Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

peptides and sarms

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I'm currently using pharmaqo brand winstroll at 30 mg a day I'm not sure if it's placebo effect or real I've used 100 10 mg tablets at 3 a day the website say product verified as authentic pharmaqo product just wanting am I taking enuff of it my joints are not stiff and I think I just need to cut my calories a bit ,,,not sure any insite would be great ...STATS !, I'm 58
Injectable winstrol can be difficult for the average brewer. Some people make sense of stupid shit to get it to work so unless you have access to human grade or a very good brewer taking oral is just fine. Sublingual like the way you're doing it would be better than just swallowing. As far as dosing I come from a time of crazy dosing, trying to think responsibly I would say 50 mg a day ideally split throughout the day for a male would be adequate. There could potentially be an argument depending on your experience and other substances activity taking to do 25 to 30 mg. Are you taking anything else? I initially missed the age, at your age are you on TRT? Well not quite there yet I'm getting close, so I don't have much experience with my elders. I'm fairly certain I'm not going to live past 60 so my choices, actually my choices are irrelevant, sorry I tend to get off topic. So ultimately I guess before we could provide any other specific advice are you taking anything else? What's dose? if you taking any peptides or sarms I would list those as well.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Yeah, it was marketed for seizures and migraines, but due to how it suppresses these it can be used for a ton of other issues. I am taking it for nightmares that started after I took the anti-malaria drug mefloquine. It dulls the nightmares so much that they have little to no impact on my sleep. Another benefit, since I started taking it, I have never had a headache. Even those feelings you know should produce one like, stress in the neck or severe dehydration. The headache never materializes. My wife had migraines and they went from very frequent to maybe once every other month.
Seems like my wife suffers from migraines all the time it's weird it's usually at night and after our daughter has fallen asleep. It's the weirdest thing.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I'm currently using pharmaqo brand winstroll at 30 mg a day I'm not sure if it's placebo effect or real I've used 100 10 mg tablets at 3 a day the website say product verified as authentic pharmaqo product just wanting am I taking enuff of it my joints are not stiff and I think I just need to cut my calories a bit ,,,not sure any insite would be great ...STATS !, I'm 58
I used to be able to take winstrol for 8 weeks with no unwanted side effects, it was my favorite compound. However, the last couple years, after about 4 weeks my joints started to ache a lot and my HDL took a hit. I couldn't figure out if it was an age issue or if it was a body composition issue. When I ran it in the past I was always more than 10% body fat. When I ran it the last couple times I was less than 10%.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
@Mike_RN would you consider hand tremors/shakes falling into the 2 categories bekow. I would not but words can mean different things to people. fine motor skills
Difficult to keep food on spoon. Hard to pick pills up, holding a bottle of pills sounds like I'm playing a rattler, hand writing legible to 3,%of population. These listed below I interpret as gross motor
  • Convulsions.
  • Loss of coordination.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Bpc has made me a different person. I train 7 days a week (4 in the gym and 3 in the academy-bjj) and have had several bad injuries. Groin pull that was nagging for over a year. Added BPC and about 8 weeks later it is completely healed. I wasn’t a believer until this happened cause I have done everything to resolve it. Mcl that has been nagging for 10 years after my quad tear is completely pain free.
ipam and cjc for maintaining nice muscle mass and dropping body fat. Tesamorelin and AOD for fat loss and helping for sure with cholesterol. (Tesa seemed to work the best for me)
I have to say that my cardio has gotten massively better too. I have trained BJJ going on five years and over past 9-10 months (of adding peptides) everything I mean everything has improved. I am 51 years old and wish I would have started on peptides years ago. I still sit around 205pds at 5’6”. My bodybuilding days are behind me but with adding peptides to my regime (trt only) has been a game changer

Bpc has made me a different person. I train 7 days a week (4 in the gym and 3 in the academy-bjj) and have had several bad injuries. Groin pull that was nagging for over a year. Added BPC and about 8 weeks later it is completely healed. I wasn’t a believer until this happened cause I have done everything to resolve it. Mcl that has been nagging for 10 years after my quad tear is completely pain free.
ipam and cjc for maintaining nice muscle mass and dropping body fat. Tesamorelin and AOD for fat loss and helping for sure with cholesterol. (Tesa seemed to work the best for me)
I have to say that my cardio has gotten massively better too. I have trained BJJ going on five years and over past 9-10 months (of adding peptides) everything I mean everything has improved. I am 51 years old and wish I would have started on peptides years ago. I still sit around 205pds at 5’6”. My bodybuilding days are behind me but with adding peptides to my regime (trt only) has been a game changer
Just to recap BCP for physical injuries. Have you noticed any other benefit? Strictly being objective have you ever stopped taking it and if so what happened.
AOD interesting read, I buy bulk and surprisingly this is not listed with my network, I got a make some emails. AOD and GH have similar properties but are also dissimilar have you used GH? If so can you compare the results between the two?
Can anyone else share their usage of AOD9604? I did not see any contraindications stating females should not use, does anyone have female use experience? My wife's on the chemical name of Ozimpic and I realize that at some point she's going to have to stop(just so we're clear she chose to get on it and I never mentioned anything about her body) Some many years ago I brewed up 1g t3 wearing MOP 4 NBC gear. So obviously enough for my great grandchildren. My wife will not consume unless it is FDA approved and not made clandestinely. So this peptide seems to fit her stringent, irrational, and someone has to be the adult, requirements since it is one of the few FDA approved. I would never do this, ever! I would lie if I would say the thought has not zipped through my head. it would be for the greater good of course, you know the greater group that civilizations have justified doing all sorts of stupid shit. actually never mind, stay on track, fuck think I derailed. That's all I have for now

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
@Mike_RN would you consider hand tremors/shakes falling into the 2 categories bekow. I would not but words can mean different things to people. fine motor skills
Difficult to keep food on spoon. Hard to pick pills up, holding a bottle of pills sounds like I'm playing a rattler, hand writing legible to 3,%of population. These listed below I interpret as gross motor
  • Convulsions.
  • Loss of coordination.
Not sure the exact question but hand tremors are fine motor, gross motor is flexion and/or extension at the extremities IME.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Not sure the exact question but hand tremors are fine motor, gross motor is flexion and/or extension at the extremities IME.
Sorry it always sounds so much better in my head. Would uncontrollable hand trimmers fall under the category of convulsions or loss of coordination? I would say no perception-wise because I would perceive convulsions or loss of coordination a gross motor movement. Since you are actively in the medical field I was curious on your interpretation. Ultimately I was going to be objective is possible. I got to start somewhere so I was looking at certain long-term chemical exposure. For this particular chemical I would have to rule out based off my perception of the definitions but I was just wanting to make sure from a medical professional usage of the terms since in the medical field there a lot of terms with exact definitions with out a lot of room for interpretation. Did that come out more coherently just wanted to make sure because I think towards the end I starting to babble again.

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Injectable winstrol can be difficult for the average brewer. Some people make sense of stupid shit to get it to work so unless you have access to human grade or a very good brewer taking oral is just fine. Sublingual like the way you're doing it would be better than just swallowing. As far as dosing I come from a time of crazy dosing, trying to think responsibly I would say 50 mg a day ideally split throughout the day for a male would be adequate. There could potentially be an argument depending on your experience and other substances activity taking to do 25 to 30 mg. Are you taking anything else? I initially missed the age, at your age are you on TRT? Well not quite there yet I'm getting close, so I don't have much experience with my elders. I'm fairly certain I'm not going to live past 60 so my choices, actually my choices are irrelevant, sorry I tend to get off topic. So ultimately I guess before we could provide any other specific advice are you taking anything else? What's dose? if you taking any peptides or sarms I would list those as well.
no I'm just taking the windy at 30 mg a day I'm not on TRT OR ANY OTHE GEAR JUST RUNNING THE WINNY AT 30 mg a day 1 10 mg tab in the Morning 1 8 am ,,,in the afternoonand 2 pm ,,,,,1 in the evening 7 pm ,,,,,,no peptides or sarms .I'm 58 great heaLth no blood pressure problems

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
no I'm just taking the windy at 30 mg a day I'm not on TRT OR ANY OTHE GEAR JUST RUNNING THE WINNY AT 30 mg a day 1 10 mg tab in the Morning 1 8 am ,,,in the afternoonand 2 pm ,,,,,1 in the evening 7 pm ,,,,,,no peptides or sarms .I'm 58 great heaLth no blood pressure problems
Hate to bring age up again, have you had labs recently?Have you had kidney and liver enzymes, function tested last 6 months. I would definitely recommend getting your testosterone levels checks because at your age you are more likely than not going to be eligible for testosterone. I started TRT in my early thirties. This will also give you a baseline that you could compare to. Can you do a winstrol only cycle Yes, just like opinions some people are going to say not recommend and others will say yes. as far as the dose not required to split it up into three, two is usually the standard. The only concern I would have about splitting it into three doses is if you are not home during that time that means you have to carry the product with you. The probability is low that it would cause a problem but there's always that chance cop searches you for whatever reason or falls out of a pocket in a coworker picks it up and types in the pill identification. HR is not my strong suit but depending on the type of job it can bein your best interest / or can be used against you to let them know if you are prescribed a certain type of drug that has the potential to modify behavior. In fact I despise HR. So ultimately if you have to carry it around with you throughout the day that increases risk if you do not have a prescription.
I'd recommend 6 to Max 8 week cycle. This is one of the do as I say, not as I do parts.
30mg do you feel at working for you? Not everybody is going to experience the same side effects. In fact there is anecdotal evidence suggesting more people experience joint pain when stacked with other substances like test vs using it by itself. If you are experiencing gains on 30, how long have you been on this current cycle? Depending on how long you've been on and if you're experiencing gains at 30 you have a couple different theories and approaches. Option one stay at 30 the whole time. a time may come where you wish you could do low doses again.
Option two you could pyramid 30,30,40,50,40,30,30. Pyramid method has potential to cause more side effects. On second thought for you I would run a straight dose, no higher than 50 mg. But if 30s working for you I would stay at 30 for now. Think I opined on everything. I nodded off typing this or talking this lol

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Sorry it always sounds so much better in my head. Would uncontrollable hand trimmers fall under the category of convulsions or loss of coordination? I would say no perception-wise because I would perceive convulsions or loss of coordination a gross motor movement. Since you are actively in the medical field I was curious on your interpretation. Ultimately I was going to be objective is possible. I got to start somewhere so I was looking at certain long-term chemical exposure. For this particular chemical I would have to rule out based off my perception of the definitions but I was just wanting to make sure from a medical professional usage of the terms since in the medical field there a lot of terms with exact definitions with out a lot of room for interpretation. Did that come out more coherently just wanted to make sure because I think towards the end I starting to babble again.
In that case I'd say loss of coordination. "Convulsions" is more like epilepsy/seizures whereas tremors are neurologically a "fine motor" phenomenon.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I've used that brand of orals and they were legit. 30 mg/d would work for me but my joint would be hurting because of wear and tear.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
No peptide or SARM has ever been impressive to me. I used HGH for 10years straight and it was great for recovery but not much else. Thats just my experience and it was either Seros or Humatrope. Tried some Chinese here and there, none of it was all that impressive to me. But I only train for Muay Thai, not monster muscles.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic