Who is worse, Sanders or Clinton?

Which of these people would make you want to move out of America MORE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Oh, and btw, being a disagreeable blowhard does not make you a great statesman. It just makes you a diasagreeable blowhard.

Usually the guy in the room that is upsetting the staus quo is called a lot of names. It usually begins with those whose power is threatend and spread to the uninformed masses.
I'm sure you had views when you were younger that you look back on and have morphed 180 on?

''If you are 40 and not a conservative, you have no brain"

by Sir Winston Churchhill

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Usually the guy in the room that is upsetting the staus quo is called a lot of names. It usually begins with those whose power is threatend and spread to the uninformed masses.
I'm sure you had views when you were younger that you look back on and have morphed 180 on?

I've seen clips of Sir Winston Churchill, and I've seen clips of Donald Trump. And King Donald is no Winston Churchill.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I've seen clips of Sir Winston Churchill, and I've seen clips of Donald Trump. And King Donald is no Winston Churchill.

They're actually alot alike Bigun..aside from the money, hair, style and country of origin. :D

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

How about this, to be more accurate:

"If you are 40 and not a conservative, you are probably a woman, or a man who is hispanic or black or otherwise not white, or not Christian, or not heterosexual, or contain more than one of these situations, which although are 100% out of your control, make you an enemy to the American republican party"

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
They're actually alot alike Bigun..aside from the money, hair, style and country of origin. :D

.....you forgot to include oratory ability, clarity of thought, own tv series. And I must have missed that part where Churchill built a wall across Europe and made Hitler pay for it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

"If you are 40 and not a conservative, you are probably a woman, or a man who is hispanic or black or otherwise not white, or not Christian, or not heterosexual, or contain more than one of these situations, which although are 100% out of your control, make you an enemy to the American republican party"

Ohh ..so you agree, like the successful countries in the World? So name one ''White '' Country, Civilization in turmoil like the 3rd world civilizations..ie? Africa, moslems. PS I know PLENTY of AMERICANS who happen to be of ''Hispanic or Negroid'' ancestry that get along very well . Not to mention the 100's of women....
You really need to stop blaming Whitey , racism and America for your shortcomings in life and face the real reason you are a failure in your OWN eyes. The Truth shall set you free HGH!!!

.....you forgot to include oratory ability, clarity of thought, own tv series. And I must have missed that part where Churchill built a wall across Europe and made Hitler pay for it.

Well if he could have built a wall he would have . He did build a MASSIVE set of tunnels and underground bunkers for his people to survive a invasion and bombings. In the end Hitlers people and himself paid for it all and then some, ie: East Germany \ West Germany?
You guys need to understand business to see what Trump means when he says
''Mexico will pay for the wall''. VERY SIMPLE... Start taxing all $$ transfers to Mexico, start taxing all mexican goods into America. In a few months you hav ethe $$$ to pay for the wall...all funded by mejico. I would bet they would ask to build it as it would be cheaper for them rather than face these punitive measures?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
hitler.jpg

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

What an empty cliche. Look at the Dem candidates: two old white people. With the female being a serial protector and rationalizer for a white male sexual predator.

GOP candidates: 15 initially. People from the private sector (Carson, Fiorina, Trump), state Governors (east: Pataki, Christie; midwest: Walker, Kasich; South/Southeast: Jindal, Bush, Huckabee; Fed senators: Cruz, Rubio, Santorum). In that group you've got diversity of age, gender, race and point of view. And yet the GOP is characterized as being a monolithic group of sexists and racists. Am I the only one who sees things a bit differently?

Dems don't want or accept much real diversity.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
For those people who oppose enforcing our present immigration laws, I understand that some people think we're better off economically with all the mexican labor here. That's fine. I disagree with it, but it has some level or rationale basis. But don't argue that we simply can't build a wall. That simply not true. We sent men to the moon within 10 years at a time that no one had calculators or computers on their desk, but instead used slide rules. Don't tell me that we don't have the capability of building a long chain link fence 45 years later. That is simply ludicrous.

We presently don't have the political will to build a wall. But we can absolutely build one. Will it stop illegal immigration? No. Will it reduce illegal immigration? yes. Those who want the illegals here are counting on the system simply being overwhelmed. if the illegal migration is reduced to a more reasonable level, the system is not overwhelmed and those here illegally who are able to get through are easier to find and remove. Those opposed to enforcing our present laws are trying to make everyone feel that enforcing our present laws is simply impossible.

Build that wall, get a handle on the new ones coming in, and you'll see things change. The majority of Americans (Dems and Repubs) are against illegal immigration.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Ohh ..so you agree, like the successful countries in the World? So name one ''White '' Country, Civilization in turmoil like the 3rd world civilizations..ie? Africa, moslems. PS I know PLENTY of AMERICANS who happen to be of ''Hispanic or Negroid'' ancestry that get along very well . Not to mention the 100's of women....
You really need to stop blaming Whitey , racism and America for your shortcomings in life and face the real reason you are a failure in your OWN eyes. The Truth shall set you free HGH!!!

i love how you're SO racist that you only argue with an imaginary black person that you've created, rather than the person you're actually talking to.

i'm successful. i went to one of the best universities in this country. so stfu until you know what you're talking about.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
What an empty cliche. Look at the Dem candidates: two old white people. With the female being a serial protector and rationalizer for a white male sexual predator.

GOP candidates: 15 initially. People from the private sector (Carson, Fiorina, Trump), state Governors (east: Pataki, Christie; midwest: Walker, Kasich; South/Southeast: Jindal, Bush, Huckabee; Fed senators: Cruz, Rubio, Santorum). In that group you've got diversity of age, gender, race and point of view. And yet the GOP is characterized as being a monolithic group of sexists and racists. Am I the only one who sees things a bit differently?

Dems don't want or accept much real diversity.

listing the candidates is meaningless. (and calling bill clinton a "sexual predator" is patently ridiculous).

list the issues they believe in, which are in fact sexist and racist, which is why although a few minorities will vote conservative the majority do not.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
listing the candidates is meaningless. (and calling bill clinton a "sexual predator" is patently ridiculous).

list the issues they believe in, which are in fact sexist and racist, which is why although a few minorities will vote conservative the majority do not.
HGH, you say the issues conservatives believe in are sexist and racist, can you name those issues and explain why you think that?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,