Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Yeah boyyyyyy!!!!!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
It's about that time again. It's been so long since I cycled that I'm actually a little nervous about pinning again, haha. So here's where I'm sitting at right now.

6'2"
251lbs (dropped 15 pounds in the last 4 weeks)
~15% bf (need to get an accurate measurement)
Pics will be posted before first pin, halfway through, last week, and after PCT.

Big 3 Lifts:
Squat : 455x2 (weak, I know. No excuse, but my left knee is permanently fucked, so....)
Dead : 510x2
Bench : 375x1 paused with strict form. Just hit this recently and I'm stoked about it.

Keep in mind, these numbers are not impressive, but I've been "natural" for the last 5.5 months, so I'm actually really excited to set a bunch of new PRs in the next three months. Here's the cycle I have planned.

Weeks 1-4

Test E - 500mg/week (with frontload of 500mg day 1)
Bold Cyp - 500mg/week (with same frontload)
Dbol - 20mg/day
Var - 60mg/day

Weeks 5-9

Test E - 500mg/week
Bold Cyp - 500mg/week

Weeks 10-12

Test E - 500mg/week
Bold Cyp - 500mg/week
Halo - 20mg/day (PRW on workout days, first thing in the morning on non-workout days.)

Weeks 13-14

Var 100mg/day while waiting for the Test E and Bold Cyp to clear.

Will be taking all the typical supps for cycle support, along with Aromasin at 25mg/day. PCT will be the tried and true (for me) Aromasin (25mg) and Torem (60mg). Goals are to put on as much strength as possible (size will come with it, just a bonus) without putting on much bodyfat at all. Diet is pretty tight right now, and I'll keep it just as tight while slowly bumping up calories week by week. Starting in about 6 days. YEAH BOY!!!!!!

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Keep in mind, these numbers are not impressive

SAD do not downplay your accomplishments, those are some impressive numbers. I doubt 10% of the people here can bench press 375 lbs with a pause. Good work.

Will you be keeping a cycle log?

Reactions: SAD
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
SAD do not downplay your accomplishments, those are some impressive numbers. I doubt 10% of the people here can bench press 375 lbs with a pause. Good work.

Will you be keeping a cycle log?

Thank you Admin, that means a lot coming from you. I don't know that I'll have time to keep a log, but I'd like to at least make the effort. It won't be as detailed as some of these super-loggers (POB, Jand, Halo) but I'll do the best I can. Thanks again.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
good stats you have, cycle looks great, enjoy!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Happy growin to ya! Looks like a strong cycle. That bold cyp is wonderful stuff.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks POB and ritch, I'm more excited about this one than I was before any previous cycle. I intend to prove to everyone that you CAN stay big and strong while off for as long as 6 months, and furthermore be better off for working so hard to stay big and strong because the next cycle will be epic.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
yeah bro dont down play that pause bench at 375....u could very well be if i was to guess the best out of 10 benches on this board...Just because someone looks strong doesnt mean they have the power to back it up...Hell ,if u work out at a gym u see this all the time...People looking like they should have a good bench then u see 300 is to heavy for them.Why u think?..Because they have no basic skills under there belt....so,good job bro....I know im excited to see the gains u make....get big as fuck bro....dw

Reactions: SAD
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thanks POB and ritch, I'm more excited about this one than I was before any previous cycle. I intend to prove to everyone that you CAN stay big and strong while off for as long as 6 months, and furthermore be better off for working so hard to stay big and strong because the next cycle will be epic.

Of course you can be big and strong. I haven't cycled in over 4 yrs and my numbers increase every year. It's all about training/diet/conditioning correctly. AAS is such a small piece of the puzzle it's nothing more than icing on a very large cake.

Good luck with your cycle but you don't need it to make gains in strength or size.

YAMAHA147

YAMAHA147

MuscleHead
Feb 23, 2012
Good luck on your new cycle bro. Keep us updated

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Def. Good weight bro! Your a bigger fella like me. Im 6,1" but only 220 currently. What I really like is your conservative cycle. As little as possible for maximum gains. Good luck.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
In! Good luck, I am interested to see how this goes for you!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Of course you can be big and strong. I haven't cycled in over 4 yrs and my numbers increase every year. It's all about training/diet/conditioning correctly. AAS is such a small piece of the puzzle it's nothing more than icing on a very large cake.

Good luck with your cycle but you don't need it to make gains in strength or size.

Apples to oranges BI. What I mean is, when you come completely off a cycle, not just down to TRT, you have a (hopefully small) crash in strength, size, confidence, drive, etc. It's enough to make people want to blast-n-cruise or jump back on too early because they think it's just going to keep falling. I want the masses to know that if you stay in the gym, tweak your routine to not overtrain but not undertrain, and keep eating right, you can absolutely keep the vast majority of the mass and strength from a cycle, provided you aren't significantly over your genetic limit. I'm sure I could keep making gains while off, slowly but surely up to a certain point, but I enjoy the boost from a conservative cycle and don't feel there is anything dangerous or wrong with it (not implying that you were judging, just saying).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic