Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

First Cycle: Female Anavar Log! From Bikini to Figure

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
You look really impressive from the back, shoulders look like a strong point for you and you have a nice V-taper going on too.

Keep up the good work, I do follow along with your journal it's just that I often don't comment much as I don't have anything to contribute in terms of AAS knowledge and/or experience. Keep up the good work, you'll no doubt surprise a few people when you get on stage MF.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
You look really impressive from the back, shoulders look like a strong point for you and you have a nice V-taper going on too.

Keep up the good work, I do follow along with your journal it's just that I often don't comment much as I don't have anything to contribute in terms of AAS knowledge and/or experience. Keep up the good work, you'll no doubt surprise a few people when you get on stage MF.

Thank you :)

So this is my last week of the var, I'm finishing it at 9 full weeks. Last week, I decided to take a deload week and take a break from dieting because my mind was not in the right place and my focus was dropping at the gym. I'm back to tracking everything and focusing really on gaining strength and endurance in the gym.

Since I pushed my competition back, I really want to focus on overall health and making ME happy. I don't want to get in shape just for a competition, to later rebound and get depressed again.

Nothing to update about the var this week besides water retention, but that's also increased from the increase of carbs this past week. Also, anytime I train something related to delts, it actually gets really painful from being so pumped up.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Delts, rear delts and upper lats are noticably bigger.....those rear delts are POPPING!!

One thing I changed recently with Var was when I was taking it in terms of timing. With Dbol/winstrol/drol (I know not related) I can take it 45 mins pre-workout and I can get a pump just walking to the car on my way. With var, I take it 3 hours pre-workout if I don't break the caps, if I do break the caps, I take it 90-120 mins prior and it made a HUGE difference in pump/vascularity. A VIP member mentioned that to me and it's been night and day.

I'm still following and really enjoying your progress.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Cycle Summary

I've been really busy and kept forgetting to make a final post on this log. I finished my 9th week of the cycle last week. Towards the end of my cycle, I got A LOT more remarks on my physique. At work, it seemed like almost every day someone said to me "wow...do you work out a lot?" I ran low carb/carb cycled most of the time up until 2 weeks ago when I decided to not do the show I was planning to do. I took a week break from dieting so I went from a keto diet, to eating more freely, then going back to a 35c/40p/25f split the last week.

Here is a general summary!

-Maintained my size as I did cardio and decreased my calories over the weeks from 1800 to 1500. Towards the last 3 weeks of the cycle, I gained a little more size as I increased my dosage from 10mg to 25mg every day.
-Visible increase in hardness
-Usually as I eat in a deficit week after week, my strength drops drastically. The var allowed me to either maintain my strength, and also increased my numbers for the big 3. My deadlift went from 295 to 325, 195x5 squats became easy when 155x5 used to be difficult, and I was benching 135 for my working sets whereas before I could only do maybe 135x2.
-Irritation and aggravation definitely increased, but this was also due to my diet. I snapped at people a lot.
-Water retention. Worse on some days than others. When I ran keto, I didn't hold as much water obviously.
-I would get so insanely pumped some days in the gym that it would hurt to lift, especially my shoulders. Running became impossible because my calves would get way too pumped.

And then post-cycle observations:

-I definitely dropped water weight over the week
-I didn't taper down at all and just ended it at 25mg. I really had no problems with acne during the cycle but post cycle, my face started breaking out a lot more. I'm guessing this is just my hormones leveling back out again.
-I haven't experienced any depression or anything I read about at all. I still feel pretty good, already excited for my next cycle lol
-No noticeable decrease in strength. I've been training a little bit differently though, with more focus on endurance and circuit training.

I think that's about all I can think about...Overall, I maintained/gained a little size even through my diet where I decreased my calories and increased cardio over the weeks. I enjoyed my cycle but I wish I had started at a higher dosage from the beginning. 10mg a day didn't really produce anything noticeable for me and it was only after I bumped it to 25mg that I really started noticing. Next cycle, I plan to start at a higher dosage, probably around 20mg a day.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Good job lady!

I don't ever breakout during, only after and it's not bad and does go away pretty quick! Look forward to your next log :)

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Great log, excellent progress.
SakuraIron, smart idea keeping track of progress through pictures each week. Your rear delts and back look incredible. Good job!

P

pumpingiron22

Mar 2, 2014
Wow great detailed log. A great transformation!

S

Sez

Jan 21, 2016
Hey! Where did you get your osta from? I'm finding it hard to find a legit companie

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic