Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Superdrol (Methasterone) for female

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Average American woman weighs 166# according to CDC just FYI I am just not wanting you to mess yourself up, thats all.

Cheers

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I hate SD......made me feel closer to death than anything I have ever tried. Don't see the point. Some people love it....not me. I prefer Var.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I hate SD......made me feel closer to death than anything I have ever tried. Don't see the point. Some people love it....not me. I prefer Var.

I Agree with Ken that this is not a good compound for most people, let alone females. there are much better options for you starting with VAR, HGH and Primo. No need to use SD.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
you guys don't understand, she doesn't have access to the normal stuff........................................................................again, correct me if I'm wrong BH...I talk to so many people, I could be thinking of someone else.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
This is a piece from the article from Mike Arnold

These 2 drugs are Eistane and Superdrol. Before any scoffs and makes a fool out of themselves due to ignorance, remember than Var has an androgenic rating of 20...well so does Epistane and SD. Epistane & SD are extremely weak androgens...just as weak as Var, per mg. This is why no one ever experience masculinizing side effects when using them, just like Var. However, Epistane has a greater myotropic effect (muscle building), per mg, than Var. When it comes to SD, SD destroys Var is terms of muscle building potential, per mg.

A lady could use just 5 mg of SD per day, which would provide the androgenic equivalent of 5 mg of Var, yet it would build an amount of muscle equal to at least 40-50 mg of Var per day. How many women would like to build that amount of muscle while experiencing an androgenic effect equal to only 5 mg of Var? A LOT! If a lady chose to use 10 mg of SD per day, she would still only have to deal with the androgenic equivalent of 10 mg of Var per day, yet she would build muscle many times as quickly...at least as well as 100 mg of Var!

The bottom line is that SD, despite being known as a "harsh" steroid, is one of the most benign steroids in production today when it comes to andrgenic potency. Hell, a woman just starting out could take only 2.5 mg of SD per day, stand virtually zero chance of suffering even the slightest degree of masculinization, yet build way more muscle than what an equal dose of Var would build. However, SD is a fairly liver toxic steroid (although not very much at those lower dosages), and will cause some people to suffer appetite suppression, depression, lethargy, etc.

Last edited:
kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
There is always a good chance I don't understand Jenn:(

You mean only access to PHs?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
another interesting piece I found.....

In the end, the primary concern of women interested in avoiding masculinization should not solely be how androgenic a steroid is per mg. Rather, what we need to know is the myotropic ability of a steroid in relation to its androgenic potency, which will then inform us of the steroid’s androgenic pay-load per effective dose. The lower the androgenic pay-load delivered per effective dose, the lower the incidence of androgenic side effects experienced in the user.

Let’s look at some real-world experience for a minute. I will make my point by comparing SD to Anavar, which is FBB’ings most popular steroid for those interested in avoiding androgenic side effects. The typical starting dose for Anavar is between 5-10 mg/day. While most females will experience considerable progress as 1st time users at that dosing amount, there is no denying that several other oral AAS exceed Anavar’s muscle-building potential at an equal dose. With this being the case, would it not be advantageous if we had at our disposal another steroid which supplied an equal or lesser androgenic effect, while surpassing Anavar’s muscle-building potential at the same time? Of course it would and in reality, we do. It’s called SD.

In briefly referring back to the androgenic ratings of these 2 drugs, you will recall that SD has an androgenic rating of 40 (40% as androgenic as testosterone per mg), while Anavar’s is around 25 (25% as androgenic as testosterone per mg). That is only a 15 point discrepancy. 10 mg of Anavar will supply the androgenic equivalent of 2.5 mg of testosterone, while 5 mg of SD will provide the androgenic equivalent of only 2 mg of testosterone. Obviously, 5 mg of SD supplies a weaker androgenic effect than 10 mg of Anavar and therefore a reduced likelihood of experiencing masculinization, so the final question which needs to be asked is “How does 5 mg of SD compare to 10 mg of Anavar in terms of muscle building potential?” The answer: It’s not even close. SD is one of the most potent muscle-builders worldwide. Very few steroids sold today, whether on the black-market, prescription, or OTC, surpass this drug’s ability to add muscle tissue per effective dose. In contrast, Anavar is known as one of the weakest steroids when it comes to muscle growth. In terms of real-world results, SD kicks its ass all over the place, as it does to almost all other steroids.

My dosing recommendations for 1st time users and/or those wishing to minimize masculinization is 2.5-5.0 mg/day. Below I provide an androgenic reference chart, so that females at more advanced levels can make informed decisions regarding their use.

SD @ 2.5 mg/day= 1 mg of Testosterone per day.
SD @ 5.0 mg/day= 2 mg of Testosterone per day.
SD @ 10 mg/day= 4 mg of Testosterone per day.
SD @ 15 mg/day= 6 mg of Testosterone per day.
SD @ 20 mg/day= 8 mg of Testosterone per day.
SD @ 25 mg/day= 10 mg of Testosterone per day.
SD @ 30 mg/day= 12 mg of Testosterone per day.

Lastly, this entire conversation would be rendered near useless if we did not address the topic of hair-loss, as this is typically one of the primary areas of concern for most women wishing to avoid masculinization. Because a steroid’s androgenic rating does not always correlate with its propensity to initiate hair-loss, we must evaluate each steroid individually when determining how likely it is to affect the user in this respect. It should also be noted that the overwhelming majority of anecdotal evidence has been obtained from men.

In the real-world, user experience has shown SD to be a very mild steroid on the hair line, although hair-loss remains a possibility with any steroid. Only a very small minority of people report hair-loss with this drug and when taking into consideration how it fares against other commonly used AAS, I would tend to define it as one of the “least likely” steroids to cause this effect.
I strongly advise that females not familiar with this drug take the time to research it more thoroughly prior to use. This article was not intended to serve as a “profile” for SD, but rather, to help serve as an educational piece regarding this drug’s propensity to cause masculinizing side effects at effective doses and how it applies to females.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
My wife ran 10mg of Epi with results equivalent to Winstrol. She was actually too vascular on it and that's why we dropped it (she was doing figure at the time). Never tried her on Superdrol as mass was not the goal if the cycle.

BroomHilda

BroomHilda

TID Lady Member
Jun 2, 2013
Jenner, thanks for posting these quotes. I ve already read what mike arnold has written , wasn't sure If I could post it here.
It was his article that made me think about using SD in the first place

you guys don't understand, she doesn't have access to the normal stuff........................................................................again, correct me if I'm wrong BH...I talk to so many people, I could be thinking of someone else.

Yup that's right, I live in Europe, not that people in here don't juice with the real thing..... It's just me who haven't any "sources".
I dont even know who to contact/where to search. And I wouldn't risk buying fake stuff for a hell of $$...

My wife ran 10mg of Epi with results equivalent to Winstrol. She was actually too vascular on it and that's why we dropped it (she was doing figure at the time). Never tried her on Superdrol as mass was not the goal if the cycle.

Personally I didn;t notice any changes in my body while on 10mg epi... Just more strength.

Average American woman weighs 166# according to CDC just FYI I am just not wanting you to mess yourself up, thats all.

Cheers
Average bber or average woman? I m talking about average women in fitness or bodybuilding. I already carry enough muscle mass and I m about 5 ft 9"
I though female doses are determined based on the weight and built of an average sized athlete. Correct me if I m wrong

yeah it;s trial and error. The good thing is it;s a short ester oral, so I can drop the cycle in any case
In what dose did you ran it?

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
Jenner, thanks for posting these quotes. I ve already read what mike arnold has written , wasn't sure If I could post it here.
It was his article that made me think about using SD in the first place

Yup that's right, I live in Europe, not that people in here don't juice with the real thing..... It's just me who haven't any "sources".
I dont even know who to contact/where to search. And I wouldn't risk buying fake stuff for a hell of $$...

Personally I didn;t notice any changes in my body while on 10mg epi... Just more strength.

Average bber or average woman? I m talking about average women in fitness or bodybuilding. I already carry enough muscle mass and I m about 5 ft 9"
I though female doses are determined based on the weight and built of an average sized athlete. Correct me if I m wrong

yeah it;s trial and error. The good thing is it;s a short ester oral, so I can drop the cycle in any case
In what dose did you ran it?

I started at 10 then 20 I went as high as 30 at one point but even at 20/ed I was lethargic so bad I had to drag myself to the gym, No appetite, terrible lower back cramps ( taurine helped) and just generally felt like death. But then I have a training partner who runs it at 20ed and gets strong as hell and full and gets no sides.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

You are very welcome :)

As far as the bold, I have never really seen anything about the dose relating to body weight, my research came up with what everyone pretty much states when giving advice...I went with the basics and worked my way up to what my body and self could handle. :)

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Jenner is this a "cheaper" drug?
Is their greater risk of counterfeit then the risk of Var that already has a high counterfeit rep ?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic