Members
Latest Member
jacobss

What's Your Favorite Lift and Why

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I like heavy, compound movements like Squats, Deadlifts, Incline Bench Presses, Seated military presses, Wide grip and shoulder width pulldowns, barbell curls, close grip triceps presses with barbell etc etc.

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm there w/ you guys on back... Barbell rows with an underhand grip (Dorian Yates style???) are high on my list for favorite exercise. Since I added them in my deadlift steadily increased too from the core training you get from it... The downside to this though it that my obliques are a little "boxy" from them.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
definetly deadlifts, nothing like pulling your max from the floor, looking in the mirror and seeing the hulk infront of you, slamming it down and realizing your popped the blood vessels in your eyes. no feeling in the world like it. after that, id have to go with seated cable rows...

M

Mad_dawg

Dec 9, 2010
Deadlifts for me. Love conventional deads. Not sure I can still do them with one hamstring though. Been a little too scared to try...........

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
deads, you use everything you got to get that max pull off the floor. how does it getting any better than that? a lift that does so much and i can be a little bit strong at when i suck at everything else :D

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
deads, you use everything you got to get that max pull off the floor. how does it getting any better than that? a lift that does so much and i can be a little bit strong at when i suck at everything else :D

If that u in your avatar...its def helping u big time..u keep on pulling....dw

Getraw

Getraw

VIP Member
Feb 6, 2011
Skull Crushers, Love the way my tri's feel, and I like to push the limit. Knowing at any moment that weight could fall. Also I use to have lagging tri's and this build them where I placed 2nd in 09.

Next would be squat, dead lifts, and bent over bar rows.

GR

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I like to masturbate with weights strapped to my wrist.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
dam that has to bee one of the dummest weight scams in the world..the shake weight....and people really beleieve this shit.....the world is so full of shit.....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic