Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

peptides and sarms

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
I've used that brand of orals and they were legit. 30 mg/d would work for me but my joint would be hurting because of wear and tear.
I'm not experiencing any joint pain it will be 6 weeks on sept 21 3 tabs a day .i get achey but that I think is from working out fo 30 years im taking WINNY pharmaqo brand 10 mg tabs

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I'm not experiencing any joint pain it will be 6 weeks on sept 21 3 tabs a day .i get achey but that I think is from working out fo 30 years im taking WINNY pharmaqo brand 10 mg tabs
It's common in older users. Consider yourself a lucky one. I use to love the stuff.

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
I've never taken this anabolic befor I'm liking the gains from it

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've never taken this anabolic befor I'm liking the gains from it
Start your own thread up brother and you will get more feedback and input.........Welcome to the board!

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Hello everyone ,my name is Anthony Porreca ,I've been in fitness and bodybuilding for 30 years I'm 58 years old ,6' 2" tall 210 lbs and wear a size 14 shoe ,, when I was 17 I could bank the scale past 300 lbs by the time I was 22 lost 130 lbs 12 inches off my waist ( 48 /32 ) I had a 58 inch chest my thighs were 36 inches ,,,love the bodybuilding lifestyle I have all my hair and no blood pressure problems I have used gear ,currently runny stanozolol/Winstrol A 30 mg a day am really happy wth my progress any questions feel free to ask .the pic in the green shirt was in 2020-2021 I was running test mix at 700 mg Masterson at 300 mg and Boldenone at 600 a week I was on for almost a whole year October 2021 ran in to a snag in life ,and came off for 12 weeks ,tried to duplicate the outcome but just not feasible ,October would be 2 years off everything injectable , 8 months ago ran some Anavar 100 10 mg tablets my supplier ran out on me , love it took 20 mg a day till the 100 tabs ran out ,Anavar is great ,not this week will be 6 weeks on WINNY tabs 30 mg a week ,,liking the results ,not really dieting right now just loving my gains and my workouts food is around 2500-3000 calories a day maybe more maybe less ,it so hard for me to diet when I'm on gear ,my appetite is higher ,,and really have to have control over my eating I have will power and will keep stiving to reach my goal ,,,any questions hit me up thank you guys ,to be continued

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.4 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    30.9 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    29.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 41
olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Hate to bring age up again, have you had labs recently?Have you had kidney and liver enzymes, function tested last 6 months. I would definitely recommend getting your testosterone levels checks because at your age you are more likely than not going to be eligible for testosterone. I started TRT in my early thirties. This will also give you a baseline that you could compare to. Can you do a winstrol only cycle Yes, just like opinions some people are going to say not recommend and others will say yes. as far as the dose not required to split it up into three, two is usually the standard. The only concern I would have about splitting it into three doses is if you are not home during that time that means you have to carry the product with you. The probability is low that it would cause a problem but there's always that chance cop searches you for whatever reason or falls out of a pocket in a coworker picks it up and types in the pill identification. HR is not my strong suit but depending on the type of job it can bein your best interest / or can be used against you to let them know if you are prescribed a certain type of drug that has the potential to modify behavior. In fact I despise HR. So ultimately if you have to carry it around with you throughout the day that increases risk if you do not have a prescription.
I'd recommend 6 to Max 8 week cycle. This is one of the do as I say, not as I do parts.
30mg do you feel at working for you? Not everybody is going to experience the same side effects. In fact there is anecdotal evidence suggesting more people experience joint pain when stacked with other substances like test vs using it by itself. If you are experiencing gains on 30, how long have you been on this current cycle? Depending on how long you've been on and if you're experiencing gains at 30 you have a couple different theories and approaches. Option one stay at 30 the whole time. a time may come where you wish you could do low doses again.
Option two you could pyramid 30,30,40,50,40,30,30. Pyramid method has potential to cause more side effects. On second thought for you I would run a straight dose, no higher than 50 mg. But if 30s working for you I would stay at 30 for now. Think I opined on everything. I nodded off typing this or talking this lol
Hey bud it’s Going to be six weeks this Thursday that I’ve been a taking winny at 30 mg a day should I take a PCT at the end of it? I have ARIMADEX real pharmaceutical grade,ARIMADEX ,non controlled substance you can have a 90 day supply leagely just thought I would ask

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 34
Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Hey bud it’s Going to be six weeks this Thursday that I’ve been a taking winny at 30 mg a day should I take a PCT at the end of it? I have ARIMADEX real pharmaceutical grade,ARIMADEX ,non controlled substance you can have a 90 day supply leagely just thought I would ask
So you have some options. Do you have immediate access to clomid, nolvadex, HCG? Being such a low dose and duration All three are not needed you could get away with one but I would at least do two. Hcg would be lowest priority of the 3. Winstrol is derived from DHT so there will be zero aromatization(conversion to estrogen) so during cycle should not of been needed and pct I don't believe you'll be shut down long enough to justify adex. Full disclosure I might be biased, adex caused or greatly contributed to amajor depression disorder. If you do not have immediate access to clomid or novidex, if possible I would extend your cycle out until you do have it in your possession. Orals are in and out of your system fairly quick so it's something I personally wouldn't want to depend on black market logistics to arrive in time.

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Injectable winstrol can be difficult for the average brewer. Some people make sense of stupid shit to get it to work so unless you have access to human grade or a very good brewer taking oral is just fine. Sublingual like the way you're doing it would be better than just swallowing. As far as dosing I come from a time of crazy dosing, trying to think responsibly I would say 50 mg a day ideally split throughout the day for a male would be adequate. There could potentially be an argument depending on your experience and other substances activity taking to do 25 to 30 mg. Are you taking anything else? I initially missed the age, at your age are you on TRT? Well not quite there yet I'm getting close, so I don't have much experience with my elders. I'm fairly certain I'm not going to live past 60 so my choices, actually my choices are irrelevant, sorry I tend to get off topic. So ultimately I guess before we could provide any other specific advice are you taking anything else? What's dose? if you taking any peptides or sarms I would list those as well.
This is actually the first time running winstrol
So you have some options. Do you have immediate access to clomid, nolvadex, HCG? Being such a low dose and duration All three are not needed you could get away with one but I would at least do two. Hcg would be lowest priority of the 3. Winstrol is derived from DHT so there will be zero aromatization(conversion to estrogen) so during cycle should not of been needed and pct I don't believe you'll be shut down long enough to justify adex. Full disclosure I might be biased, adex caused or greatly contributed to amajor depression disorder. If you do not have immediate access to clomid or novidex, if possible I would extend your cycle out until you do have it in your possession. Orals are in and out of your system fairly quick so it's something I personally wouldn't want to depend on black market logistics to arrive in time.

Attachments

• IMG_2486.png
    IMG_2486.png
    735 KB · Views: 36
Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
This is actually the first time running winstrol
Actually I do think that packaging is pretty. Correct you're on the pills. Since you anticipate stopping this week do you have on hand or immediate access to nolvadex or clomid. You could get way with running one but I recommend running both.
I think most people would agree adex is not a substitute for PCT although, it has potential benefits best way to think of it is reinforcing/ enhancing SERM pct. I personally would definitely not recommend it for everybody it would be more situational. Ultimately what you need right now is some clomid and nolvadex or absolute bare minimum nolvadex.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I DC the disp. Still having vivid fragments that I cannot distinguish between dream and reality. And I've noticed myself when I'm starting to nod off or I could officially have nodded off. Prob better explained I sent a message after I sent the message I guess I started to fall asleep and my wife was not there , but she was there in minds eye,she was talking but I could not understand anything she said. I answered a few times or tried to respond ,then I when I became aware, only 15 minutes passed.
I know I said I was going to discontinue everything but that didn't happen so now I'm going to DC semax, actually I'm going to discontinue nuvigil as well and just get all the nootropics out. Even though I've been on provigil and nuvigil for 15 years I never had an issue but, I don't know the consequences if any of taking multiple nootropics at the same time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic