Latest Member
Blackenalma
What's New?

peptides and sarms

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Haven't tried an official sarm, mk667 and cardarin not sarms. Been playing with cardarin, semax, chk cu, pt 141, disp for perhaps 2 to 3 wk. Only get sides. I can't ejaculate but don't know how much ssri if any is still circulating or if that's the causation. I only sleep for 1 to 1.5 hrs a night, I feel good when I wake up, but I don't for a second believe the deep sleep I'm getting from disp is enough for the human body to regenerate. I've had extremely vivid dreams in the past due to meds(chantix) and I could tell it was a dream. Since disp I wake up with extremely vivid fragments just like a real memory would be a fragment. I've been unable to differentiate between the vivid fragments and real events. I had to ask my wife twice if some vivid fragment really happened. Perhaps I'm documenting in real time the fracturing of a mind lol I dream and fantasize in 3rd. I recall events in 1st person. Disp fragments are in 1st person. Can't blame disp without discontinuing everything but. I suspect it is DISP or perhaps semax since it has nootropic and cognitive enhancement but I cannot find any supporting literature to support semax and the cause. Perhaps it could One or more substance I'm taking interacting with one another that have unintended side effects. Lastly pt 141 not sure if it is a placebo effect or if it's even working. Perhaps my expectation of feeling something working or changing is to high. We all know when gear kicks in, we all know when other drugs kick in, perhaps I should focus on subtlety. As far as the obvious question quality of substances. I used two different US companies both of them seem to be well established and praised in the community. I would not feel comfortable name dropping because of my lack of feels, when I have a self observational history of no or intermittent responce when exposing myself to new chemicals and comparing My experiences with other people in the same control group.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Haven't tried an official sarm, mk667 and cardarin not sarms. Been playing with cardarin, semax, chk cu, pt 141, disp for perhaps 2 to 3 wk. Only get sides. I can't ejaculate but don't know how much ssri if any is still circulating or if that's the causation. I only sleep for 1 to 1.5 hrs a night, I feel good when I wake up, but I don't for a second believe the deep sleep I'm getting from disp is enough for the human body to regenerate. I've had extremely vivid dreams in the past due to meds(chantix) and I could tell it was a dream. Since disp I wake up with extremely vivid fragments just like a real memory would be a fragment. I've been unable to differentiate between the vivid fragments and real events. I had to ask my wife twice if some vivid fragment really happened. Perhaps I'm documenting in real time the fracturing of a mind lol I dream and fantasize in 3rd. I recall events in 1st person. Disp fragments are in 1st person. Can't blame disp without discontinuing everything but. I suspect it is DISP or perhaps semax since it has nootropic and cognitive enhancement but I cannot find any supporting literature to support semax and the cause. Perhaps it could One or more substance I'm taking interacting with one another that have unintended side effects. Lastly pt 141 not sure if it is a placebo effect or if it's even working. Perhaps my expectation of feeling something working or changing is to high. We all know when gear kicks in, we all know when other drugs kick in, perhaps I should focus on subtlety. As far as the obvious question quality of substances. I used two different US companies both of them seem to be well established and praised in the community. I would not feel comfortable name dropping because of my lack of feels, when I have a self observational history of no or intermittent responce when exposing myself to new chemicals and comparing My experiences with other people in the same control group.
Have you tried anti-seizure medication for the sleep? My wife and I both have sleep issues that are not related in any way. We both went through the myriad of medications to treat our issues and both of us ended up at Topamax (Topiramate). It dulls the neuropathways enough to keep us sleeping for a good 6-8 hours.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I have amazing results with peptides compared to gh to be honest. Gh fucks up my sugar up so bad while peptides have no effect on that at all.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Have you tried anti-seizure medication for the sleep? My wife and I both have sleep issues that are not related in any way. We both went through the myriad of medications to treat our issues and both of us ended up at Topamax (Topiramate). It dulls the neuropathways enough to keep us sleeping for a good 6-8 hours.
I've been on topamax before years ago but I can't remember why. I'll check that out. I know I wasn't on it for sleep if I recall it could be used for addiction I was not on it for that either. now I'm going to have to go look it up. I didn't have a whole lot of sleep issues I just decided to try and take DISP to enhance everything.
You said seizure that reminded me of something I am experiencing drastically worse fine motor movement shaking. Not 100% of the time but for instance yesterday I was trying to eat I could not keep the food on the spoon I had to switch hands. As long as I could remember I've had fine motor movement shakes, it gets worse when I'm actually doing a fine motor movement. Last couple weeks it's been a lot more obvious to people around me. As far as what I would consider fine motor movement counting or picking up pills, using silverware, inserting an intravenous catheter, typing. I have a large hematoma from but 2 in above my wrist all the way up to my elbow following my veins I blew through about 10 catheters.
Oh yes and I've been hot. it lasts about an hour. when I say hot I have to take a cold shower and use ice packs on heat generating parts of the body. Time of day usually between 14 and 1600. I have not experienced the heat feeling in about a week though I have also dropped the temperature to 65. I don't think ac temp would prevent the temperature feeling I got but I will try that tomorrow and bump it up to 69. I should have taken my temperature to see if it was truly my temperature or is it just the way I felt. The spontaneous sweating no well nevermind, brain could still be tricked into thinking you're hot and it needs to cool you down so never mind there. The responsible thing would be for me to discontinue and add one by one. I hate this type of responsibility. Fine I'll DC everything except car and add 1 a wk

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I have amazing results with peptides compared to gh to be honest. Gh fucks up my sugar up so bad while peptides have no effect on that at all.
Haven't done gh in 10 yrs. a shit ton magically appeared in my fridge few days ago. My raw ibutamoren will be finished tomorrow. Was going to run them together with a lower dose of the ibutamoren and night. Which peptides have you used and experience with them

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I would call hand writing fine motor. I wrote a note to my wife the other day let me see if it's still hanging around.
Zero issue with gross motor movements using whole hand grabbing, picking up, pulling, pushing, squeezing ect

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Haven't done gh in 10 yrs. a shit ton magically appeared in my fridge few days ago. My raw ibutamoren will be finished tomorrow. Was going to run them together with a lower dose of the ibutamoren and night. Which peptides have you used and experience with them
Bpc has made me a different person. I train 7 days a week (4 in the gym and 3 in the academy-bjj) and have had several bad injuries. Groin pull that was nagging for over a year. Added BPC and about 8 weeks later it is completely healed. I wasn’t a believer until this happened cause I have done everything to resolve it. Mcl that has been nagging for 10 years after my quad tear is completely pain free.
ipam and cjc for maintaining nice muscle mass and dropping body fat. Tesamorelin and AOD for fat loss and helping for sure with cholesterol. (Tesa seemed to work the best for me)
I have to say that my cardio has gotten massively better too. I have trained BJJ going on five years and over past 9-10 months (of adding peptides) everything I mean everything has improved. I am 51 years old and wish I would have started on peptides years ago. I still sit around 205pds at 5’6”. My bodybuilding days are behind me but with adding peptides to my regime (trt only) has been a game changer

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Bpc has made me a different person. I train 7 days a week (4 in the gym and 3 in the academy-bjj) and have had several bad injuries. Groin pull that was nagging for over a year. Added BPC and about 8 weeks later it is completely healed. I wasn’t a believer until this happened cause I have done everything to resolve it. Mcl that has been nagging for 10 years after my quad tear is completely pain free.
ipam and cjc for maintaining nice muscle mass and dropping body fat. Tesamorelin and AOD for fat loss and helping for sure with cholesterol. (Tesa seemed to work the best for me)
I have to say that my cardio has gotten massively better too. I have trained BJJ going on five years and over past 9-10 months (of adding peptides) everything I mean everything has improved. I am 51 years old and wish I would have started on peptides years ago. I still sit around 205pds at 5’6”. My bodybuilding days are behind me but with adding peptides to my regime (trt only) has been a game changer
I will have questions let me go look up what some of these are, some are unfamiliar or not familiar with acronym but I have no doubt itwill be easy to find

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I've been on topamax before years ago but I can't remember why. I'll check that out. I know I wasn't on it for sleep if I recall it could be used for addiction I was not on it for that either. now I'm going to have to go look it up. I didn't have a whole lot of sleep issues I just decided to try and take DISP to enhance everything.
You said seizure that reminded me of something I am experiencing drastically worse fine motor movement shaking. Not 100% of the time but for instance yesterday I was trying to eat I could not keep the food on the spoon I had to switch hands. As long as I could remember I've had fine motor movement shakes, it gets worse when I'm actually doing a fine motor movement. Last couple weeks it's been a lot more obvious to people around me. As far as what I would consider fine motor movement counting or picking up pills, using silverware, inserting an intravenous catheter, typing. I have a large hematoma from but 2 in above my wrist all the way up to my elbow following my veins I blew through about 10 catheters.
Oh yes and I've been hot. it lasts about an hour. when I say hot I have to take a cold shower and use ice packs on heat generating parts of the body. Time of day usually between 14 and 1600. I have not experienced the heat feeling in about a week though I have also dropped the temperature to 65. I don't think ac temp would prevent the temperature feeling I got but I will try that tomorrow and bump it up to 69. I should have taken my temperature to see if it was truly my temperature or is it just the way I felt. The spontaneous sweating no well nevermind, brain could still be tricked into thinking you're hot and it needs to cool you down so never mind there. The responsible thing would be for me to discontinue and add one by one. I hate this type of responsibility. Fine I'll DC everything except car and add 1 a wk
Yeah, it was marketed for seizures and migraines, but due to how it suppresses these it can be used for a ton of other issues. I am taking it for nightmares that started after I took the anti-malaria drug mefloquine. It dulls the nightmares so much that they have little to no impact on my sleep. Another benefit, since I started taking it, I have never had a headache. Even those feelings you know should produce one like, stress in the neck or severe dehydration. The headache never materializes. My wife had migraines and they went from very frequent to maybe once every other month.

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
I'm currently using pharmaqo brand winstroll at 30 mg a day I'm not sure if it's placebo effect or real I've used 100 10 mg tablets at 3 a day the website say product verified as authentic pharmaqo product just wanting am I taking enuff of it my joints are not stiff and I think I just need to cut my calories a bit ,,,not sure any insite would be great ...STATS !, I'm 58

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
6' 2" tall 210 been training sienc I was 22 lost 130 lbs also I keep the tabs in my mouth till they dissolve ,, they taste like nothing I thought they me be a bit salty or some king of flavor ,,they tast like nothing not sure any knowledge would be favorable thank

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
I'm only doing this for an anabolic boost ,,I just don't feel like injecting right now test mast boldenone that's my go to ,,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic