Feb 25, 2012
labels for everything ...

Last edited:
69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
labels for everything ...
Well when one girl is like "dayum girl jamarcus be ballin" and the girl next to her is like "uh uh kiki he just ghetto rich livin in his auntie's basement" you understand it a little more.

Just like leaving the tags on everything so you always have "fresh" sneakers that match your Jersey and shorts.

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
I can tell you one thing, if I am with my family on the West Side Highway and stopped by a group of bikers and they are approaching my car I am either shooting someone in self defense or running them all over just like this guy did. I'm not waiting to see what happens because most of the times in this area you know what is going to happen.

They let the van go so they were obviously targeting this guy for some reason. No way I am risking the safety of my wife and kids cause some jackoff's want to take over the whole highway.

Agreed.

The biker's wife is a victim...

...of stupidity.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012

Ghetto Rich

When a lazy, non-working, baby-hatchery mother gets Government money (welfare, Social Security, HUD, etc.) because she produces so many children

gotcha....

it was stated earlier that African American coined the phrase, but now I get the impression that this can be applicable to any race. I say this because in total there are more Caucasians getting welfare than those of color.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Well when one girl is like "dayum girl jamarcus be ballin" and the girl next to her is like "uh uh kiki he just ghetto rich livin in his auntie's basement" you understand it a little more.

Just like leaving the tags on everything so you always have "fresh" sneakers that match your Jersey and shorts.

Honey Boo Boo comes to mind too.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I guess one thing you are missing is that the Caucasian demographic do not glamorize this life style... they shun them and tell them to do better...We will help them if needed... but do not say.. WOW... you have made it in life... you have a new mustang and a 400" tv in your single wide... you got it going on Joe Dirt!

while the rap and hip hop culture thrive on this glamorous life like they have made it to the top... how many "Hood Rich" songs have you listened too in the rap genre?

Now.. .flip the coin to the other side and how many Rock/country whatever songs do you here glamorizing being a bum living off drug sales, having a "fresh whip" on 42" Chrome wheels, bustin caps, yet they still live at they aun-tee house???

see my point... and I since you said honey boo boo... I think that whole family is repulsive and do not find them amusing or entertaining one bit.... again WHITE TRASH...

And YES... people are labeled... please dont take the holier than thou approach again and say you dont label... because you do...

but only when it is positive right????

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
I guess one thing you are missing is that the Caucasian demographic do not glamorize this life style... they shun them and tell them to do better...We will help them if needed... but do not say.. WOW... you have made it in life... you have a new mustang and a 400" tv in your single wide... you got it going on Joe Dirt!

while the rap and hip hop culture thrive on this glamorous life like they have made it to the top... how many "Hood Rich" songs have you listened too in the rap genre?

Now.. .flip the coin to the other side and how many Rock/country whatever songs do you here glamorizing being a bum living off drug sales, having a "fresh whip" on 42" Chrome wheels, bustin caps, yet they still live at they aun-tee house???

see my point... and I since you said honey boo boo... I think that whole family is repulsive and do not find them amusing or entertaining one bit.... again WHITE TRASH...

And YES... people are labeled... please dont take the holier than thou approach again and say you dont label... because you do...

but only when it is positive right????

I am human and yes I fall short.

but I don't find the need to put a label on a person in a negative light.esp when I truly don't know a person. Not sure what you mean by being holier than though....I call it staying positive, because I find anger, stress or whatever label you want to put on it as being toxic. It gets me nowhere.

unfortunately I have gone thru a little to much in my life, seen death to many times and came close myself, so I learned to put things in perspective. so again what you call being holier than though...the day you spend weeks in a hospital with your child and not know if you are going to walk out with her or not, or having your Mom die in your arms, or have a friend get shot right next to you and he ask for you to please help him and you can't, or have a gun placed in your mouth, and have some dude think its funny playing rushing roulette with the barrel in your mouth and the whole 9/11 tragedy then maybe you will better understand my so called holier than though ways.

maybe this would not be a big deal for some, but yes it has changed me.

I am not trained in any discipline that will allow me to psycho analyze lyrics in a rap or rock son. I have heard things about Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osbourne and Alice Cooper that some may find offensive. Eminem said some not so nice things about his Mom and the Mother of his daughter...then there is another cat by the name of Riff Raff that I cram to understand.

I think it can be argued that there are issues on both sides of the fence...and that not one group corners the market for so called stupidity, ignorance or just not being respectful.

Last edited:
JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
The car salesman I mentioned earlier was actually black. I intentionally left that out earlier. :D

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I just shaved my head bald and rubbbed tobasco sauce on it and now I am headed out to purchase a black Range Rover, 2 machetes and a 72" TV.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic