Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Yeah boyyyyyy!!!!!

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Good luck SAD, looking forward to watching your progress!

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
SAD do not downplay your accomplishments, those are some impressive numbers. I doubt 10% of the people here can bench press 375 lbs with a pause. Good work.

I'm 6'2" also & a 375 pound bench press with our long ass arms is very impressive... it's more than I can do.

Good work, dude!!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks halo, you strong bastard you.

BD - I hear you on the long arms disadvantage. Luckily I have strong triceps so where most guys with long arms have a sticking point mid-way to 3/4 of the way up, I don't. Generally, if I can get it to the halfway mark, I'll lock it out. I've been doing heavy doubles with 420 and my Maddog Slingshot and it's pushed the second half of my bench ahead of the lower portion. I need to figure out a way to force my lower portion strength up. Thanks for the motivation bro.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Alright, just got home from job #1. Going to sleep for about 5 hours, then get up, pin, and head to job #2. I feel like a little kid on Christmas' Eve, lol. It's about to start gentlemen. YEAH BOY!!!!

I'll post up starting pics tonight if possible, if not, as soon as possible.

Quick question. The bold cyp I have is crashed out pretty bad. It is 200mg/ml and I knew before purchasing EXACTLY what I was getting; crashed bold cyp. But I got a ridiculously good deal and was happy to help the guy get rid of them. My question is, after I heat up the vented vial and get the crystals dissolved, what are the chances that it crashes once pinned inside my muscle? If it DOES crash inside my body, what are the potential ramifications? I already gave the reheating/re-dissolving process a test-run and it easily returned to it's intended form, but at room temperature it crashed again within 5 hours (could've been faster, just wasn't there to watch it.)

Let the fun begin.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Alright, just got home from job #1. Going to sleep for about 5 hours, then get up, pin, and head to job #2. I feel like a little kid on Christmas' Eve, lol. It's about to start gentlemen. YEAH BOY!!!!

I'll post up starting pics tonight if possible, if not, as soon as possible.

Quick question. The bold cyp I have is crashed out pretty bad. It is 200mg/ml and I knew before purchasing EXACTLY what I was getting; crashed bold cyp. But I got a ridiculously good deal and was happy to help the guy get rid of them. My question is, after I heat up the vented vial and get the crystals dissolved, what are the chances that it crashes once pinned inside my muscle? If it DOES crash inside my body, what are the potential ramifications? I already gave the reheating/re-dissolving process a test-run and it easily returned to it's intended form, but at room temperature it crashed again within 5 hours (could've been faster, just wasn't there to watch it.)

Let the fun begin.

A couple vials of my last cycle were crashed. I would just heat in hot water and swirl before pinning. I didn't seem to have any issues, just don't try and do site injects thru a slin pin. Once the gear stars to cool it clogs up... Really taking extra care in heating up your oils makes for a better, smoother inject anyway. Not sure if there is a biological difference if it crashes post inject though. Curious to hear some answers on that.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Apples to oranges BI. What I mean is, when you come completely off a cycle, not just down to TRT, you have a (hopefully small) crash in strength, size, confidence, drive, etc. It's enough to make people want to blast-n-cruise or jump back on too early because they think it's just going to keep falling. I want the masses to know that if you stay in the gym, tweak your routine to not overtrain but not undertrain, and keep eating right, you can absolutely keep the vast majority of the mass and strength from a cycle, provided you aren't significantly over your genetic limit. I'm sure I could keep making gains while off, slowly but surely up to a certain point, but I enjoy the boost from a conservative cycle and don't feel there is anything dangerous or wrong with it (not implying that you were judging, just saying).

I wasn't judging and I think it's great to be able to show people that b/c I think to many rely on AAS which they shouldn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
The pinning that I was so looking forward to and anticipating like a kid on Christmas' Eve was entirely unremarkable and a complete letdown, lol. I get off of job #2 in about 3 hours and then I'll hit the gym for heavy squat day.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
The pinning that I was so looking forward to and anticipating like a kid on Christmas' Eve was entirely unremarkable and a complete letdown, lol. I get off of job #2 in about 3 hours and then I'll hit the gym for heavy squat day.

Yeah but don't you just love the smell of that alcohol... mmmm good stuff.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Personally, I hate taking shots. I'm thinking of switching for my TRT to a transdermal after all my Test E is done.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Hey mods, go ahead and move this thread over into the journal section.

Back squats. (Slightly outside shoulder width stance, high bar, ass to grass.)
WU- Bar x 10
WU- 135 x 10
WU- 225 x 5
WU- 275 x 5

Set 1 - 315 x 5 (all paused at the bottom)
Set 2 - 365 x 5 (all paused at the bottom)
Set 3 - 405 x 3 (first 2 paused at the bottom)
Set 4 - 425 x 2 (first 1 paused at the bottom)
Wrapped knees.
Set 5 - 445 x 2 (with slight help from spotter on both)
Set 6 - 445 x 2 (with more than slight help from spotter on both, lol)
Drop set. 225 x 14

A few sets of calves and then some intense static quad stretching a la DoggCrapp.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Those pauses at the bottom make for a ridiculous contraction on the way back up. I wish I had been doing it that way all along! Nice work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic