Ethan7400
What's New?

Superdrol (Methasterone) for female

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Bump

I was wondering if there is any new female user's feedback on this designer.
I m gonna run an SD cycle the following week. I ll use the Dragon nutrition pro-sd starting at 5mg dose ED.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
Sounds interesting hope it works out for you. I'd run some SD baby please....sorry.:261:

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Does anyone know if orals are stable in water?
I can;t find any better way for spliting the caps in two equal doses, so I dilute one cap every time in 50 ml of water.
Could the compound loose its potency within 24 hours that way?

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Excellent thread.

I will be using SD for the first time in the last 3-4 weeks of prep. Talking to several guys at the national level and they say it helps to keep muscle fullness going into the show. I wouldn't have even thought about having my wife use it but after going through all the posts here, I think I'll need to research up on it a little more for female use. Interested in seeing how it works for you.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
You could probably try dissolving it in grain alcohol and cutting it with distilled water made with kool-aid powder. The SD might not dissolve all the way. Might have to shake it up before dosing. Or try one of the recipes below. If you don't have PS80 you could try substituting the oral suspension vehicle from amazon.

Oral suspension(shake before use)
5ML's PS80
250mg (winny, anavar, dbol, tbol,etc.)
1ML waterbased flavoring
43ML's distilled water
50ml @ 5mg/ml

Requirements:
250mg of Superdrol powder
1 beaker suitable for holding the volume of liquids
9.8 ml of PEG 300
39.2 ml of 190 Proof Grain Alcohol

For all of the above conversions requiring PEG and 190 Proof Alcohol, use the following procedure:
place a sufficient amount of water in a pan and place on the stove
remove from heat when the water reaches boiling temperature
place the powder and the PEG in the beaker
immerse the beaker in the pan of water so that the water is level with the top of the contents of the beaker
gently swirl or stir the contents of the beaker until the solution is clear (reheat the water if necessary)
remove the beaker from the water
allow the PEG to cool down
slowly add the 190 Proof Alcohol to the mixture
gently stir until fully mixed

For all of the above conversions where PEG is not required, use the following procedure:
mix powder and 190 Proof Alcohol in the beaker
gently swirl or stir the contents of the beaker until the solution is clear
the majority of powders which do not require PEG will dissolve readily but for those that are troublesome, refer to the heating procedure as outlined above

In the event that 190 Proof Grain Alcohol (EverClear) is unavailable, then substitute Bacardi 151.

http://www.amazon.com/Ora-Plus-Oral-Suspending-Vehicle-Paddock/dp/B000GGHSQM

Last edited:
raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
1gram superdrol
100ml kool-aid
100ml 191 Everclear
200ml @ 5mg/ml

Shake before use if it falls out of suspension

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
I ve no idea what all these are or what they re for, plus I m not gonna play with heat or weird mixtures.. I dont want to complicate my life here lol
I d prefer keep my simple water dilution method unless it degrades the compound.

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
It will be stable in water, but it won't stay suspended. High alcohol concentrations are used to keep the hormone suspended, which makes for an even mixture. What you'll need to do is shake it vigorously prior to dosing. It won't be as accurate, but you'll be close enough each day that it won't make much of a difference.

I hope you keep a log. I will definitely follow it. I personally love SD. Never had any negative sides while one it except for the time I pushed the envelope and my liver too far (too many orals, too little time between cycles, and too long of a cycle at a higher dose). Anyways, you'll feel like Athena herself while on it! I just got my hands on some again and will be adding it as a kicker to my next blast in 3 months. I've got the bottle sitting on the shelf just staring at me, taunting me. It's pretty tough not taking them until it's time.

My first SD cycle my bench went from 315x3 to 315x8 in 6 days. That last cycle before the liver issues, my deadlift went from 415x1 to 415x15 in 7 weeks. So, you can see why I like it so much!

MuscleAddict83

MuscleAddict83

Jan 16, 2012
BTW, don't pulse. You feel like shit on the off days and SD will make you feel more aggressive so your emotions will be a bit out of whack on the off days too.

raysd21

raysd21

Feb 6, 2014
All you do is heat a pan of boiling water and put the everclear or 151 rum in a glass jar put the jar in the hot water and pour in your superdrol powder. Then stir till dissolved then dillute with the kool-aid for flavoring. But then you need something to measure one ML of liquid. Like a slin pinn or a dropper.

C

CBS

Jan 7, 2014
Does anyone know if orals are stable in water?
I can;t find any better way for spliting the caps in two equal doses, so I dilute one cap every time in 50 ml of water.
Could the compound loose its potency within 24 hours that way?

Yes, I've done this many times and it works just fine. Just make sure to stir or shake the mixture before dispensing because it tends to settle.

CBS

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Thanks for your answers everyone. I do shake well before use.
I d be more than willing to keep a log on how I m doing during the cycle. I had a hard time myself finding some feedback so I d be glad to contribute a bit for other potential female users.
Should I open a new thread or use this one?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic