Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

DLTBB Progress Log

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Having a rest tonight chaps. Felt tired and the training would’ve been half arsed at best. Sleep has sucked for the last few nights and it’s caught up on me! Hopefully get a decent one tonight. Still waiting for the supplements I ordered before Black Friday. Not sure if it’s Royal Mail or TBJP’s issue.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice work brother! I joined my current gym, because they have a pendulum squat.

You have a great taper. How big is your waist?

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Nice work brother! I joined my current gym, because they have a pendulum squat.

You have a great taper. How big is your waist?
Thank you sir. I can get in to 30” waist pants. Never actually put a tape measure around it to check for sure what it is.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Thank you sir. I can get in to 30” waist pants. Never actually put a tape measure around it to check for sure what it is.
Yeah, I never really trust the pants. Your taper just looks amazing.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
6th December

Cardio:

• 25 minutes incline treadmill (20 minutes 140-150 BPM & 5 minutes 170+ to finish)
Legs:
  • Barbell SLDL 3 x 6-8
  • Single leg curl 3 x 8-12
  • Single hack squat (knee over toe) 3 x 6-8
  • Single leg ext. 3 x 8-12
  • Sissy squat > abductor > adductor superset 3 rounds x 8-12 each
  • Standing calf raise 3 x 8-12 and one quad drop set to finish totalling 35 reps (5, 5, 5 and 20 pulse reps)
& 30 minutes mobility at home.

Enjoying the unilateral bits and pieces at the moment.

The rest did me good and I slept well for the first time in a while.

Have some new goodies on the way too. Going to experiment with pharma Aromasin over Arimidex, haven’t used it in ages.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
7th December

Cardio:
  • N/A
Push:
  • Hammer Strength iso-lateral incline press 3 x 6-8
  • Unilateral pec-deck fly 3 x 8-12 & 1 triple drop set x 12 > to failure > to failure
  • Dip 3 x to failure
  • Unilateral cross body extension 3 x 8-12 & 1 mechanical drop set (to failure regularly and then assisted with other hand until failure again )
  • Cage press 3 x 6-8
  • DB 6-ways 3 x to failure
Misc:
  • 30 minutes full body mobility
  • Core 3 exercises 3 sets to failure
Nice session. Bloody freezing outside today. Got my Aromasin and some Sustanon/Var for this cycle today. Switching out Test E with Sustanon and will throw the Var in towards the end of the cycle for a little extra strength and fullness.

Will be taking a rest day tomorrow as it’s my Christmas party with work. Can’t really be bothered but have to show my face.

Variation of the same pic I’ve posted countless times but it’s all I can get while training alone in this gym.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
8th December

Cardio:

• 15 minutes incline treadmill 150 BPM
Pull:
  • Neutral grip pull-up 3 x 6-8 (weighted)
  • Hammer Strength iso lateral row 3 x 6-8
  • Single arm pull-down 2 x 6-8
  • Cable high row 2 x 6-8
  • Preacher superset lean away cable curl 3 rounds
Misc:
Very quick session as I have things to do, but glad to get something done. Up 4.5lbs since increasing my dose. A lot of it will be glycogen/water from the extra carbs/upping my dose but definitely feeling fuller and pumps feel fantastic.

Revised cycle is 450 Sust, 100 Mast and 100 Primo. Pfizer Aromasin on hand for AI and a packet of Var tucked away which I’ll add in towards the end for 4 weeks at circa 25mg.

Hoping for a productive cycle and will make an effort to get some good quality progress pics once a week or so going forward. Focus areas will be rear delt, hamstrings and traps but I want to improve across the board, of course.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
9th December

Cardio:

• N/A
Legs:
  • Paused squats 3 x 6-8
  • Smith machine lunge 3 x 6-8
  • Single hack squat 2 x 10-15 (low foot position & knees over toes pause reps)
  • Lying leg curl superset hyperextension 3 rounds 8-12 rep range
  • Standing calf raise superset seated calf raise 4 rounds 8-12 rep range + 2 sets tibia raises 20 reps
Misc:
  • 3 exercises 3 sets core to failure
Disgustingly cold today. Getting well in to the minuses. I’m going on a hike on Sunday morning too. Will be cold/icy and maybe some snow up near the top of the mountain. I went out and bought some new boots, ice spikes, gloves, pants and a coat today. All solid winter gear. Doing Glyder Fawr in Wales if anybody is familiar, looks like a top walk.

Core and glutes were absolutely shot after this session today, I couldn’t even stand up straight without shaking like a shitting dog.

Side note but my arse is growing like mad. Must be giving my glutes the stimulation they need. Clocked my arse in my jeans in a reflection the other day and was shocked by the booty on me.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
10th December

Cardio:

• N/A - Saving my legs for tomorrow’s hike
Push:
  • Flat Hammer Strength press 3 x 6-8 (top set 5 plates per side)
  • Single pec-deck 3 x 8-12
  • Machine close grip press 3 x 8-10 (top sets stack 145KG)
  • Single cross body extension 3 x 8-12
  • Hammer Strength unilateral shoulder press 3 x 6-8
  • Single rear delt fly superset cable Y raise 3 rounds 8-12 rep range
Misc:
Taking the dog out for a walk too to break my new shoes in.

Booked in at a nice restaurant and having a couple of drinks with the Mrs tonight. Should be nice. Going to keep it tame as I will need to wake up at 4AM, hoping to get to Wales to start hiking for 7AM so we can be in a good spot for sun rise.

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
Awesome hike today fellas. Did a route of 4 summits around Snowdonia, Glyder Fawr area. Snow was thigh-high up at the top. Got really cold at some points, my eyebrows and fringe were frozen solid. Wore crampons for a lot of the walk, pretty much essential or else it’d have been too slippy. Made it out almost unscathed, just a small graze on my knee. 6 hours moving in total. Burned 2,000+ calories.

Video:

Intra-hike nutrition:

Video:

https://imgur.com/a/AlfVU7P

https://imgur.com/a/50qcxeL

https://imgur.com/a/tFLlxez

DLTBB

DLTBB

Aug 30, 2022
12th December

Cardio:

• N/A - Knees a little tender from yesterday. ️
Pull:
  • Iliac pull 3 x 6-8
  • Wide-grip pull-up (paused) 2 sets to failure
  • Neutral pull-up (paused) 2 sets to failure
  • Dead stop bent over row 2 x 6-8
  • Neutral chest supported row 3 x 6-8
  • Single preacher 3 x 8-12
  • Incline DB hammer 3 x 8-12
Misc:
Knees ain’t 100% and energy level is a little low after yesterday but got it done. Glad I booked a couple of days off work, really needed the extra sleep. Back in on Wednesday afternoon. ☺️ Going to try to sort out some Christmas presents/shopping before then.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic