Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Yeah boyyyyyy!!!!!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Your schedule is pretty wild so maybe that has something to do with it. Are you resting enough? As far as the bold cyp, I had some good gains in strength from it, nothing major. Tightened up my waistline a bit too. But most of all it seemed to contribute to the sense of well being I get when I'm on.

How much bold cyp were u taking.. AND i just noticed ur avatar was the Legacy of Kain lol

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Holy shit I let this log die. I give loads of credit to the guys on here that are solid about keeping up with their logs, it is no easy task.

In the last two weeks since I updated this, I have ZERO PRs to brag about, but then, I didn't go for any either. Right now I'm kind of reevaluating where I'm at and preparing for a PLing meet in August. So I'm resetting and going to move forward with a solid plan to peak in August, thanks to PLK. Goal for August will be to total 1450lbs raw, and the goal by this time next year will be to dl 2.5xBW, squat 2xBW, and bench 1.5xBW, which would put my total at 1650lbs.

Going to start a new log here within the next couple weeks, complete with my regimented PLing plan (thanks again PLK) and videos (if I can get over my paranoia).

BE READY!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic