Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

First Cycle: Female Anavar Log! From Bikini to Figure

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
That's already a ton of cardio. I would NOT add more.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
That's already a ton of cardio. I would NOT add more.

Really? I don't know, my progress with leaning out was pretty stagnant the first few weeks of my cut and then once I changed to carb cycling I started seeing differences but I feel like at this rate I won't be as lean as I want to be on stage. My weight's been the same too so I thought maybe a burst of more activity could help me break the plateau.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
@Mands - I do plan on taking 5-HTP because I've read about post-cycle depression as well. I've used 5HTP before and it helped me. I'll definitely be watching my diet post cycle. I'm watching my diet REALLY carefully on cycle as well as I am cutting for competition lol

@shortz- luckily this week I haven't been as lethargic. I wonder what was causing it last week....this week I feel totally fine. Yesterday my whole body was just sore and sluggish though right after my training. It's always after back day+cardio and my 2nd low carb day when I'm at my lowest point.

@sassy- my coach has me push all my carbs right before my training so that's why I eat proteins/fats in the first half of the day. My last meal is always either casein+pb or cottage cheese+pb. Carbs are usually only eaten to pad around my training. I'm definitely getting enough sleep though, I make sure to get at least 7 hours a night. And I've had b5 around since I was having skin problems a few months earlier. My skin is actually improving right now just by using products with salicylic acid.

@drjim- I'm guessing it's just a combination of my diet and stress from school and just training really hard every day

Good to hear!! Keep it up.

mands

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Really? I don't know, my progress with leaning out was pretty stagnant the first few weeks of my cut and then once I changed to carb cycling I started seeing differences but I feel like at this rate I won't be as lean as I want to be on stage. My weight's been the same too so I thought maybe a burst of more activity could help me break the plateau.

I am sure you already know this, but since your cycling, weight is a terrible thing to be using as a gauge. You're most likely putting on muscle close to the rate that you're losing fat. In my opinion, you should be using measurements and the mirror. I do like carb cycling, however, when you first start you drop a lot of water weight. This could have been why you saw a difference when she started it immediately. Lastly, the more muscle mass you have, the harder cardio can be on your muscle mass. It becomes a fine balancing act of too much dieting, not enough dieting, too much cardio, or not enough cardio. This is why you see a lot of really big guys doing a lot less overall cardio and more with their diet

*Edited this mess finally*

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Sorry for bad grammar. Using speak to
Text

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
One of the "withdrawal" effects of the amphetamine class, analogs or conjugate sympathomimetic compounds such as ALBUTEROL and CLENBUTEROL is the antithesis of their medicinal effects and as such (lethargy, weakness, malaise etc) would be an anticipated feature of cessation, especially at higher doses.

However these adverse "withdrawal" sides are much less common when longer acting agents like Clenbuterol are utilized, which begs the question, perhaps another causation/s is the more likely culprit?

jim

What about continued use of various stims and their overall impact on the system? (Not that this particular detail necessarily applicable to the OP.)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 3 Day 4

Weight - 142.6

My extreme fatigue seems to have gone away, let's just hope it doesn't come back this week with tons of stress from finishing this school semester.
Not too many updates right now, I'm training later in the day today so if something comes out of that, I'll definitely make a post.

I'm still leaning out at a fair pace and what I like about it is that I seem to be holding all my size I started with, plus some. I sent my friend/coach progress pics compared to 6 weeks ago and he says "your delts just don't stop growing" hahaha so that's good!

I'm still carb cycling, but I changed the ratios a little so that on my high carb days I'm only getting 10% from fats, and on my low carb days i'm only getting 10% from carbs. My appetite is completely fine and I don't get crazy cravings or urges to eat a ton. My firend who I'm prepping with talks about and thinks about food NON STOP. We refeed together every friday or saturday and he's already talking to me about what he wants to eat and what we should make for this weekend lol It just makes me realize how unobsessed with food I am this prep vs my prep last year where I just craved everything in the world. I'm more focused on my progress. Also the fact I choose what I want to eat has helped me because I'm never restricted.

Oh and yeah, my clit definitely is slightly bigger. It was confirmed by a 2nd party. hahahha

I'm really experiencing no sides at all on 10mg so I'm actually getting more var and going to bump up to 15mg a day and see I respond. I don't know when this var will be coming in though...probably in 2 weeks so I'll still be on 10mg ED. I'm up to 120mcg on clen and I think I'll hold it here for the rest of the week, may bump to 140mcg.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Keep up the great work. Will be following your progress.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I would be cautious bumping the Var up this early on. If 10mg is working, why risk the sides. You could end up needing to come off everything too soon or just continue and be stuck with more virilization than you wanted. And to retain water on Var is not that likely. But if it does cause that for you, Id have some winny or mast at a super low dose to throw in 4 weeks out and drop the var 3 weeks out.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
I would be cautious bumping the Var up this early on. If 10mg is working, why risk the sides. You could end up needing to come off everything too soon or just continue and be stuck with more virilization than you wanted. And to retain water on Var is not that likely. But if it does cause that for you, Id have some winny or mast at a super low dose to throw in 4 weeks out and drop the var 3 weeks out.

My 8 week cycle ends 3 weeks out from my show.

I have no sides on var yet, but also no huge differences I've noticed so far and that's why I'm thinking of upping the dose.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
My 8 week cycle ends 3 weeks out from my show.

I have no sides on var yet, but also no huge differences I've noticed so far and that's why I'm thinking of upping the dose.

You haven't been on that long have you? I know time flies but you won't really notice til 4-5 weeks maybe 6. I'd give it a little more time but 15mg isn't going to hurt you. You are also lucky you are not retaining any water, at least not at the moment...I always retain water on var. It would have been nice if you could have run it for at least 10 weeks.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
You haven't been on that long have you? I know time flies but you won't really notice til 4-5 weeks maybe 6. I'd give it a little more time but 15mg isn't going to hurt you. You are also lucky you are not retaining any water, at least not at the moment...I always retain water on var. It would have been nice if you could have run it for at least 10 weeks.

I guess it only has been 2.5 weeks, but I just want to have the var on hand just in case :p

Yeah I'm surprised I'm not starting to hold anything. I do try to drink 1.5 gallons of water a day.

&In my off season, I'll probably run var again but for 10 weeks that time around. Since I planned my cycle around the competition I can only run 8 weeks this time :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic