Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Superdrol (Methasterone) for female

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Has anyone in here any kind of experience on s-drol?

It has a superduper anabolic/androgenic ratio (400/20), in theory at least.
From what I read it's super potent oral, with no estrogenic activity but harsh sides.

I m not so concerned about toxicity though since a female dose is less than 10mg.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Mike Arnold wrote an article about PH/DS for women and he related women having great success with 5mg/day. The issue is availability (5mg being the lowest I've seen commercially produced) and duration of effect (estimated around 4-6hrs). For it to truly be effective, 2x per day dosing would be more productive. There are liquid preparations out there that would allow 2.5mg am & 2.5mg pm dosing. I have had great results from as low as 10mg/day as a 200lb man, so I would resist the temptation to run 10mg as a female.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Yup I ve read his article...Right now, clones are only available in 10mg caps..
So I guess I ll have to spread the cap in 2, or I ll go with 10mg ED. Besides I weight about 163 lbs

I ve also read a report of a female claiming she had extreme clit swelling that never really recovered... I got quite alarmed :S

So you run 10mgs for how many weeks? Did you have blood work afterwards? How was your liver etc ?

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
With so many other options available I myself advise against it, what are you trying to achieve with your body at this point?

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
more strength and more muscles..
I really can't find anything else right now, plus SD seems to be a good option (if I had some feedback....)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Man, you are having a hard time finding normal stuff! Sounds like you have done your research and mike gave some good advice. I have to admit, if that's all I could get and was hell bent on doing something..I would try it but just be very cautious, which you seem to be. I would definitely split the cap but that still doesn't guarantee you are actually getting equal doses.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
hey girl!
Yup I always do as much research as possible...
Why exctly are you guys so negative about designer steroids? About virilization sides or other health sides? As for the former, it's a possibility with any aas.
Some designers may do even better job than the real thing in terms of results/dry gains..

I don't count on ph for longterm/repeated use, though.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
hey girl!
Yup I always do as much research as possible...
Why exctly are you guys so negative about designer steroids? About virilization sides or other health sides? As for the former, it's a possibility with any aas.
Some designers may do even better job than the real thing in terms of results/dry gains..

I don't count on ph for longterm/repeated use, though.

Personally for me, it's because of my hormone Dr....he said so many guys come to him a fuuuking mess from PH...Now, of course that's guys and like we have discussed, being female your doses would be so much more conservative.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Personally for me, it's because of my hormone Dr....he said so many guys come to him a fuuuking mess from PH...Now, of course that's guys and like we have discussed, being female your doses would be so much more conservative.

We would hope this would be the case but Mike just mentioned that he has had success with ten mg as a 200# male and then she states that she will run ten mg so that is where the issue lies.
LESS is more Broomhilda and with MORE resesearch you can get much safer less androgenic compounds unless your goal is to become "manly" ...lol

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
We would hope this would be the case but Mike just mentioned that he has had success with ten mg as a 200# male and then she states that she will run ten mg so that is where the issue lies.
LESS is more Broomhilda and with MORE resesearch you can get much safer less androgenic compounds unless your goal is to become "manly" ...lol

It's where she lives that's the issue, if I'm correct. She also says she was 165 lbs...not that means it's ok by any means but she did read the same article as he mentioned so she is doing her research and said she can't find less than 10mg caps so might have to split them.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013

I dont think virilization is such a big deal with 5mg SD... Besides it has a super low androgrenic ratio.
Mike said that 10mg worked well on him but I can find pretty easily another 10 males who claimed that 20 or 30 mg worked as well. Everyone reacts differently
I m just saying that I m bigger than the average woman and I could possibly handle more than 5 mg. If I don't, I will either lower dose or drop the cycle...
My experience with epi is that I can handle pretty well 20mg, twice as the female recommended dose. Not that this should be a general guide for me, but just sayin... :p

Of course I m gonna start by splitting the caps but just like jenner said, that wouldnt ensure equal doses :\

Maybe pulsing (10mg workout days, 0mg off days) would be a practical and effective option(?)

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I dont think virilization is such a big deal with 5mg SD... Besides it has a super low androgrenic ratio.
Mike said that 10mg worked well on him but I can find pretty easily another 10 males who claimed that 20 or 30 mg worked as well. Everyone is so different
I m just saying that I m bigger than the average woman and I could possibly handle more than 5 mg. If I don't, I will either lower dose or drop the cycle...
My experience with epi is that I can handle pretty well 20mg, twice as the female recommended dose. Not that this should be a general guide for me, but just sayin... :p

Of course I m gonna start by splitting the caps but just like jenner said, that wouldnt ensure equal doses :\

Maybe pulsing (10mg workout days, 0mg off days) would be a practical and effective option(?)

This is definitely an option...I don't take my orals except for training days but I am also running other compounds at the same time. You won't know until you try it :) Trial an error is not always a bad thing ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic