Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

peptides and sarms

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Actually I don't even know if this is related but over the past month but preferred music of choice has drastically changed, I still enjoy previous music but prefer the newer music given option. I spend more time listening to music which is odd, could it be like all new things and you want more of it because it's new? Perhaps I don't know. Apathy is increasing, obviously some of these are classic signs of depression but it feels like there's something else. Like depression went out made friends with something and came over and crashed my part. I was tempted to an experiment since my wife's out of town the next couple days to drastically and exponentially force serotonin and dopamine levels dangerously high.
To think of it I didn't start suffering all this shit till I took the adex for like a week and discontinued because causing depression. It's been a couple months but the feeling I'm on more shit now that converts to estrogen than I was when I took the Adex and I'm feeling nothing estrogen wise.
Got labs which I find out on the 4th that may shed light on a few things not everything. Anyway I'm rambling

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic