Latest Member
Sfrizo
What's New?

Open Carry

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
@HGH can you please use your superior knowledge and intellectual superiority to rebuff these facts please sir?

I left him plenty to rebuff in another thread as well, perhaps he has been hit by another U-Haul?

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
Yes, we should send them flowers and apologize for being such assholes.
I suggest we put the flowers and note on 2000lbs bombs and drop it them on all known ISIS locations.
That way we can apologize quicker and make sure they all know we really are sorry.

How about daisy busters. 10000ib bomb. Almost a small nuke. I don't think any apology is necessary. Oh and I'm not giving my guns up. Every one should be required to carry now.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
We need to role into syria like Hitler went into the Balkens. All except for the losing part. Were are winners.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
How about daisy busters. 10000ib bomb. Almost a small nuke. I don't think any apology is necessary. Oh and I'm not giving my guns up. Every one should be required to carry now.

Thats sounds like a bigger apology so I am all for it.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Bravo MK!! Finally dropped the peacenik bs and joined us Right wingers!! Welcome to the Right side. BTW I agree 100%

Never been against killing ISIS, I have expressed my dissatisfaction with Raqqa still being in existence.

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
best way to decided what gun will work for you, is to go to your local gun range and rent a few guns. Rent the basics and decide the caliber that fits you and everyone in the house hold. Teach everyone in the house how to safely inspect the gun for live rounds when ever they touch a gun. Start with a full size handgun, and for someone new to guns I would start with a double action only. Single action guns tend to have a lighter trigger pull then double actions. I prefer the .40 caliber round, the recoil is manageable and has great knockdown power. Reliability is a must! If you have doubts in your firearm, it becomes worthless.

There are tons of great guns on the market, but these are the most proven guns that can be operated and trusted by everyone in your house.

Double action only
Glock 22

Double action / Single action
Sig 226

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Single action guns tend to have a lighter trigger pull then double actions. I prefer the .40 caliber round, the recoil is manageable and has great knockdown power. Reliability is a must! If you have doubts in your firearm, it becomes worthless.

Double action only
glock 22

double action / single action
sig 226

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :) on knockdown power.

And I think you're getting the whole SA/DA thing confused in your example. Some semantic issues with the whole "safe action" or "striker fire" but certainly not a DA.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic