole pack is severely under dosed. I have the theory that only a few of the pills had some var in it because I did experience the sides of a slightly enlarged clit for a few days, but that's about it. I haven't experienced any other sides like acne (from the var, I started this cycle with my skin starting to break out already), yeast infections, increased aggression, etc.

I haven't noticed any strength increases, hardness, or much of what I would expect 10mg a day would do. Ughhhhh I'm so upset. I got my var from a legit source, but this batch must've been...not legit? And I was SUPPOSED to get more var from another source but that's fallen through. I may try to get my hands some how on var from another source and extend the cycle, and push the date of the competition back. I really wanted to experience a true cycle.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Week 6 day 1
It's been 5 full weeks now and no significant difference what so ever...this makes me feel like what I got is bunk. Either a few of the tabs were actually dosed and the rest placebos, or the whole pack is severely under dosed. I have the theory that only a few of the pills had some var in it because I did experience the sides of a slightly enlarged clit for a few days, but that's about it. I haven't experienced any other sides like acne (from the var, I started this cycle with my skin starting to break out already), yeast infections, increased aggression, etc.

I haven't noticed any strength increases, hardness, or much of what I would expect 10mg a day would do. Ughhhhh I'm so upset. I got my var from a legit source, but this batch must've been...not legit? And I was SUPPOSED to get more var from another source but that's fallen through. I may try to get my hands some how on var from another source and extend the cycle, and push the date of the competition back. I really wanted to experience a true cycle.

Well, it could be a number of things...that's the hard part. This is what I have experienced on var: Water retention, feeling solid and increased strength (not massive). Never broke out or had "aggression" I will go out on a limb and say that I highly doubt that 10mg of var makes one "aggressive" but I do believe that TG has said it makes her angry, she can correct me if I'm wrong. As for the yeast infections, I also believe this one is rare as I have never gotten one during or ever to be honest...If you are prone to them maybe you more at risk.

I will say that at 5 weeks you should notice some rise in strength and you did mention the holding of water....maybe it is under dosed or maybe you are just not responding to it. Either way, sorry you are having a bad time with this, hopefully you can get ahold of some other stuff. :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I have been on my var cycle as well. It's been around six weeks too. I have gained 3 lbs. Holding water in my face and arms some. Increase strength and size. I just started getting some acne I am on 15mg. I have also started tanning so the acne might be from the lotion not sure. Never got yeast infections on any AAS. Aggression I don't think it's the drugs as much as during my prep I am tired and I turn into a bitch when you cut out my carbs. You should look into oral winny for your next pre contest cycle. That was my first cycle and I was pre contest 8 weeks out. I got hard and strong. Had no sides was taking 12.5mg a day for a 8 week cycle. No water retention. How many weeks out are you?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic