Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bulking Up to 225

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Looking for some routines for my chest to get thicker, i tried GreatGunz routine and it worked well for leaning it and adding some shape but no luck with mass, but now its Bulking Up season.

Weight Now (Morning): 196.5
Goal Morning Weight: 225
Cycle: 700mg of test and 20mg superdrol a day (Superdrol 6 week run)
Calories: 4800 minimum, been going steady at 5200
I have gained 4lbs so far within 3 days, no change in bodyfat, just some water retention.
6g fish oil daily
1.5 gallons of water a day
4g of cinnamon
1000mg of milk thistle

Gotta make sure the arteries are clean during the bulk lol.

Critque?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Have you looked into Wendlers 5/3/1? I have been cutting for the past couple months and keeping all of my size and strength. My chest wasn't lacking to begin with but Ive been doing incline bench 5/3/1 and my chest is really building up and looking better than ever. Either way I think heavy incline BB press is what you should be focusing on if youre looking to add mass. Cycle and supps look good though.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
honestly see if BrotherIron will hook you up with the SST spreadsheet. i have put on about 15-20 pounds in the last 5-6 months and that was without a cycle of any kind.

has plenty of volume and intensity and i guess you wouldnt need a deload as often as me although since i dont know shit about AAS i couldnt tell you that for sure.

i like your planned intake and supps

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
its pretty realistic,i could prob hit 230 by jan would be sacrificing bf tho, dont want it to get too high.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
its pretty realistic,i could prob hit 230 by jan would be sacrificing bf tho, dont want it to get too high.

this post is about fucking confusing..... who said it wasnt realistic? and is your goal 225 by Jan? doesnt really say in the original post

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Try not to put a deadline on it.plays with your head.just eat train and dose and it will come.throw some anapolan in there.man did that work for me.you know what your doing.my only advice is get your blood work done.

L

Lundo22

May 24, 2012
Ben Pakulskis MI40... hands down a great way to build mass and stay lean man

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
Try not to put a deadline on it.plays with your head.just eat train and dose and it will come.throw some anapolan in there.man did that work for me.you know what your doing.my only advice is get your blood work done.

I agree. don't expect 225lbs in 5 months. that's a lotta weight in a short amount of time. I really feel it coming off a contest, like last year, 211lbs and rebounding back to 240ish. Heart takes a beating. 265lbs now and it's tough.

Ben Pakulskis MI40... hands down a great way to build mass and stay lean man

You mean growth, insulin, and lots of androgens/anabolics.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010

I take care of my blood and yes i get blood work done. But i take alot of milk thistle and fish oils and everytime i get blood work done, im A-Ok.

So i hate how people say milk thistle and natural herbs dont work. Cause they work for me..

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic