Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bulking Up to 225

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
Looking good.At 5"11 and your frame will hold 230 easily.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
I am 5'11 and ive been at it for 6 years now, 3 years naturally and 3 years juiced. Although the first 3 years i didnt really know much, i was still learning, in the passed year i have gained most of my knowledge and am taking it dead serious.

Nice nice.. yeah at 5ft11 youll be fine at 230.. im about 5'10" at 225 right now and fine. Im higher bf than you atm though and you hold your size well. I was 209 at about 10-11% last week and started bulking, few cheats in there i needee after dieting lol. I pack on water weight quick. My biggest ive been at 232.2 i hit end of my last bulk at probably 16-17% though.. looking like ill break way past that before getting that high bf this time.

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
I am box squatting 515 for 10 reps, legs are coming along nicely, wont show pics till novemberish, till they have really thickened out from my injury.

i kind of hate you for this post :)) your bench is already way above mine so was kind of hoping i at least had you in squats.asshole :p

honestly still think a strength program would help you put on some weight. especially if you have been focused on higher rep ranges before now. i have gained pretty much the last 20 pounds in the last 6-7 months since starting a powerlifting type program(mentioned above). you will probably do that in half as much time since you are already bigger than i am and at less of a body fat percentage. not sure how this is possible since we are the same height but you are definitely bigger lol

but i weigh more :p

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
KBD i think ive read where youve stated youve cycled a lot of legal PH's as well, which ones have you used and what did you notice best results with? Ph wise i have only used spawn years ago before i lost a bunch of weight prettt much completely restarted from scratch, and also m-drol back then as well. And then since after me restarting i have used super Dmz the original and m-drol again. Got awesome results out of super dmz and not much out of m-drol. I just ordered some super Dmz 2.0 from IML and am going to try it before too long.. have you used superdrol or methylsten or dymethazine or m1t or any others? Im interested in how this dmz with methylsten compares to superdrol clones and also interestes in how m1t compares..

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i kind of hate you for this post :)) your bench is already way above mine so was kind of hoping i at least had you in squats.asshole :p

honestly still think a strength program would help you put on some weight. especially if you have been focused on higher rep ranges before now. i have gained pretty much the last 20 pounds in the last 6-7 months since starting a powerlifting type program(mentioned above). you will probably do that in half as much time since you are already bigger than i am and at less of a body fat percentage. not sure how this is possible since we are the same height but you are definitely bigger lol

but i weigh more :p

Well box squats are easiest on my knees than full squats right now, but ive tried power lifting workouts in the past for bulking and they seem to work somewhat, but what really works for packing on mass for me is high volume,

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
KBD i think ive read where youve stated youve cycled a lot of legal PH's as well, which ones have you used and what did you notice best results with? Ph wise i have only used spawn years ago before i lost a bunch of weight prettt much completely restarted from scratch, and also m-drol back then as well. And then since after me restarting i have used super Dmz the original and m-drol again. Got awesome results out of super dmz and not much out of m-drol. I just ordered some super Dmz 2.0 from IML and am going to try it before too long.. have you used superdrol or methylsten or dymethazine or m1t or any others? Im interested in how this dmz with methylsten compares to superdrol clones and also interestes in how m1t compares..

Never tried DMZ, M1T was OK and Superdrol was the best oral ive ever taken, for size and strength. Gained weight easy, stayed lean, had unlimited power. 20mg everyday.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
Never tried DMZ, M1T was OK and Superdrol was the best oral ive ever taken, for size and strength. Gained weight easy, stayed lean, had unlimited power. 20mg everyday.

Yeah i liked superdrol. M1t wasnt as good as sd? I had heard it was crazy strong. And youve never tried the methylsten? Im pretty excited for it.. everyone seemed to say the 2.0 was better than original dmz and the original was strong as fuck. It had superdrol and dymeth. I think 2.0 is methylsten and dymeth

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Yeah i liked superdrol. M1t wasnt as good as sd? I had heard it was crazy strong. And youve never tried the methylsten? Im pretty excited for it.. everyone seemed to say the 2.0 was better than original dmz and the original was strong as fuck. It had superdrol and dymeth. I think 2.0 is methylsten and dymeth

M1T just makes u feel like ass.... Superdrol where its at.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Well box squats are easiest on my knees than full squats right now, but ive tried power lifting workouts in the past for bulking and they seem to work somewhat, but what really works for packing on mass for me is high volume,

How high is that damn box. The best thing for the knees is to use an olympic stance and go ass to ground.

J

JAS

Aug 26, 2012
So i hate how people say milk thistle and natural herbs dont work. Cause they work for me..

If you're running any type of AA17 steroids it's important to take some Milk Thistle and LOTS of water, looks like you're doing both. Hell water is important whenever you are pushing your body. Getting dehydrated is a No No.

As to building, I am also having some frustration trying to bring my chest up. My trainer has me doing a completely different routine everyweek just to keep my body guessing.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
im taking fish oils and garlic as well to keep cholesterol within range. 4000mg garlic and 6g fishoil

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
Have you tried higher volume for your chest?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic