Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Whats the stupidest thing you have seen at your gym

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The other thinn that really gets me goin is idiots on the flat bench....who only seem to do flat bench!!! "Cable Flyes? Incline Bench? Pullovers? what are those?" is the typical response to my question. These douches take up the bench for like 30 minutes at a time doing about 12 sets when all I want to do is hop on the bench to do a few quick warm up sets and then max to guage my strength. These tools actually think 300 reps on the flat bench every day will mak them huge. When I say every day I mean it. This can't just be at my gym, you guys have to know what I'm talking about....right?

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
There's this one guy that I call "big beezy" who does nothing but deads, but is so fat he has a hard time getting the bar off the floor. Quite embarrassing to watch

meetcake

meetcake

Sep 29, 2010
pretty much everyone that goes to my gym besides me and my "crew" are the stupidest things iv ever seen... i just shake my head in dissbelief sometimes with a WTF? look on my face

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I just cant stand these "tapout" and "affliction" geeks who have no athletic ability whatsoever but think cuz they suck at everything else, they should be a wannabe fighter... I call em out every fucking chance I get... Theres one skinny fuck that screams like a girl with the lightest weight you could imagine... Hes never fought, but not a day goes by in the gym I dont see him wearing some fight company's product... I dont bully people and I dont claim to be the baddest fucker around, but I spent 8 years in the Marines including a tour in Iraq as a Sergeant, played college ball, and have won multiple state powerlifting championships... I think I can hold my own... My tempers flaring just typing this... lol... (I started doubling my tren this week!)

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
So this is more sad than stupid......This tweeked out bitch pulls up at my gym and drops her retarded(literally) son off at the door. I think maybe he's there to work with a trainer and just keep walking. Couple minutes later I see some commotion out of the corner of my eye and this poor kid has a bar pinned across his neck on bench with one side resting on the floor. Ran over and pulled it off. Ask if he's ok and this kid's crying cuz he doesn't want to get in trouble. His mom drops him off there so she can go out with her boyfriend. Gets worse...Couple weeks go by and I see rainman come in again with whom I can only assume is the chump boyfriend and his pal. They walk over to the bench and I think huh, maybe they are gonna try and teach this kid how to lift. Wrong. They put a plate on each side lift it off for him and let it crash down on him while they laugh. Everything goes red at this point. I have bout 100lbs bodyweight on this fuckin meth douche so dominance is imminent. I crash into this guy with my chest and drive him back into a weight tree screaming things I can't recall. I just remember I was close enought to his face to taste his menthol cigarettes and the the rush of people coming in to stop me. Needless to say never saw any of them again. Wonder bout that kid from time to time tho.

M

maintain

Sep 28, 2010
I just cant stand these "tapout" and "affliction" geeks who have no athletic ability whatsoever but think cuz they suck at everything else, they should be a wannabe fighter... I call em out every fucking chance I get... Theres one skinny fuck that screams like a girl with the lightest weight you could imagine... Hes never fought, but not a day goes by in the gym I dont see him wearing some fight company's product... I dont bully people and I dont claim to be the baddest fucker around, but I spent 8 years in the Marines including a tour in Iraq as a Sergeant, played college ball, and have won multiple state powerlifting championships... I think I can hold my own... My tempers flaring just typing this... lol... (I started doubling my tren this week!)

Semper bro

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
abs.jpg

Sep06_001.jpg

douch.jpg

these are on the dumbass list for sure

milleniumgirl

milleniumgirl

Sep 12, 2010
There used to be that newbie who was doing one set of abs and lifted his shirt to see if they had popped out ....

M

maintain

Sep 28, 2010
hahaha Sadie... that last pic cracked me up for real!

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
hahaha Sadie... that last pic cracked me up for real!

between....every...damn... set lol

i even asked this guy how long he had left i wanted to squat.. asshole :(
uprightrows.jpg

then
curls.jpg

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
That dude reading the paper is hilarious. That's got to be the funniest shit I've seen in a long time.

Slic.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic