MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I like watching fat people do crunches

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Dudes in Short-shorts is on the rise especially amongst the Hipster/Crossfit crowd. Add to that these beat-offs all have matching "Bin Laden" hunter beards and Wounded Warrior/Rogue tees despite not one being an actual Veteran. You'd think seal team six was PTing at my gym nightly.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Too much to mention but lately there is a dude that trains the same time as me and I call him "Captain Sidebends" because he starts EVERY 'workout' by holding a 25lb plate in each handle and weeble-wobbling back and forth like a ****ing retard.

Never seen him lift a weight yet.

1) Cardio

2) Sidebends

3) Bastardized minimal ROM calf raises on the machine (bouncy bouncy bouncy)

Every. Single. Day.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Dudes in Short-shorts is on the rise especially amongst the Hipster/Crossfit crowd. Add to that these beat-offs all have matching "Bin Laden" hunter beards and Wounded Warrior/Rogue tees despite not one being an actual Veteran. You'd think seal team six was PTing at my gym nightly.

We all know now that Mike trains in a Crossfit box or whatever the hell they call it, lol.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
We all know now that Mike trains in a Crossfit box or whatever the hell they call it, lol.
I feel like its going that way. Its still the only place nearby with a Donkey Calf Raise, Standing leg Curl and Nautilus Pullover machine....but once they owner picked up some Bumper plates...the Cultfitters came out of the woodwork.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic