jacobss
What's New?

What are we training today?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
today was chest , week was all messed up with business travel, so I got 4 days to hit it hard.

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
Leg day #2!!!!!! 10 super sets leg press/calf raise, 10 super sets leg curls/leg raises. all done on a 2 minute interval timer. Fun.

Last edited:
SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I may attempt touching the iron today.....probably a full body warm up to see if I'm able to do anything.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
supposed to be arms but having severe heartburn issues. gonna try tomorrow and see if I can get my stomach outta my throat.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Don't forget to train legs.

lol, that's Tuesdays :)

Tomorrow is Hams ....rocked arms! ;) Funny story from tonight...there is a trainer that I see all of the time and he was training some dude that when I was doing tris I happen to look over and see that the trainer is looking at me and I can tell he is talking about me...so I go over out of curiosity and I guess dude he was training asked him if he knew who Dana Lynn Bailey was and told him that he wasn't sure if she was natural or not, the trainer said "if I see her, I can tell you if she is juicing or not" and what he was going to tell dude when I walked over was that what I look like can be achieved naturally because I was proportioned and didn't look freakish....LOL I just went along with it...laughing on the inside...love it! :)

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Trainers.... a useless commodity that the mediocre use to justify their idea of training.

I have legs either today or tomorrow. Depends on how I'm feeling. Been in and out of the bathroom 6x in the last 12hours. This damn bug is doing it's best to keep me out. I'll have back squats, front squats, paused squats, and glute bridges when I go in.

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
lol, that's Tuesdays :)

Tomorrow is Hams ....rocked arms! ;) Funny story from tonight...there is a trainer that I see all of the time and he was training some dude that when I was doing tris I happen to look over and see that the trainer is looking at me and I can tell he is talking about me...so I go over out of curiosity and I guess dude he was training asked him if he knew who Dana Lynn Bailey was and told him that he wasn't sure if she was natural or not, the trainer said "if I see her, I can tell you if she is juicing or not" and what he was going to tell dude when I walked over was that what I look like can be achieved naturally because I was proportioned and didn't look freakish....LOL I just went along with it...laughing on the inside...love it! :)

Lol. I overheard a genius at the gym today telling a newb that he needed to drink myoplex because it has 6 grams of testosterone in it. I just laughed and finished rocking back and bi's.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic