What's New?

r/trt forum reddit. What a laugh.

D

DocOxRedox

Feb 25, 2024

If you test over a thousand on a low dose they discontinue treatment

Any history of steroid use you are denied treatment

If level is above said 700 between injections therapy is discontinued

Three, six, 12 months check if testosterone is still low but your symptoms improved they will not adjust your dose

If you're being treated for sleep apnea there's a chance you will not get it.

If hemocrat HCT is greater than 54% they stop therapy
Wow, all because the gov and their illustrious docs are so knowing...... Thats ridiculous.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Don't tell me I'm the only one who had a Dr start their TRT with the gel! My numbers didn't go up enough so he had me double the dose. Fuukin dress shirt stuck to you all damn day. Not to mention there was a distant smell to that stuff.

Testum... that was the stuff. lol
They wanted me to start with Androgel. My insurance at the time was terrible. $200 a month. I said no thank you and started my first cycle. Lol

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Thats crazy info thrawn......oh well, insurance, lawyers, fears, lazinezz....

AS I have said let the guinea pigs step forward, lol, to discover america someone set sail

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
They wanted me to start with Androgel. My insurance at the time was terrible. $200 a month. I said no thank you and started my first cycle. Lol
When I went to 2 boxes a month, it was running about $600 and that was a good 15 years ago

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The only time I used androgel was in 2005 when I was recovering from patella reattachment surgery. My test levels were 50! Had been off for 6 weeks of the 16 week recovery. Doc gave me enough samples for a month then had 2 boxes left over. Shit did nothing. Ended up using the packets sporadically the next few years to enhance cycles and really didn't notice anything with that stick stinky shit.

ncsports

ncsports

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2023
My Dr tried to start me on get as well. I am sure it is somewhat of a requirement.
After 1 mo I had a follow up and told him I more often skipped using it because it was too inconvenient for me. :D
He then moved me to cyp. He never sent me to an endo either. Did some blood work and said let's supplement.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I used to think 300 mg a week was technically a cycle until I started coaching and reading clients labs. I have guys that are on 200 mg a week with total test over 1500, while others need 500 mg a week to get to 1500. Those guys would need 300 mg just be in the upper range of average.

Just like some guys can run 125 mg a week and have hematocrit run over 55 and their cholesterol gets crushed. Then I have seen guys run grams of gear for months and everything except creatinine stays in the normal range.

When we talk about genetics in bodybuilding, most people refer to the ability to put on muscle, structure and shape, but it is much more than that. It is also endurance. You need the genetics to endure high androgen use, high amounts of food and your joints, muscles and tendons must be able to endure training.
150mg EW cyp puts me at 600 total test 4 days after injection.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic