Captain Upper body.

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
someone falling down the treadmill

sjb1962

sjb1962

Aug 21, 2012
Its been a while since I was in a commercial gym. There used to be this douche bag 20 something kid that would come in and take his shirt off, lay all over shit etc but, mostly just talked shit and looked at himself in the mirror. Owner wasa good dude and told him he had to keep his shirt on. Two days later comes back with a button up shirt, unbuttoned all the way of course, pleads to the owner that he actually has a shirt on. Made to button it up blah blah blah. Next week douche bag shows up in a T shirt with a picture of himself on it.......you guessed it, with no shirt on. That was about the end of my commercial gym days.

I can't top that! Classic stuff!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
SOme funny stories in here....the kid with the shirt may top it off for effort and his cleverness.

There's a kid at my gym, (I go as my 90 min break some time between 1-3p as it's sometimes unpredictable depending on my daily tasks) that no matter what time I go, he's there. He's about 130-135lbs soaking wet with a diver's belt and timberland boots on yet he wears his baby gap sized shirt with the sleeves cut off....oh but he doesn't stop there....

Ripped jeans falling half off his ass....oh and by the way, they are slim jeans with the old school Airforce nike basketball shoes with the big tongue sticking out of the top....

not done...

He's got a mohawk, at least a half a can of aqua net hairspray used to keep this absudity from falling down, I would guess 7-8inches....and best of all folks, it's either fluorescent yellow or HOT pink!!

But his lifts, top of the lift only....did overhead tricep press with a 35lb plate and the bottom of the dumbbell never came close to his head.....he bounces the weight about an inch and a half maybe 2 inches max for his "working sets" as he calls them to his buddy nearby then proceeds to play the air drums as if a death metal band was playing live within the weightroom.

My guess is Celine Dion is playing on his ipod anyhow (ipod holder on the bicep, jeans too tight).

True story! about 3 weeks ago, I'm watching him bend his back towards the back of his knees trying to curl 55lbs with a flat bar on the squat rack and I ask him if he's done (with an assumptive tone)...he says one left but feel free to work in.

So I loaded up 3-45's on both sides, did my 10 reps and said "just make sure you put those big plates back on after you're done with whatever it is you thought you were doing".

He says "bro, really?"....at this point, I must have busted out the squiggly vein in my forehead because the fear of god was in his eyes as I snapped my head back with the death stare and before I could unleash my get the fuck away from me before I kill you rant.....immediately he says "my bad" and hasn't come near wherever I'm lifting in the free weight room since.

For proof, I will try and grab a pic of this kid today....I can't make this up.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
SOme funny stories in here....the kid with the shirt may top it off for effort and his cleverness.

There's a kid at my gym, (I go as my 90 min break some time between 1-3p as it's sometimes unpredictable depending on my daily tasks) that no matter what time I go, he's there. He's about 130-135lbs soaking wet with a diver's belt and timberland boots on yet he wears his baby gap sized shirt with the sleeves cut off....oh but he doesn't stop there....

Ripped jeans falling half off his ass....oh and by the way, they are slim jeans with the old school Airforce nike basketball shoes with the big tongue sticking out of the top....

not done...

He's got a mohawk, at least a half a can of aqua net hairspray used to keep this absudity from falling down, I would guess 7-8inches....and best of all folks, it's either fluorescent yellow or HOT pink!!

But his lifts, top of the lift only....did overhead tricep press with a 35lb plate and the bottom of the dumbbell never came close to his head.....he bounces the weight about an inch and a half maybe 2 inches max for his "working sets" as he calls them to his buddy nearby then proceeds to play the air drums as if a death metal band was playing live within the weightroom.

My guess is Celine Dion is playing on his ipod anyhow (ipod holder on the bicep, jeans too tight).

True story! about 3 weeks ago, I'm watching him bend his back towards the back of his knees trying to curl 55lbs with a flat bar on the squat rack and I ask him if he's done (with an assumptive tone)...he says one left but feel free to work in.

So I loaded up 3-45's on both sides, did my 10 reps and said "just make sure you put those big plates back on after you're done with whatever it is you thought you were doing".

He says "bro, really?"....at this point, I must have busted out the squiggly vein in my forehead because the fear of god was in his eyes as I snapped my head back with the death stare and before I could unleash my get the **** away from me before I kill you rant.....immediately he says "my bad" and hasn't come near wherever I'm lifting in the free weight room since.

For proof, I will try and grab a pic of this kid today....I can't make this up.

Thats hillarious!

We had a kid like that who's pants were half way down his ass and it distracted the entire gym because everybody thought...those damn pants are going to fall off. So guys are squatting and trying to focus but also wildly curious if the pants have fallen yet.
The owner said something right away: Either wear pants that stay up or get out.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Well the other day I saw this kid doing these bullshit ass push-ups where he moved not even half a rep but super fast and intense. Looked like he was trying to **** a hole in the ground. And he was timing it. Never seen such nonsense

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
all of that stuff is good, but come to my gym and you'll see "the boxer"...lol saw this guy yesterday at the gym, probably the worst fit guy in the world, walks around like he's the baddest person in there, like he's in fighting mode, sits down on the machine does 10 reps, then jumps up, gets into a fighting stance and acts like rocky for a min between sets punching and blocking...lol ..... After every exercise too.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

T

Torres

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2013
There's a dude that showed up at my gym tonite , and this Deusch bag starts looking in the mirror and begins to shadow box , REALLY , shadow box ??? I ****in hate shadow boxers , idk what it is man but I do !!!
Then he starts to do what looks like concentration curls on the preacher curl machine with 20 lb dumbells , REALLY ???
Then he starts to hop around and shadow box again . Stupid mother****er !!!

Runningtotty

Runningtotty

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2014
The worst thing........it has scarred me for life, was walking into the changing rooms 'faced' with a senior citizen, with her ass toward the door, foot on bench, bent forward drying her feet, stark b*****k naked.

Nobody needs to see that................ever!!!

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Shadow boxing is gangster. Drying your asshole in public is normal too. Yall are some prudes

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I have seen some shit at my gym, but my all time favorite was some fat kid who brought his own pull sled to the gym, threw some plates and his girl on the sled, and dragged it around in one of those bane looking altitude masks. He got about 10 feet, and I thought he was going to stroke out. Ripped off his mask and was gasping for air like the CIA just waterboarded him...

Reactions: HGH
HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I saw a dude leg-pressing with 90 lbs. He did like 20 sets. If your legs weigh more than the amount you're leg pressing you're doing it wrong.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic