Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Wife: Biker husband is victim in NYC altercation

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Looks like a bunch of punks on bikes, but it still doeant justify hitting one to teach them a lesson. If I pull in front of you and slam on my brakes and you hit me. It's still your fault

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
Looks like a bunch of punks on bikes, but it still doeant justify hitting one to teach them a lesson. If I pull in front of you and slam on my brakes and you hit me. It's still your fault

Now you are just speculating. How would you know he hit one of them to teach them a lesson?

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010

BTW... The first biker that brake checked him is not the one who was paralyzed.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
I agree he was justified once perused, but if he never hit the first guy he wouldn't have been pursued. He put himself in the situation with these punks and he should be arrested for it.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
All of this could have been avoided if he didn't feed into their game. The fact that they are punks looking for trouble should be weighed if he is arrested, but you just can't go doing that. Losing your cool is not an excuse for hitting the first guy. Fleeing out of fear for you life is, but he could have avoided that

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Unfortunirly the guy in the suv fell for it. Something had to happen for the bikes to surround the guy in the first place..

You don't get it, do you? They surround the cars to STOP TRAFFIC SO THEY CAN DO TRICKS. THe SUV was trying to get around them, but they boxed him in to prevent it.

We wonder why crime is so high in this country. I think it's all of the bleeding hearts who give a pass to assholes and criminals.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This reminds me of the Flash mobs in Chicago attacking people, except these losers are on bikes doing it on the exp to people and cars.

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010
I agree he was justified once perused, but if he never hit the first guy he wouldn't have been pursued. He put himself in the situation with these punks and he should be arrested for it.

Liberal mentality of blame the victim.

He accidentally hits someone on a bike, a bike that brake checked him to slow him down, and the SUV driver should expect to be arrested or accept an ass-beating from the people you describe as punks?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Here is more footage from the bikers from before the incident.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=3cd_1380579664

That is a pretty long ride from Queens to where the incident took place, passing HUNDREDS of traffic cameras. Where were the cops to do anything about this? They took over the Van Wyke, North Conduit, Linden Blvd, BQE, LIE, C'mon, no one else called the cops on them on their 50 mile journey through NYC?

C

Cheops

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2010

I could easily counter if the biker didn't hit the brakes so hard he never would have been hit. He put himself in the situation and he should be ticketed for it. Whole situation completely avoided.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
Nothing to do with being liberal. It doesn't matter if someone stop on the highway or tries to stop you. You can't run them over. Just can't do it unless you want to be arrested. Their are consequences to all actions. All parties involved are responsible.

This is law not liberal

You just don't see to get that you can't break the law without acknowledgingthe consequences. Don't cry later after you did

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic