Latest Member
TableEffit
What's New?

Monster Status

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
interesting training program, and great progress!

Thanks bud. My trainer is amazing and he has me doing all this crazy stuff and it's working. I am getting strong as an ox, at the same time I am leaning down nice and trim. 3 more weeks of this diet, then I'm bulking again!

Good work man! How are you liking the strong man stuff? Those yokes are cool to watch. I'd like to give em a shot.

Strongman is the perfect match for the bodybuilding I am doing. I just have to keep myself trim and the size will come as I achieve bigger weights.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks bud. My trainer is amazing and he has me doing all this crazy stuff and it's working. I am getting strong as an ox, at the same time I am leaning down nice and trim. 3 more weeks of this diet, then I'm bulking again!

Strongman is the perfect match for the bodybuilding I am doing. I just have to keep myself trim and the size will come as I achieve bigger weights.

Sounds pretty awesome. Seeing it lately has given me some interest.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Monday May 12, 2014

BLDL Defecit (45# Plate)
335 x 8 x 5 sets

Glute Ham Raises
BW x 10 x 3 sets

210 on my bathroom scale.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Monday May 12, 2014

BLDL Defecit (45# Plate)
335 x 8 x 5 sets

Glute Ham Raises
BW x 10 x 3 sets

210 on my bathroom scale.

Man I wish we had a glute ham machine! Those are great! Good work today woody

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Man I wish we had a glute ham machine! Those are great! Good work today woody

We do our GHR's off a sand bag (knees on bag) with our feet tucked under a weight rack.

Tuesday May 13, 2014

210 on my bathroom scale

Trisets

Floor Bb Bench Press
265 x 5 x 4 sets

Floor Db Bench Press
80 x 10 x 4 sets

Floor Db Flyes
40 x 10 x 4 sets

Dips
BW x 25 x 3 sets

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Nice, I'll see if I can manage something similar at my gym. Nice work today woody. You can tear some dips up. Do you ever do them weighted?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
We do our GHR's off a sand bag (knees on bag) with our feet tucked under a weight rack.

Tuesday May 13, 2014

210 on my bathroom scale

Trisets

Floor Bb Bench Press
265 x 5 x 4 sets

Floor Db Bench Press
80 x 10 x 4 sets

Floor Db Flyes
40 x 10 x 4 sets

Dips
BW x 25 x 3 sets

Boom!!! Now that's a workout!!! Atta boy!!!!

D

danielrh

MuscleHead
Nov 19, 2013
Looking better and better all the time WW. Definitely some interesting workouts and glad to hear your strength is increasing as you cut.

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Great session WW, I love the BB floor benches as well. You have your trainer helping you with racking/unracking the bar?

Strong stuff as usual, keep at it buddy.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Boom!!! Now that's a workout!!! Atta boy!!!!

Looking better and better all the time WW. Definitely some interesting workouts and glad to hear your strength is increasing as you cut.

Great session WW, I love the BB floor benches as well. You have your trainer helping you with racking/unracking the bar?

Strong stuff as usual, keep at it buddy.

Thanks Fellas. MF my trainer spots me and helps with heavy lift offs, but not so much lifting this, as I had it under control except maybe the last couple of sets.

Thursday May 15, 2014

210 on my bathroom scale

Bb Back Squat, ATG
385 x 5 x 5 sets

Got a belt and used it for the first time. I like how I can push against it when at the bottom of the squat!

My trainer and I decided today I'm going to continue my cut until I either get to 10% bodyfat or 210 on a real scale. Since my bathroom scale is at least 10 lbs off and maybe 15 lbs, that will be another 6 to 8 weeks of dieting past May 31. I am feeling great on this diet so I think that will be a good thing.

Also, we decided to drop the clen and T-3. He says the extra stressor is unlikely to be good for me. Right now I am continuing to go up in strength as I cut. If I add a stressor like clen, he says cortisol is likely to increase, resulting in muscle loss and other problems, which won't help in the long run. Yesterday I had some minor cramping in my legs, that I attribute to the clen. I did not take it this morning as I didn't want my legs to cramp up during squats, so I'm done with it. Anyone want my extra pills? Free of charge. You just have to come and get them. . . . :)

Last edited:
Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice bench and squats dude!

I think the belt will help you get tighter and will help you lift more weight.

What do you think your current body fat % now would be ?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
I think the belt will help, especially if you have never really used one before. What type did you get WW?

What's on the cards for your weekend?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic