Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

What's Your Favorite Lift and Why

G

guinessforstrength

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
Also deadlifts for me. Always been my strongest lift, and I love the shaky feeling I get after a bunch of sets.

DGAF

DGAF

Sep 5, 2010
I must be odd cause I love working back, my favorite lift would be any kind of a row, be it seated on the machine or standing with the straight bar or using the T- bar, I love doing rows. I get that great stretch you can feel all through your back and down the lats and that perfect squeeze at the end with shoulders back and chest out.

DGAF

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
^^^ your not alone. I think the first thing that popped into my mind was ISO high rows...and yes I do my deads and sqauts...

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I love doing BB curls in the rack....lol

Seriously though, my favourite is squats. Nothing gets me more fired up than ripping out a good set of squats with the ipod on wide open. Plus I miss them these days.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
log lifts and leg press and neck

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
love a good heavy DB shoulder press. the upper body feel like it was just jerked off.

JayFive

JayFive

Oct 27, 2010
My fav would be squats. Mostly because it was the first real heavy weight I did but also because it just feels like your entire body is battling the weight while it's trying to kill you.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Bench Press hands down. I love the feeling of squeezing the bar, taking a deep breath and then feeling the heavy weight in my hands as I lift off. Singles and doubles are my favorites.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Bench Press hands down. I love the feeling of squeezing the bar, taking a deep breath and then feeling the heavy weight in my hands as I lift off. Singles and doubles are my favorites.

yeah,i do alot of low reps myself....Hers a layout of my bench routine that i pretty much do every time...............
5 sets of 5 with 365
5 sets of 5 with 405
5 sets of 3 with 455
5 sets of 3 with 465
3 sets of 20 with 315
2 sets of 50 with 225
Sometime i might throw in some flys ...useing like 40s for countless reps ...meaning i dont count...I stop when i get tired.....dw

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I like standard Deadlifts myself.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Squizzzats.......Nothing pushes my mental drive, pain tolerance and physical strength like a deep squat. Also like them because not very many people do squats....the list of excuses is endless. As for deads, I think my technique is flawed. At about 5 plates my low back starts getting unstable.....whatever tho, work in progress.

I like deads myself... and at 495 you should start getting a little unstable... stop showing off... :cool:

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic