Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bulking Up to 225

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I remember someone saying to me back in the 90s that when using orals take it with flaxseed oil.kbd the only thing that can stop you from reaching your goal is injury.train smart and good luck.by the way get ready to upgrade your wardrobe lol.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
Did that guy above really rec MI40...lolllll

KBD if you plan on keeping that weight long term I suggest taking longer to gain it. Over the years undid things similar to your train of thought and your entire body needs to adjust to carrying that weight. Whether its fat or muscle its still weight and you don't realize that your joints, Frame and tendons need to adjust.

I know you know what your doing but unless you have a deadline to gain I suggest you space it out

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Did that guy above really rec MI40...lolllll

KBD if you plan on keeping that weight long term I suggest taking longer to gain it. Over the years undid things similar to your train of thought and your entire body needs to adjust to carrying that weight. Whether its fat or muscle its still weight and you don't realize that your joints, Frame and tendons need to adjust.

I know you know what your doing but unless you have a deadline to gain I suggest you space it out

Understandable... However im at 200.5 in the morning now. thats 6lbs gained so far

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
thicko.png

200.5lbs right there 8% BF (Abs not flexed)

And this pic is taken far away, fuck the close upssssssssss

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Bulking to 225

That SD will get you to 225 quick but you won't stay there long... Listen to 4G. You need a "powerlifting" type routine for chest. Low reps per set but tons of sets.

Just cause one body part will grow from lighter weight doesn't mean they all will.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Expect to be very tired at 225......

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Squat more....

I am box squatting 515 for 10 reps, legs are coming along nicely, wont show pics till novemberish, till they have really thickened out from my injury.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
thicko.png

200.5lbs right there 8% BF (Abs not flexed)

And this pic is taken far away, fuck the close upssssssssss

This picture really shows your size. In your others ive seen it always looked like your arms dominated everything else, i think i commented once. You are looking big at 200.. how tall are you and how long have you been at it?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
This picture really shows your size. In your others ive seen it always looked like your arms dominated everything else, i think i commented once. You are looking big at 200.. how tall are you and how long have you been at it?

I am 5'11 and ive been at it for 6 years now, 3 years naturally and 3 years juiced. Although the first 3 years i didnt really know much, i was still learning, in the passed year i have gained most of my knowledge and am taking it dead serious.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic