Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Open Carry

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
I wonder why the neighborhoods that are home to police officers are always nice, safe neighborhoods. Can it be that bad guys looking for an easy take are concerned that the chances of staring down the barrel of a gun are higher? I think that's a safe assumption.

Hmmmm.........this is a strange concept. Let me see if I can get my head around this. You are saying that a firearm or the possibility of a firearm could act as a crime "deterrent"???? Im sorry, i.....i.....iii...i... must be retarded...............is..is....is that what your trying to say????

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
this is PRECISELY the issue. conservative white dudes are the least likely to get attacked but the most likely to get obsessed with carrying weapons. these guys hope they get to shoot someone.
this is one of the most ignorant and racist comments I have seen you post in a while... good thing that driver hit a pole first... it would truly be a loss to the world had you died... lol... kidding about that second part...

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Came across an article while I was in a hurry the other day and wasn't able to save it. It showed statistics of the sharp increase in the amount of armed burglaries being committed in nice neighborhoods in the South. It didn't mention anything about the North, but I thought this was a fitting thread to share. The dramatic increase began around 2009, so I am assuming it was fall out from the economic crash

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Late to the topic, but my EDC is the G19 with 147gr Federal HSTs. Your defensive ammo choice is as important as the gun you carry. Glock, Springfield, S&W, H&K, FNS all make great guns. Find the gun and caliber that works for you and has a reputation of working when needed. Choose your EDC ammo with care and concern. There are some great rounds out there that make the difference between 9mm, .40 and .45 negligible at best. Get a caliber that you can control and make your shots. THATS WHAT MATTERS.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
this is one of the most ignorant and racist comments I have seen you post in a while... good thing that driver hit a pole first... it would truly be a loss to the world had you died... lol... kidding about that second part...

Not really. You're 7 times more likely to be killed by a conservative extremist than a Muslim terrorist.

Maybe it's because everyone is this thread is such a pussy that they're too scared to go the grocery store without bringing a gun.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/1...nservative-terrorist-than-a-muslim-extremist/

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Hahahaha............"conservative extremist" hahahahaha thats funny.

Hey dumb ass, thats an oxymoron. What is that? Like, Jumbo Shrimp??? Pretty Ugly??? Original Copy???

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Not really. You're 7 times more likely to be killed by a conservative extremist than a Muslim terrorist.

Maybe it's because everyone is this thread is such a pussy that they're too scared to go the grocery store without bringing a gun.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/1...nservative-terrorist-than-a-muslim-extremist/

Actually I am more likely to be killed and robbed by a black guy for being white... its funny... NYC cabbies quit picking up blacks after dark because they were getting robbed by...BLACKS... and that was racist... Cops shoot thugs that shoot back and thats racist... but you makes comments against whites and thats ok??? you sir... are a racist!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010

you sir a moron.. there is no hope for you.. that entire site is nothing but Liberal Extremist propaganda... get your head out of your ass... wake up... before its too late

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
you sir a moron.. there is no hope for you.. that entire site is nothing but Liberal Extremist propaganda... get your head out of your ass... wake up... before its too late

It is too late he is too far gone from being brainwashed with propoganda.
Yes he is a racist pig, that does not understand the reasons he is allowed to be one is because the Christian Founders of our nation made it possible for him to tongue anus and slurp semen and still have an opinion in this World as well as get a free education from a Public University I presume.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
It is too late he is too far gone from being brainwashed with propoganda.
Yes he is a racist pig, that does not understand the reasons he is allowed to be one is because the Christian Founders of our nation made it possible for him to tongue anus and slurp semen and still have an opinion in this World as well as get a free education from a Public University I presume.
thats the sad part LG... they will never get it nor appreciate what the very thing they despise has given them... God have mercy on him!

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Came across an article while I was in a hurry the other day and wasn't able to save it. It showed statistics of the sharp increase in the amount of armed burglaries being committed in nice neighborhoods in the South. It didn't mention anything about the North, but I thought this was a fitting thread to share. The dramatic increase began around 2009, so I am assuming it was fall out from the economic crash

All Bush's fault? :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic