Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Wife: Biker husband is victim in NYC altercation

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
partially agree. excessive force was used.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
By whom?....

The bikers were not thinking/being stupid. to go against a SUV on a bike....come on....IMO road rage may be argued on both sides. yes 911 was called by the range rover driver...but this doesn't change my position. not yet.

to run someone over is what I don't understand. I see the vehicle being surrounded.......was there anything done while on the West Side Highway.....did they just surround him ? I am talking the part when the vehicles first stopped.

Last edited:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I can tell you one thing, if I am with my family on the West Side Highway and stopped by a group of bikers and they are approaching my car I am either shooting someone in self defense or running them all over just like this guy did. I'm not waiting to see what happens because most of the times in this area you know what is going to happen.

They let the van go so they were obviously targeting this guy for some reason. No way I am risking the safety of my wife and kids cause some jackoff's want to take over the whole highway.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
2ez... are you fuking kidding me???

these assholes started fuking with the guy in the SUV... one CLEARY gets in front of the Range rover and slams the brakes...

I certainly hope for your sake nothing like this ever happens to you... I dont think they are interested in hugging and debating equality...

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
I can tell you one thing, if I am with my family on the West Side Highway and stopped by a group of bikers and they are approaching my car I am either shooting someone in self defense or running them all over just like this guy did. I'm not waiting to see what happens because most of the times in this area you know what is going to happen.

They let the van go so they were obviously targeting this guy for some reason. No way I am risking the safety of my wife and kids cause some jackoff's want to take over the whole highway.

I hear you....

I still would like to better understand what happened when they first stopped. not sure what you mean by the area.....looks like it started before 125th street going uptown. so I would put it in the 70', 80's or 90's......shiat...I use to live there...and frequent the area almost daily. My young daughters go out alone. Not sure I would call this an area with challenges...no more than any other area.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
That looks further up, almost at the Henry Hudson. I agree, you don't know what happened before the video started, we know they beat the hell out of him after the video ended. Not sure why he would get off in Washington Heights and not drive right to a police station or stop at the toll on the Henry Hudson, drivers mistake.

And when I say area, I meant the general vicinity as they were pretty close to the Bronx.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
2ez... are you fuking kidding me???

these assholes started fuking with the guy in the SUV... one CLEARY gets in front of the Range rover and slams the brakes...

I certainly hope for your sake nothing like this ever happens to you... I dont think they are interested in hugging and debating equality...

read my reply again....I said they were knuckleheadz..

unfortunately ****ing with someone doesn't equate to using a suv to run them over...I need to see more.

but shiat living in Manhattan....you get shiat said to you daily on the streets and trains. looks, bumping into you, cats puffing up unfortunately happens.

consider excessive force. I can't shoot you for coming into my home talking shiat. I can't shoot you if you are on my property talking shiat if I am inside my home or vehicle. the imminent danger is not there yet. moreover the news said the video is a few minutes long and no cops showed......so would they have been able to respond had the vehicle stayed on the West Side. or did the bikers pull the driver out the vehicle while being stopped the first time.

Last edited:

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
That looks further up, almost at the Henry Hudson. I agree, you don't know what happened before the video started, we know they beat the hell out of him after the video ended. Not sure why he would get off in Washington Heights and not drive right to a police station or stop at the toll on the Henry Hudson, drivers mistake.

And when I say area, I meant the general vicinity as they were pretty close to the Bronx.

exactly,....dude got caught right near the 178th street bus terminal near the Bridge Apts.....now that area has more challenges than further downtown. My friend lives in the building on Audoborn.

he was driving at high speeds.....with a baby in the car. his damn vehicle could have flipped. a lot could have gone wrong here....

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
The bastards got what they deserved.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
there are always two sides to every story... and we dont know what started this...

but I know a few bikers myself... and I know this is stereotyping them... but most aint really shit until you get a group of them together... and then they are the baddest mother fathers in the world... I can def see how a group of 20-30 knuckleheads would be real ass holes and try to fuk with drivers.. Im with LK... shots would have been fired had it been my SUV....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic