Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Whats the stupidest thing you have seen at your gym

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Jesus... The whole cell phone thing... The gym is the ONE place you find me with a pistol OR a cell phone... I was banging out some deadlifts one day and some skinny fuck actually brought his charger in with him and plugged it in the outlet near where I was lifting... I started throwing that shit on the ground with every rep making as much noise as I could until he got the point and moved...

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
well i will admit.. 1 week every 8 i have to have my cell and a pager (yes seriously lol) at all times.. i have a job where i am on call on occasion hehe

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I always carry my cell with me....but, I have an Iphone so it doubles as my music player, lol. It's also nice to have in case of an emergency. There's only a few calls I will pick up though, no friends. How dare they interrupt my music with their call! haha

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
So this is more sad than stupid......This tweeked out bitch pulls up at my gym and drops her retarded(literally) son off at the door. I think maybe he's there to work with a trainer and just keep walking. Couple minutes later I see some commotion out of the corner of my eye and this poor kid has a bar pinned across his neck on bench with one side resting on the floor. Ran over and pulled it off. Ask if he's ok and this kid's crying cuz he doesn't want to get in trouble. His mom drops him off there so she can go out with her boyfriend. Gets worse...Couple weeks go by and I see rainman come in again with whom I can only assume is the chump boyfriend and his pal. They walk over to the bench and I think huh, maybe they are gonna try and teach this kid how to lift. Wrong. They put a plate on each side lift it off for him and let it crash down on him while they laugh. Everything goes red at this point. I have bout 100lbs bodyweight on this fuckin meth douche so dominance is imminent. I crash into this guy with my chest and drive him back into a weight tree screaming things I can't recall. I just remember I was close enought to his face to taste his menthol cigarettes and the the rush of people coming in to stop me. Needless to say never saw any of them again. Wonder bout that kid from time to time tho.
that's good lookin out MAYO.i hate that shit too.we had this one kid in our place,about 21-22 but really small.he's strugglin with a 25 on each side benchin while these 2 asshole wannabe tough guys start callin the kid out.made him feel real bad.i found him in the bathroom actually teared up.i lost it.i went back out to see them struggling with 185 for 2-3 reps.i just walked up to them and said "yo my man you gonna play with this pussy wght all fuckin day or can the old man get some in?"dude loks at me like WTF as i pile on 330 (i know,not all that like some of you crazy fuckers...ahem,aj,lol) and rep out as many as i could.when he went to take the plates off to finish his set i said "naaa,you're done here.i'm on this one now".now when i see this kid i try and help him out.makin fun of someone cause they're strugglin with something that to others may come easy pisses my wop ass off more than anything i think.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Rocco, good for you putting those tools in their place. Props.

Slic.

B

BIGBX1

Sep 13, 2010
must be a damn important call!
Sep10_007.jpg

Sep10_008.jpg

I love the pics I wish I had a camera phone to take a pic of off the clowns I see at the gym on a daily basis. All of these post are great,im glad I am not the only one who has to deal with this. Most of the time I try to zone out and not see or pay any attention to these fools. I keep the mug on and try to complete my workout and go home.
Monday afternoon is always the most entertaining of all days!

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
i will almost miss 24 hour fitness after new years.. the pic opportunities are incredible lol

You know youre serious when you wear a 200 dollar bebe shirt to the gym
Jan05_002.jpg

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
i will almost miss 24 hour fitness after new years.. the pic opportunities are incredible lol

You know youre serious when you wear a 200 dollar bebe shirt to the gym
Jan05_002.jpg

I only wear my Bebe shirt on leg day.......so hardcore.

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
saw a guy today using the sit down dip machine as a anti gravity device

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
The gayest shit at my gym right is some young punks on their bulking cycle that look like their riding on a chickens back. If my legs were that skinny Id put on my sweats and swear to people that I was an amputee! Nothing in the world like having forearms twice the size of your calves.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Gay shit update. Guys geared up all in under armor. I didnt know they made that shit in XXX-S. Got 150 stuck on his chest and apparently his spotters bis were shot from all the curls while dude was benching. Trust me I know everybody starts somewhere but when to guys wrapped up like egg rolls cant pick up one bar together its time to revaluate you routine.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
On a weekly basis I watch a guy in my gym do flat bench DB presses while holding his legs up in the air like a fucking dead bug, and pressing only 1 db at a time while holding the other one in the up position. Not too sure what that is all about.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic