Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Wife: Biker husband is victim in NYC altercation

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
2ez... Like I have always said... you an I are cool... bro... bru... brother... cuz... cousin... whatever you want to call it...

I commend you for your positive approach on life...

I think you and I would get along great IRL as we may appear to be polar opposites online... but I am sure we hold a lot of common ground in reality...

You are right... ignorance falls on all sides of the fence... kinda like Turbos Fat Momma...

I am done with this conversation... Can we get those beers now?????

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Just remember these wise words...

tumblr_lzvcdgijpO1qdnsjyo1_500.jpg

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
and these too... lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
2ez... Like I have always said... you an I are cool... bro... bru... brother... cuz... cousin... whatever you want to call it...

I commend you for your positive approach on life...

I think you and I would get along great IRL as we may appear to be polar opposites online... but I am sure we hold a lot of common ground in reality...

You are right... ignorance falls on all sides of the fence... kinda like Turbos Fat Momma...

I am done with this conversation... Can we get those beers now?????

I am partial to Sam Adams....I gave up Corona.

to some, i may be considered racist. hehehe

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So I had an incident today with a group of bikers. One lane road each way and pretty hard to pass, they were doing 20 mph 3 - 4 wide and 15ish deep so you needed a decent spot to pass and I had a person unwilling to pass in front of me and I needed to grab a cake for my kids birthday and not be late and they showed no signs of speeding up. We finally had our chance, car in front of me makes the move, I follow, 60mph in a 35, we pass them and then get stuck at a light. These bikers blow through a stop sign and are coming up behind us at this long light. Light turns green, they are turning the same way so I edge over as they try to pass on the shoulder, one is riding my ass yelling at me at what my problem is, I was a nice guy and didn't smack my breaks and knock his spandex wearing ass off his 10 speed, bunch of spandex douchebag bicycle riders being all hardcore blocking the road. Had no problem screaming back with my 4 yo in the car.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
So I had an incident today with a group of bikers. One lane road each way and pretty hard to pass, they were doing 20 mph 3 - 4 wide and 15ish deep so you needed a decent spot to pass and I had a person unwilling to pass in front of me and I needed to grab a cake for my kids birthday and not be late and they showed no signs of speeding up. We finally had our chance, car in front of me makes the move, I follow, 60mph in a 35, we pass them and then get stuck at a light. These bikers blow through a stop sign and are coming up behind us at this long light. Light turns green, they are turning the same way so I edge over as they try to pass on the shoulder, one is riding my ass yelling at me at what my problem is, I was a nice guy and didn't smack my breaks and knock his spandex wearing ass off his 10 speed, bunch of spandex douchebag bicycle riders being all hardcore blocking the road. Had no problem screaming back with my 4 yo in the car.

Haha! You jackass!

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011

Probably something like those critical mass douchbags.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010

I hate those queer ass bicycle rider fags. They are all over the city where we live, and the dumb bitches act like they own the road. But on the bright side atleast 5 a year die up here from being stupid and getting hit by cars. They have a group ride night that comes by the bar I work at part time on Mondays. All I do is drop shitty ass comments with in ear shot and piss them off, but none of them have the balls to say shit to me. ****ng biker queers. I am not sure who's worse these spandex wearing bicycle fags, or the upper blue collar and white collar harley riders around here that think cuz they ride an annoying loud harley and were biker clothes they are the shit.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic