Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Open Carry

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
youre not very likely to be killed for being white.everything you believe is based solely on propaganda.im not racist and the nations founders werent all christian.
lol... you think that I am not likely to be killed for being white is dead wrong...maybe not in a white neighborhood... I am VERY likely to be attacked for being white in a black neighborhood and dieing is a side effect of that. the stats are there.. the liberal media only reports white on black crime. if you are so educated and intellectually superior then read this and tell me what you think about these "Facts" ... www.infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
lol... you think that I am not likely to be killed for being white is dead wrong...maybe not in a white neighborhood... I am VERY likely to be attacked for being white in a black neighborhood and dieing is a side effect of that. the stats are there.. the liberal media only reports white on black crime. if you are so educated and intellectually superior then read this and tell me what you think about these "Facts" ... www.infowars.com/black-crime-facts-that-the-white-liberal-media-darent-talk-about/

Now those are some STATS for his feeble brain do try and comprehend.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Completely random act of workplace violence. No connection to "religion of peace" whatsoever. Totally unplanned, spontaneous demonstration probably triggered by a "video".

The loony left and the militants will probably be "protesting" the cops killing them.

Last edited by a moderator:
JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'm sure if we'd had a mandatory gun confiscation and ban like in Australia, the bad guys here (and in other places like Paris with no gun control laws) would have followed the law and all turned their guns in - just like they all have done in the land down under. The Paris terrorists would have surely played by the rules and had to use other means to kill and injure all of those people such as bombs or poison if only Paris had ever thought to ban guns?

Or if we had strict gun control laws everywhere in the US like Chicago and NYC have, our shootings and other violent crimes would surely go down as low as theirs have.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
still waiting on a response HGH... what? you got nothing??? too many facts? or is this racist propaganda... wait... I know... it systematic oppression of the black race right????

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Mentioned this in the other thread...

If you remove an entire demographic, the gun problem is almost completely gone. So, should we ban the demographic? Gun sales have also sky rocketed in the last several years, and firearms related crimes are down. Weird...

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Considering that radical Islam has massacred 14 inocents on our shores and injured another 17 it is clear, every Amercan should be packing heat. It use to be said" kill a commie for mommie" any suggestions what our new slogan should be?

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Just in Isis takes credit for massacre in California. Any ideas about what we should do?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Just in Isis takes credit for massacre in California. Any ideas about what we should do?

Yes, we should send them flowers and apologize for being such assholes.
I suggest we put the flowers and note on 2000lbs bombs and drop it them on all known ISIS locations.
That way we can apologize quicker and make sure they all know we really are sorry.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yes, we should send them flowers and apologize for being such assholes.
I suggest we put the flowers and note on 2000lbs bombs and drop it them on all known ISIS locations.
That way we can apologize quicker and make sure they all know we really are sorry.

Bravo MK!! Finally dropped the peacenik bs and joined us Right wingers!! Welcome to the Right side. BTW I agree 100%

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
HGH can you please use your superior knowledge and intellectual superiority to rebuff these facts please sir?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic