Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Whats the stupidest thing you have seen at your gym

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
So I'm walking to the front desk the other night, I have to walk behind a row of treadmills. As I was walking behind the row of treadmills I get kicked in the quad, I turn to watch this guy fall flat on his face and then get toss back agaist the wall. I was like are you OK? His response to me...Why you knock me down? I just took a deep breath and walked away. Then the other day I'm doing some cardio and there is a guy on a thread mill running. First he got the treadmill going way to fast for him and he is flat foot when he runs. He should of been sprinting base on how fast the belt was moving. The worst part was when he could not keep up he used his arm to support his weight and sorta skipped on the belt, and thump, thump, thump again when he tires to run and really could not. As for the weight floor I seen something like most. One thing that got me really going the othet day is I needed the HS Inc Lat machine(I train DC) this is my first exercise. When I walk up there are too young guys using the machine next to it and I ask are you using both and they relpy yes. So I just warm up my shoulder for a bit and hang out in the general area. These guy did 3 set a piece and tied up the machine for 20-25 min. I'm like WTF...What really got me is when one would just sit on the machine and talk to the other and not use it..,

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
I posted this rant on another board a week or so ago......

To the fucking retards that drop the dumbells in my gym:

Dear Fucktards,

Hey I know incline pressing 90's for 2 is a big deal for you but you're bending/breaking my fucking tools you fucking jackasses.

And go wear your fucking wifebeaters and stupid hats sideways and flex and shadow box in the fucking mirror somewhere else. Hey, I know you've been fighting MMA for a while now and you are a very dangerous person. I hear you tell that to everyone that will listen and all your matching gear that you bring into the gym speaks volumes abou the type of person you are. Please just tell me why you need your wraps while your lifting weights?

And quit asking me for a spot when you load up 315 while you struggle with 225 for 4 half reps or less. I won't help you cause you can't fix stupid. Hmmm, Unless you drop the weight on yourself which is my plan cause I know you're queer fucking buddies in the tapout shirts can't help you.

And please quit asking me "yo' bro how much you bench?" And no I don't know where you can get some "roids" I take muscletech like everyone else here...

And yes I do believe I've heard that $200 is alot of money to spend on a 10ml vial of bunk junk you shitass...if you didn't know this and have to ask me you ARE in fact much dumber than you look....However I will simply tell you that I have no idea.

Oh and YES I, like every other hard working member in here, are laughing at you and the sounds you make when you are deadlifting 275....But hey, at least you're deadlifting...If you want to call it that. But seriously I can't wait until you hurt yourself.

And if you make fun of one more older lady that is in there busting her ass I am going to fucking snap and maybe break you arms off and beat you down with them. She is twice the person you will ever be. And incidentally she never looks even remotely ridiculous as you and your fuck-buddies do when you're doing your barbell curls in my fucking rack. Yes, I was serious when I told you to get the fuck out of there...even though I might have jokingly said it with a smile so I could get my workout done. I don't come here to socialize dipshit.

Now piss off, go home in your tricked out cobalt...Sorry yes, that is a very ghey car especially painted blaze orange....I think your bro's in yellow is even worse...Who the fuck drives matching cars, that might be the ghey'est shit I have ever seen?

And finally go play on facebook or better yet, on some board and tell me how you're sub 10 and 235 and are going to compete this fall but are just wondering if you can drink your winny?

Love always,

Newf

P.S - Many of these people you speak of are all in of the same.

Yeah you hit a sore spot - I fucking hate people in gyms. Don't get me wrong, you could be 400lbs of lard but if you're in there working hard to improve yourself I have the greatest amount of respect for you and I will bend over backwards to try to help you if you wanted me too. But if you're one of these fucks I speak of above....I would love to drown you in the toilet in the changeroom. It would make the gym and the world for that matted a much better place.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
This guy i know, who i think is a loser, walking around the gym talking on the phone... like seriously bro get the fuck out of here!!
and one time this guy left his bench to get some water or w.e and someone else was about to do something on it, and when that guys coming back he sees the other guy and starts yelling "get the fuck off of it im still on it!" the poor guy just left quietly.. it was prettty funny loll

C

Cplank21

May 1, 2012
curls in the squat rack................................

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Every time I unracked the bar for squats this dude walked under the end of it to load his bar.

I had to re-rack twice before I finally yelled, "you're fucking killing me!"

his response... "was I in his way or something?"

Nah son, you were just about to have 3 plates crack your fucking melon wide open on my descent. Not in the way at all.

So I pay attention to what he's so intent on doing... And he's shrugging 405.... Bending his knees, exploding up and doing like a half-upright row shrug concoction - biggest cheat shrugs of all time. Eat a dick.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
I'm just sick and tried of seeing this crossfit shit. Kipper pull-ups....:gay:

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I'm just sick and tried of seeing this crossfit shit. Kipper pull-ups....:gay:

Lol GheyFit, I see alot of those guys in my gym, my gym is like the size of a fuckin mall its ridiculous it has every type of person in it, meatheads, crossfit, texters, bench warmers, fat people who think they know it all, morons lifting heavy weight improperly etc... The list goes on lol.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Its been a while since I was in a commercial gym. There used to be this douche bag 20 something kid that would come in and take his shirt off, lay all over shit etc but, mostly just talked shit and looked at himself in the mirror. Owner wasa good dude and told him he had to keep his shirt on. Two days later comes back with a button up shirt, unbuttoned all the way of course, pleads to the owner that he actually has a shirt on. Made to button it up blah blah blah. Next week douche bag shows up in a T shirt with a picture of himself on it.......you guessed it, with no shirt on. That was about the end of my commercial gym days.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
One just happened around Xmas time.i used to train back in the 90s at a gym where former mr o competer John Terrilli used to train.he came 8th in the mr o and second to lee Haney in the night of champions I think it's called the new York pro.we got talking because we haven't seen each other for 15 years or so.when he left a few guys approached me and started shit about John who they have never met.john never trained heavy so when these young guys saw him training they where laughing.they weren't laughing when I posted up photo of him the next day on the notice board with a message to all the wannabes.not one of them looked me in the eyes lol.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Its been a while since I was in a commercial gym. There used to be this douche bag 20 something kid that would come in and take his shirt off, lay all over shit etc but, mostly just talked shit and looked at himself in the mirror. Owner wasa good dude and told him he had to keep his shirt on. Two days later comes back with a button up shirt, unbuttoned all the way of course, pleads to the owner that he actually has a shirt on. Made to button it up blah blah blah. Next week douche bag shows up in a T shirt with a picture of himself on it.......you guessed it, with no shirt on. That was about the end of my commercial gym days.

That's funny as shit!!!

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
That's funny as shit!!!

I gotta give the kid credit, it was well played. At the time i wanted to shove his head in his nether regions. He was a DJ at a local shit hole bar and always had these beastly large women waiting for him to finish his workout/ flexing session.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic