Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

peptides and sarms

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Since about 10 to 12 years behind and I could only read so much marketing hype. Which peptides and sarms are and are not worth it?
Since gear binds to all androgens and sarms are selective. Which one has more affinity to bind if both substances are present? Since in a nutshell the best way to get more androgen receptors is more androgens is there a benefit to mixing? If there is a benefit at what point is waste created? I figured all of us are well established gear users and yall's opinion means way more than marketing to me. I picked up a couple of peptides for experimentation none for muscle but other things really haven't noticed anything yet except false memory fragments on Disp. I will post that later. As far as the line of questioning I Don't have a specific need I just want to know which ones are worth the hype and which aren't. I did pick up MK 667 but haven't made it yet I will in 48 hours. to use concurrently with GH but only at night to stimulate my pituitary. Only one I don't care about is the ozempic one definitely no need, unless there's some awesome benefit that hasn't been listed yet. To be completely fair most of time I try a new drug it has little to no effect on me until I use it a 2nd or 3rd time(I sucked/bored at drug fuled parties) I know there have been case studies on people that experienced this but I've never bothered to read them.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
IMO. SARMs are hepatotoxic, crush HDL and SHBG and very HPTA suppressive and require higher doses to get an anabolic effect, one that pushes the toxicity. Honestly, I have no idea why anyone (male or female) would use them given the availability of everything else that we have decades of clinical data on, most certainly work and have an acceptable risk in reasonable doses. Testosterone gives a great bang for the buck and is the least toxic in moderate doses of any androgen. Peptides seem very individualized, depends on the peptide and person. Some seem to respond others not. Risk is likely relatively low in the peptides that have been studied esp in humans at some point and the source is legit. Like anything, there will be that white zebra that has an adverse rxn and makes the news.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I've tried Ostraine, ligandrol and YK11. Overall they crushed my lipids and raised my hematocrit. The therapeutic doses are a joke. You basically have to use doses on par with AAS orals and that is suppressive. I did some blood work. The only one worth while was ostarine. It seemed to help my joints if I used it solo after being off everything for at least 6 weeks. As far as the view of androgen receptor signaling, the endocrine system is far more complex than to simply look at one receptor standing out alone disembodied from all interconnections, such as tissues, cell-types, other steroid receptors, feedback to other branches of endocrine signaling, excretion processes, conversion to other steroid molecules etc.. etc.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I use osterine and YK11, just had blood work last month. Liver values were excellent, lipids were not good but no more than if I was doing winny or another oral. I did just start using the YK11 so it was a non factor but the osterine is really good IMO. It gives me cardio, a boost in strength and I recover faster.

My dose is moderate at 15mg of osterine with my TRT plus.

i also like it a lot when I come off to bank up my TRT test. I do 15mg only on days I weight train. I still recover with a normal PCT about as good as I would without but I maintain mass way better. I have been doing some research and due to osterine's reported 24 hour half life there may be better options for this. But like I said, 3x a week and a moderate dose dose not seem to effect HPTA too much or at least while on HCG and nolva.

Glyco, how did you quantify that it was the sarm that increased your hematocrit? I have not had that problem. But again, moderate doses.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I've tried Ostraine, ligandrol and YK11. Overall they crushed my lipids and raised my hematocrit. The therapeutic doses are a joke. You basically have to use doses on par with AAS orals and that is suppressive. I did some blood work. The only one worth while was ostarine. It seemed to help my joints if I used it solo after being off everything for at least 6 weeks. As far as the view of androgen receptor signaling, the endocrine system is far more complex than to simply look at one receptor standing out alone disembodied from all interconnections, such as tissues, cell-types, other steroid receptors, feedback to other branches of endocrine signaling, excretion processes, conversion to other steroid molecules etc.. etc.
Like you Glyco, I've had the same benefit with Ostarine on my joints and helped with recovery, its something I will do again, just trying to figure out when/where to add it. Also, wanted to get your guys take on Carderine and adding it with HDL crushing orals.

I have gotten blood work done and every time I use Carderine my HDL has been around 74.7 (Which is a little high) and LDL 81 and this was taking 20mg of Carderine.....so I was thinking if let's say deep into cutting someone wanted to use Winny or any other oral that crushes HDL, would using Cardrine help to keep HDL from sinking down?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Like you Glyco, I've had the same benefit with Ostarine on my joints and helped with recovery, its something I will do again, just trying to figure out when/where to add it. Also, wanted to get your guys take on Carderine and adding it with HDL crushing orals.

I have gotten blood work done and every time I use Carderine my HDL has been around 74.7 (Which is a little high) and LDL 81 and this was taking 20mg of Carderine.....so I was thinking if let's say deep into cutting someone wanted to use Winny or any other oral that crushes HDL, would using Cardrine help to keep HDL from sinking down?
I use cardarine. Does some good for lipids, helps partition nutrients and for some people helps cardio capacity. I usually use it when I am taking a break from all AAS including test. Sometimes with TRT or TRT + a little Primo. That's when cardio usually come in more and it helps all around.

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010
Growth hormone peptide blends are mildly worthwhile (sermorelin, ipamorelin & ghrp2), however would opt for Chinese generic hgh had the opportunity present itself. If/when money is no object, recovering from injury and you're on the premium biologics and familiar with sourcing quality polypeptides, thymosin beta 4 (TB500) is a favorite. Cheap melanocyte-stimulating hormones are a degenerate vice that's difficult to quit, namely a low dosage of melanotan II in the summer. User-friendly BPC157 and more complex GLP1 agonists have earned their stripes....

Gh fragments, dsip, oxytocin, cosmetic research peptides, igf1 analogs and the rest are filler to avoid imo. Owner of sarms.com has never considered using a sarm...lol.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Growth hormone peptide blends are mildly worthwhile (sermorelin, ipamorelin & ghrp2), however would opt for Chinese generic hgh had the opportunity present itself. If/when money is no object, recovering from injury and you're on the premium biologics and familiar with sourcing quality polypeptides, thymosin beta 4 (TB500) is a favorite. Cheap melanocyte-stimulating hormones are a degenerate vice that's difficult to quit, namely a low dosage of melanotan II in the summer. User-friendly BPC157 and more complex GLP1 agonists have earned their stripes....

Gh fragments, dsip, oxytocin, cosmetic research peptides, igf1 analogs and the rest are filler to avoid imo. Owner of sarms.com has never considered using a sarm...lol.
This is the first summer in about the last 10 i didn't use MT2. It turns out I am actually Caucasian. I thought I was Somali for a while there.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
This is the first summer in about the last 10 i didn't use MT2. It turns out I am actually Caucasian. I thought I was Somali for a while there.
On the MT2 did you get nauseous when you take it?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I used the MT2 on your advice. I love the stuff and even got my wife using it. We never experienced any negative side effects.

I have used semaglutide. I didn't need to use it, but I won't suggest anything to a client that I have not used and there is a lot of interest. It works. For someone who doesn't need it, it works way too well. Even on a contest prep it crushed my appetite too much. Other than that, the only peptides I have used are the two tried and trusted peptides, insulin and GH. However, considering using some BPC-157. Post contest rebound has my strength up around 100% and my joints are struggling. I give BPC-157 to my ancient dog and it helps him a lot.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic