Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

First Cycle: Female Anavar Log! From Bikini to Figure

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Day 3

So I took 5mg before my workout Friday, and I didn't really notice any differences. I was overly happy though, but that's most likely because I was excited about my cycle in general and also for the concert at night lol I've already been really irritable the last few weeks because of dieting but Friday night, I got unexpectedly snappy&irritable and I caught myself right after and was kind of surprised at myself.

Took 5mg yesterday, it was a rest day. I went to go see an NPC show with my friend and that was really fun. Also really motivating to push through my contest prep 110%. Only difference I noticed was slightly higher libido.

Haven't taken my 5mg yet today but I plan to before I workout. I know that it's better to split doses 12 hours apart because of its half life, but I feel the 2.5mg wouldn't do much to boost my workout so while I'm still on just 5mg a day for the first week, I'd rather just take it all at once.

My skin started acting up already from 2 weeks ago due to school and stress so I can't attribute any of it to the var. If it gets worse in the next 1-2 weeks, I'll definitely make a note.

As far as my diet right now. I'm carb cycling at about 1700-1750 calories a day. I basically do high carb/moderate on my leg days, and low every other day with 1 refeed day a week. Most weeks it looks like this:

monday-high
tues-low
weds-low
thurs-moderate or low
fri-moderate or low (if I do low Thurs, I do moderate Fri and vice versa)
sat-Refeed
sunday-low

My diet consists of whole nutrient dense foods, and I basically eat the same things every day. Depending on my mood, I'll change what I eat. My staples are:

carb sources - oatmeal, sweet potatoes, asparagus, zucchini, banana, ezekiel bread, fiber cereal, japanese rice
protein sources - chicken breast, lean ground turkey, steak, eggs, egg whites, cottage cheese, salmon, greek yogurt
fat sources - avocado, peanut butter, coconut oil

I RARELY use protein powders since I prefer to eat my calories vs drink them.

then miscellaneous things which are consumed sparingly are sugar free jam, almond milk, truvia, quest bars, kimchi. On each of my high/moderate/low days, I'll post an example of exactly what I ate that day so you guys get a better idea.

you are fine not splitting your dose, even when you bump up to 10mg. Take it 1-2 hours before your training. I have never split my doses and have gotten great results just as others have. :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Good Luck, smash it!
I'll follow along. Good luck girl!

thank you!

you are fine not splitting your dose, even when you bump up to 10mg. Take it 1-2 hours before your training. I have never split my doses and have gotten great results just as others have. :)

Awesome, thanks for the info!

Here are some pics for the beginning of this cycle. I figured since I'm at the gym the most, I'll take pics in the same places to measure progress. The lighting for my upperbody pics always enhances, and the lighting to take lowerbody pics is always dark and crappy -.- I'm going to have to find another place to take pictures soon but I thought I'd provide some pics just to start with.

Attachments

• varweek1.jpg
    varweek1.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,087
Casca

Casca

Mar 30, 2014
Excellent shoulders and quads if u don't mind me saying.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
looking good lady!
Excellent shoulders and quads if u don't mind me saying.

thank you both!

-------------------------
Day 5

Not many difference to note. Still only taking 5mg before my training every day. No increases in strength or anything yet. My calves/shins have been feeling so swollen/pumped the last 3 days though, but this can also be because I just started adding jump roping on sunday in my cardio/training.

I seem to have a slight decrease in appetite but that can be attributed to the fat burners I'm taking every morning when I'm on my off weeks of clen.

Training chest later tonight, already took my 5mg so hopefully I have a good chest day! Today's low carb day so I'm going to need some extra energy boost.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Day 5 update 2

So going into chest day, I felt so tired and hungry and thought I was going to have a terrible lift. I started off with incline presses and I shocked myself. I started off warming up with 25x12, 40x10, and then my working sets started at 45x8, which is actually the max I've been sticking with but I was able to go up to 55x8 which was a PR, and then I went for 60x6 which is an even bigger PR! All went up real smoothly. I've never inclined pressed more than 50lbs so that was awesome, considering I felt so hungry and tired.

I had really great endurance during the whole workout, even with the little calories I've consumed before working out and being on low carb.
Also had a really amazing pump.

Tomorrow morning is conditioning/cardio, and then back/bis. Also going to be low carb but hopefully the fats will keep me full and energized.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
congrats on the PR(s)!!!

Thank you!

Week 2 Day 1

Took 10mg before my workout today. No differences to note still besides a slight increase in libido. Been having really good endurance at the gym, and I had a good deadlift session. Went up to 245x8 and then I did accessory work including ham curls, glute bridges, leg extensions, leg press, and cable kick backs. I'm also generally extremely happy, until my diet hits me later in the day and I get irritable and very tired.

Tomorrow I start back on clen, and I'm using clen from a different source this time since I felt the other one was way underdosed. Going to start at 20mcg with the liquid clen.

It's funny because people speculate that I've been on gear since way before but all those gains were natural (until December when I started the SARM cycle) so I'm curious to see how people will react in a few weeks...

on a contest prep progress note, I'm definitely leaning out so I'm pretty confident that I'll be ready by June 28th. If not, I can always push the date back but I have 10 weeks left and I'm going to be giving it all.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Thank you!

Week 2 Day 1

Took 10mg before my workout today. No differences to note still besides a slight increase in libido. Been having really good endurance at the gym, and I had a good deadlift session. Went up to 245x8 and then I did accessory work including ham curls, glute bridges, leg extensions, leg press, and cable kick backs. I'm also generally extremely happy, until my diet hits me later in the day and I get irritable and very tired.

Tomorrow I start back on clen, and I'm using clen from a different source this time since I felt the other one was way underdosed. Going to start at 20mcg with the liquid clen.

It's funny because people speculate that I've been on gear since way before but all those gains were natural (until December when I started the SARM cycle) so I'm curious to see how people will react in a few weeks...

on a contest prep progress note, I'm definitely leaning out so I'm pretty confident that I'll be ready by June 28th. If not, I can always push the date back but I have 10 weeks left and I'm going to be giving it all.

245X8....Outstanding! looks like you are on track.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
245X8 DL??? There's quite a few gentlemen who'd like to be pulling that. Very nice work!

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Nice work youngster! The tapering of Clen because it's HALF LIFE approximates 3 DAYS is likely unnecessary, but it won't hurt, IMO.

However because shorter acting AAS (including essentially any readily absorbed oral agent) has a half life of LESS THAN 24 hours, tapering only EXTENDS the duration of the HTPA suppression.

The tapering of ANY AAS is probably also unwarranted UNLESS that cyclist has been running a high potency, prolonged duration and extended half life multi-drug AAS cycle. The latter category includes only ONE AAS (exclusive of some designer anabolics) which is Nandrolone.

The primary reason I've found tapering of benefit with longer acting AAS is the several WEEK PCT lag period is intolerable for many BB. By lag period I'm referring to that interval from "last pin" to the onset of formal PCT.

Many, if not ALL will return to cycling if they are not "weaned off the higher potency AAS yet simultaneously supported with another lower potency (like Var) anabolic.
Jim

Last edited:
SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
245X8....Outstanding! looks like you are on track.
245X8 DL??? There's quite a few gentlemen who'd like to be pulling that. Very nice work!

Thank you! I've really been trying to push myself on big lifts because I've been sticking in a comfortable zone for the last few months. I also want to push my self as much as possible on this cycle!
Nice work youngster! The tapering of Clen because it's HALF LIFE approximates 3 DAYS is likely unnecessary, but it won't hurt, IMO.

However because shorter acting AAS (including essentially any readily absorbed oral agent) has a half life of LESS THAN 24 hours, tapering only EXTENDS the duration of the HTPA suppression.

The tapering of ANY AAS is probably also unwarranted UNLESS that cyclist has been running a high potency, prolonged duration and extended half life multi-drug AAS cycle. The latter category includes only ONE AAS (exclusive of some designer anabolics) which is Nandrolone.

The primary reason I've found tapering of benefit with longer acting AAS is the several WEEK PCT lag period is intolerable for many BB. By lag period I'm referring to that interval from "last pin" to the onset of formal PCT.

Many, if not ALL will return to cycling if they are not "weaned off the higher potency AAS yet simultaneously supported with another lower potency (like Var) anabolic.
Jim

I'm going to not taper the clen down this time and see how I feel that first day off. I'll probably feel very lethargic for a day or two but I'll be taking fat burners to keep that stimmed feeling up anyways.

Thanks for the info! I'm trying to get my hands on some more var because right now I ONLY have enough to cover EXACTLY what I planned, tapering and all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic