What's New?

First Cycle: Female Anavar Log! From Bikini to Figure

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 2 Day 4

weight - 145.2

Today was leg day and I took 10mg about 2 hours before my workout. I started off with squats and what I usually do is 2-3 warm up sets with a rep range of 8-10, then I move onto my working sets and either do 4x6 or 5x5 or 5xmove up to 5 rep max. Today I got a new PR of ~193lb x 5, and 200lb x 3 and I DEFINITELY had more in me to do a higher weight. I powered through my leg workouts and I also moved up on the lying ham curl machine where I usually struggle to finish 10 reps of 110 but I breezed through 12 reps of 120.

I'm liking the progress I've been making with carb cycling. Weight has increased a little but I look leaner and tighter. I don't feel like var has fully kicked in yet since it's only been 11 days.

Some things to note -

1. I've been EXTREMELY lethargic for about a week now, and it starts with me struggling to get out of bed and hitting snooze for about 2 hours straight. My eyelids feel extremely heavy throughout the day, and my brain is just not fully connected. After I take my preworkout, I'm finally awake and then I'm a little more energetic during/after my workout. I was reading that orals tend to make you extremely tired. Anyone else have this experience?

2. I've noticed my clit is slightly enlarged as well, just like a little swollen

3. I get really really good pumps at the gym

-----
An example of my diet & carb cycling. Today was my high carb day and this is what I ate:

meal 1- 4 egg whites, 1oz part-skim mozzarella, 12 spears asparagus
meal 2- 1/2c 1% fat cottage cheese, 3tbsp sugar free jelly
meal 3- 133g japanese rice, 4oz 99% lean ground turkey, 12 spears asparagus, decaf coffee w/ 1/4c almond milk
meal 4 (PWO)- 40g oats, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 77g sweet potato
meal 5 (POST)- 133g japanese rice, 6oz ground turkey, 12 spears asparagus, 100g sweet potato
meal 6- 1 slice ezekiel bread, 28g avocado, 1 rice cake, 1.5tbsp sugar free jelly
meal 7- 1/2c 0% greek yogurt, 3tbsp sugar free jelly, 1c trader joe O's cereal

Total - 1738 calories, 221 c/146 p/30 f

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Week 2 Day 4

weight - 145.2

Today was leg day and I took 10mg about 2 hours before my workout. I started off with squats and what I usually do is 2-3 warm up sets with a rep range of 8-10, then I move onto my working sets and either do 4x6 or 5x5 or 5xmove up to 5 rep max. Today I got a new PR of ~193lb x 5, and 200lb x 3 and I DEFINITELY had more in me to do a higher weight. I powered through my leg workouts and I also moved up on the lying ham curl machine where I usually struggle to finish 10 reps of 110 but I breezed through 12 reps of 120.

I'm liking the progress I've been making with carb cycling. Weight has increased a little but I look leaner and tighter. I don't feel like var has fully kicked in yet since it's only been 11 days.

Some things to note -

1. I've been EXTREMELY lethargic for about a week now, and it starts with me struggling to get out of bed and hitting snooze for about 2 hours straight. My eyelids feel extremely heavy throughout the day, and my brain is just not fully connected. After I take my preworkout, I'm finally awake and then I'm a little more energetic during/after my workout. I was reading that orals tend to make you extremely tired. Anyone else have this experience?

2. I've noticed my clit is slightly enlarged as well, just like a little swollen

3. I get really really good pumps at the gym

-----
An example of my diet & carb cycling. Today was my high carb day and this is what I ate:

meal 1- 4 egg whites, 1oz part-skim mozzarella, 12 spears asparagus
meal 2- 1/2c 1% fat cottage cheese, 3tbsp sugar free jelly
meal 3- 133g japanese rice, 4oz 99% lean ground turkey, 12 spears asparagus, decaf coffee w/ 1/4c almond milk
meal 4 (PWO)- 40g oats, 1 tbsp peanut butter, 77g sweet potato
meal 5 (POST)- 133g japanese rice, 6oz ground turkey, 12 spears asparagus, 100g sweet potato
meal 6- 1 slice ezekiel bread, 28g avocado, 1 rice cake, 1.5tbsp sugar free jelly
meal 7- 1/2c 0% greek yogurt, 3tbsp sugar free jelly, 1c trader joe O's cereal

Total - 1738 calories, 221 c/146 p/30 f

Things effect people differently for sure but, I have never felt tired on var or other compounds I have used. Could be a combination of things, are you getting enough sleep? Your diet could do it. Also, keep in mind the weight you are pulling and pushing...that's going to make you more tired, I pulled 260 DL last week for 8 sets of 6..along with heavy squats, you can bet your ass my body was tired the next day :)

It's also too early really to be feeling the var, but the swollen clit is normal. ;)

Keep plugging away lady! :)

I also agree that tapering of the var is not necessary but you can do it as it will not hurt anything.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
This is a great log and how things should be done. Keep up the good work and will be anxious to see how you look mid and end of cycle.

Do you plan on taking anything after your cycle? I know some women can become depressed like men can after cycles. I always suggest something over the counter like St. John's Wart and 5-HTP for depression. Not sure if there are any studies out there, but it seems to work with females that do use it post cycle.

I would monitor your diet post cycle as I'm sure you will. I know a few that like to eat like they are on cycle and that can cause some fat gain when they aren't careful.

I'm sure you got all this down just trying to help a little if I can.

mands

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Looking and doing great, Sakura. You have some amazing potential and I think you will do well. I cannot get over how awesome you looked at your first comp, and you're clearly only getting better.

I was actually using var for a few weeks at a very high dose until some guys let me know I was taking too much (I got some bad info that lead me to believe 100-120mg per day was normal dosing). It was my first time ever taking it. I was REALLY tired on the stuff. I took two weeks off of the var so I could give me body a break, then jumped back on at 60mg, and that made a HUGE difference in how I felt.

I am going to guess that a combo of the CNS stress the clen is giving you, on top of the var, might be what is causing how you feel. Perhaps taking a break from the clen first to see if that helps will do the trick. If not, maybe back down the var as well if it's causing you a lot of trouble.

We all respond differently to the drugs. It's a matter of you using the process of elimination to find out how you respond to everything. Do one thing at a time so that you can make a more accurate conclusion as to what is causing the issues.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Very Nice PRs!

I would alter your diet to put all fats / proteins as your last meal to slow digestion (so there is a shorter time between your last meal of the day and the first meal of the next in terms of digestion) and also not introduce sugar spikes when you're trying to fall asleep. You might rearrange your last two meals so all the fats / proteins are the last thing you eat.

RE: Lethargic - there's probably some various combination of CNS stress. Some people also experience immediate lethargy from clen if they are experiencing adrenal fatigue.

Are you sleeping well / getting enough sleep?

Also if you find yourself experiencing acne, loading Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid can help a lot.

Last edited:
dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
One of the "withdrawal" effects of the amphetamine class, analogs or conjugate sympathomimetic compounds such as ALBUTEROL and CLENBUTEROL is the antithesis of their medicinal effects and as such (lethargy, weakness, malaise etc) would be an anticipated feature of cessation, especially at higher doses.

However these adverse "withdrawal" sides are much less common when longer acting agents like Clenbuterol are utilized, which begs the question, perhaps another causation/s is the more likely culprit?

jim

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
All the best, looks like you have a strong set of wheels on you !!!

I'll check in when I can, throwing in some liver support probably wouldn't be a bad idea (milk thistle, NAC, glutathione etc) and a good quality, multi-strain high strength probiotic (anything over 20 billion CFU should do the job). Keep up the good work MF.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
@Mands - I do plan on taking 5-HTP because I've read about post-cycle depression as well. I've used 5HTP before and it helped me. I'll definitely be watching my diet post cycle. I'm watching my diet REALLY carefully on cycle as well as I am cutting for competition lol

@shortz- luckily this week I haven't been as lethargic. I wonder what was causing it last week....this week I feel totally fine. Yesterday my whole body was just sore and sluggish though right after my training. It's always after back day+cardio and my 2nd low carb day when I'm at my lowest point.

@sassy- my coach has me push all my carbs right before my training so that's why I eat proteins/fats in the first half of the day. My last meal is always either casein+pb or cottage cheese+pb. Carbs are usually only eaten to pad around my training. I'm definitely getting enough sleep though, I make sure to get at least 7 hours a night. And I've had b5 around since I was having skin problems a few months earlier. My skin is actually improving right now just by using products with salicylic acid.

@drjim- I'm guessing it's just a combination of my diet and stress from school and just training really hard every day

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
All the best, looks like you have a strong set of wheels on you !!!

I'll check in when I can, throwing in some liver support probably wouldn't be a bad idea (milk thistle, NAC, glutathione etc) and a good quality, multi-strain high strength probiotic (anything over 20 billion CFU should do the job). Keep up the good work MF.

i might pick up LiverCare by himalaya or something and I already got my probiotic which I've been taking twice a day :)

thank you!

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
@Mands - I do plan on taking 5-HTP because I've read about post-cycle depression as well. I've used 5HTP before and it helped me. I'll definitely be watching my diet post cycle. I'm watching my diet REALLY carefully on cycle as well as I am cutting for competition lol

@shortz- luckily this week I haven't been as lethargic. I wonder what was causing it last week....this week I feel totally fine. Yesterday my whole body was just sore and sluggish though right after my training. It's always after back day+cardio and my 2nd low carb day when I'm at my lowest point.

@sassy- my coach has me push all my carbs right before my training so that's why I eat proteins/fats in the first half of the day. My last meal is always either casein+pb or cottage cheese+pb. Carbs are usually only eaten to pad around my training. I'm definitely getting enough sleep though, I make sure to get at least 7 hours a night. And I've had b5 around since I was having skin problems a few months earlier. My skin is actually improving right now just by using products with salicylic acid.

@drjim- I'm guessing it's just a combination of my diet and stress from school and just training really hard every day

How low carb are you? How much cardio are you doing? Many will disagree with me, but it doesn't take much cardio to overkill while on a diet.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 2 day 7

Weight- 144.2

my energy's been a lot better the past few days, I don't know why I was so damn lethargic before that. Still not many differences to note except that my shins and calves get INSANELY pumped so easily and it makes it painful to do cardio! I'm gonna lay off sprinting and do cardio with less impact because it really kills my shins.

I had a question about cardio while on low dose var - I was thinking of adding more LISS-MISS cardio 30-45 mins on top of what I already do (2-3 20min HIIT & 2 40-45min MISS a week) to burn more fat but would I be compromising my muscles by doing this or would the var keep me anti-catabolic? I was thinking I won't add it until I really felt the var kick in but I'm not sure, I'm approaching 9 weeks out and I want to lean out a little bit faster.

My appetite's surprisingly been at bay and I've had no incidences of accidental over eating or anything. Yesterday I had 2 low carb days in a row but I was actually alright by the end of last night. Granted, I'm feeling extremely flat today! Can't wait to hit delts today and get that pump back with some carbs :)

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
How low carb are you? How much cardio are you doing? Many will disagree with me, but it doesn't take much cardio to overkill while on a diet.

The cardio question I just answered in my new post lol but right now I do cardio 4-5 times a week, 2-3 HIIT sessions and 2 LISS/MISS sessions usually about 45mins.

I'm carb cycling so on my low days, I'm at like 50g of carbs and this is counting all vegetables. My moderate days are 150g carbs and my high days are about 220-230g

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic