Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Superdrol (Methasterone) for female

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Jenner is this a "cheaper" drug?
Is their greater risk of counterfeit then the risk of Var that already has a high counterfeit rep ?

from what I'm seeing, it doesn't look that expensive but again....where are you getting your var...pharma or UGL...big difference in pricing. :) Not sure if it has a counterfeit rep or not.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
from what I'm seeing, it doesn't look that expensive but again....where are you getting your var...pharma or UGL...big difference in pricing. :) Not sure if it has a counterfeit rep or not.

UGL at the moment with the Var. OK so i have SD at the house. we bought it when it was legal a couple of years ago. I was not sure if it was what we had in the house i had to wait for him to get home to ask him. He took it and said its super harsh makes you feel like death and its horrible for your liver. We contemplated me using it and just the fact that he only lasted on it 3 weeks tops was the no factor for me. I also remember him holding lots of water on it. Yea the masculine sides are lower but i think the systematic sides would be worse then 20mg of var.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Personally I didn;t notice any changes in my body while on 10mg epi... Just more strength.
I should have added the caveat that she's 110lbs and was below 10% Bodyfat at the time. 20mg split a.m and 12hrs later might be another idea for a women of your size and build.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
TighGlutes and Jenner
SD is actually sold as an OTC so it's not a big chance for it has counterfeit rep. I am buying supplements from UK, there an not any laws at the moment about any of those ph's

I should have added the caveat that she's 110lbs and was below 10% Bodyfat at the time. 20mg split a.m and 12hrs later might be another idea for a women of your size and build.

I m running it right now actually, it's been about 10 days that I ve increased the dose at 20mg ED. Still no sides at all, but strength is going through the roof! yeeha! xD

Edit to report one side: got my period 3-4 days earlier than the usual lol

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
TighGlutes and Jenner
SD is actually sold as an OTC so it's not a big chance for it has counterfeit rep. I am buying supplements from UK, there an not any laws at the moment about any of those ph's

I m running it right now actually, it's been about 10 days that I ve increased the dose at 20mg ED. Still no sides at all, but strength is going through the roof! yeeha! xD

Edit to report one side: got my period 3-4 days earlier than the usual lol

I would just encourage you to be safe and judicious with your use slow and steady is best, the guy writing the articles has ZERO interest in your long term health I assure you.

All my best

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Does your bottle have the chemical nomenclature of the compound written on it? If you feel like typing it in, I'm curious to see which isotope is being sold over there.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
You mean for epi or Superdrol?
For SD this is what I ve found

2a, 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan-3-one

Sold in caps of 10mg

I would just encourage you to be safe and judicious with your use slow and steady is best, the guy writing the articles has ZERO interest in your long term health I assure you.

All my best

Thank you, I m trying to be conservative with what I do. As for epi,I wouldn't increase the dose unless I knew how I respond. I run one cycle at 10mg ED a few months ago.

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This is a great thread, thanks BH for posting. I like learning about new stuff, especially as it pertains to female use :)

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I love superdrol but don't understand where the low androgen ic ratio comes in...
I get very very strong on it, more so than M1t which I think is shit it really didn't do much at all.

My comparison would be:
40mg SD
=
10mg of halotestin aggression wise!!!

beast

beast

May 19, 2011
I've been curious of this since reading an article about anadrol for women. We have done, primo, var and mast with her, all resulting in good muscle. Been wanting something to get hard and vascular. At the national level she competes at, it's tough. Don't wanna get into test with her but I think that's where a lot of these physique women are heading.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
I've been curious of this since reading an article about anadrol for women. We have done, primo, var and mast with her, all resulting in good muscle. Been wanting something to get hard and vascular. At the national level she competes at, it's tough. Don't wanna get into test with her but I think that's where a lot of these physique women are heading.

My friends that do WP do test :( and you can tell. My hubby's experience with SD was he got very watery so not sure about using this for a hard look. He was gaining a 1lb a day on it for three weeks straight. Sides were killer. lower back pain, lethargy, nausea. He was 160lbs on 30mg. Not sure what a low dose would do???

sorry he is yelling at me he gained 10lbs in 3 weeks

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic