Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

First Cycle: Female Anavar Log! From Bikini to Figure

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Thanks so much for all of that sassy! I'll be taking a look at all the links once I have time to sit down at my laptop.

I'll be making an update later as well, as I have increased my dosage to 25mg and definitely noticing changes, and others are noticing as well. I'll have to find a point where it's getting too obvious, but I don't feel I'm there yet.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Week 7 Day 5

So I've been taking 25mg a day since Thursday, and I've definitely noticed an increase in size, as well as hardness. I've been getting so many compliments and I've been feeling really great! Usual weights I've been using feel a lot lighter and I'm able to move around heavier weight. Recovery time has also decreased which makes it easier to train with huge intensity every day.

What I've noticed while running var and clen is that if I over-do a refeed day, I don't bloat up the next day what so ever. Usually my face gets incredibly puffy and my body looks puffy as well, but I haven't gotten that at all which is a REALLY nice side effect since I feel like crap when that happens.

I haven't had any breakouts of acne since I last updated either. The only thing I've been carefully watching is my voice. I naturally have a deeper, hoarse voice and my vocal chords are pretty weak so I lose my voice pretty easily. This past weekend I went to a music festival so of course I lost my voice, but I can't tell if my voice will continue to be hoarse or it will recover back to its normal pitch. The problem right now is I won't be able to tell if var IS thickening my vocal chords or not so I guess I'll have to see if my voice recovers or not, I will DEFINITELY update on that.

So I never got my period even though according to my body cycle, I should've gotten it 2 weeks ago. I was told this is normal when on AAS and I expected this to happen anyways.

Since Jenner and Sassy have said water weight drops fairly quickly after dropping the var, I will actually run var for a little longer than 8 weeks. I'll probably run it at 25mg through week 9, and I may just drop the dosage for another week to make it a 10 week cycle. My goal isn't to put too much size on, but rather maintain what I have through my cut and increase hardness. Me adding that 10th week is going to just depending how I feel about what I look like at the 9th week.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Voice change is not usually an issue w/ var. It clears quickly and is not very androgenic. Winstrol and others, it is more expected. I wouldn't worry about it.

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Sounds good, thanks sassy and jenner!

And here's a pic comparison from upping the dosage, the pics were taken 2 weeks apart. The top one I was running just 10mg, the bottom I took yesterday after increasing up to 25mg. I didn't realize how much bigger my delts got!

vqrHRo3.jpg

And I know I've been going back and forth about competing-not competing on June 28th and postponing the date...but I honestly feel a lot more comfortable not competing in 4 weeks but instead, competing in August. I'm just unable to lean out fast enough, and my relationship with food is about to get to the unhealthy point since I'm only eating 1500 calories and the stress of leaning out on time has gotten me into unhealthy habits again on nights I felt I ate too much (not very proud to admit that). Mental and physical health is the most important, not a plastic trophy. If I push the date back, it'll give me enough time to make more money and also give me time to really dial in my physique.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Sounds good, thanks sassy and jenner!

And here's a pic comparison from upping the dosage, the pics were taken 2 weeks apart. The top one I was running just 10mg, the bottom I took yesterday after increasing up to 25mg. I didn't realize how much bigger my delts got!

vqrHRo3.jpg

And I know I've been going back and forth about competing-not competing on June 28th and postponing the date...but I honestly feel a lot more comfortable not competing in 4 weeks but instead, competing in August. I'm just unable to lean out fast enough, and my relationship with food is about to get to the unhealthy point since I'm only eating 1500 calories and the stress of leaning out on time has gotten me into unhealthy habits again on nights I felt I ate too much (not very proud to admit that). Mental and physical health is the most important, not a plastic trophy. If I push the date back, it'll give me enough time to make more money and also give me time to really dial in my physique.

Looking great and like your mindset...health is # 1! :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
funny story for you...speaking of food..

after quads/DL's I sometimes go by my favorite donut place and get an apple fritter on my way home..standing in line last night and two ladies (not really overweight but obviously haven't seen the inside of the gym) say to me "Is this what we have to eat to look like you" LOL..I really didn't know what to say because I know trying to explain my logic of being able to eat that damn fritter would have gone over their heads....it sure is fun being us sometimes :)

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I cherish My Sundays and after a comp. I can eat whatever I want afterwards and don't have to worry. My weight loss is a slow but steady one but dammit on Sundays I put work in and just don't care

L

Lottie14

May 19, 2014
Wow, your delts are amazing!

Are you finding the new supply a bit more consistent? Reading your earlier posts it seems like the first supply of var gave you slightly more mixed results? Or maybe it's just because you're on the 25mg now?

SakuraIron

SakuraIron

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2013
Thanks everyone!

Wow, your delts are amazing!

Are you finding the new supply a bit more consistent? Reading your earlier posts it seems like the first supply of var gave you slightly more mixed results? Or maybe it's just because you're on the 25mg now?

I feel that the new supply is a bit more consistent as far as visually and other side effects like sensitivity/swelling of the clit. Also, my strength has been increasing gradually as well, except I had a terrible deadlift session yesterday but I feel like my CNS has been shot from over doing the DLs 2 weeks in a row. I also think the increase dosage has A LOT to do with it. 10mg really did nothing for me, and I think my sweet spot is 15mg-20mg a day, depending on where I get the var from. I'm finding rapid growth and water retention on 25mg but since I'm only running it for 1-2 more weeks, I'm alright with it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic