Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Loggin Time

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Great work brother! I am here to support you!

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
So far not a great week. Have not felt "right" in the gym yet. That is alright though, just gotta push through it and keep killin it. Hip was feeling weird, i have been working hips and glutes trying to strengthen them, we will see if that helps in the future. Got a few more workouts this week so i will hit those speed days hard!

Monday
ME bench-overloaded with bands,
-shoulder work(forward and lateral raises)
-cable chest flys
-lat pull downs and face pulls
-Db over head press

Tuesday
ME Squat-Wide Stance (got decent weight(375) up for last rep but hip was feeling weird, kind of like i could not get warmed up/joint was not lubed up)
-Hamstring curls
-Quad extensions
-calves
-hips(abductor and adductor)

Wed- off

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Be careful brother and listen to your body!! Appreciate your log!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
375 squat when your feeling "not rite" is huge! Great effort to get it done brother!

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Sorry i have been delayed on any updates for those of you following. I found out why i was not feeling "right" last week. I got sick. Hit me on Thursday and lasted pretty much till Sunday morning. Not deathly ill be made me real sluggish and lethargic. So i forced myself through Thursday and Friday Dynamic effort days but nothing note worthy. Probably should have taken them off and rested but whatever haha. This week has been alright so far though. Body weight up a bit recently without much of a diet change. Maybe drinking more water, maybe gaining a little muscle, maybe a little fat haha, don't know why but its up a bit.

Monday
ME Upper body- overhead press(wanted to work the shoulders harder this week so i took off a bit of time from bench)
-shoulder work(forward and lateral raises)
-Incline DB press
-lat pull downs and face pulls
-Chest flys

Tuesday
ME Lower body- sumo deadlift ( still try to work my hips, glutes and hip mobility, i am more comfortable with conventional but i think sumo is a great accessory)
-Hamstring curls
-one legged lunges
-hips(abductor and adductor)

New year = new goals.. I since i was sick and kinda ruined my weekly routine i will max out on all lifts next week to get some new baselines for 2015. I will be running the exact same program with a three week phase for Dynamic Effort days, and Max Effort each week with a different main movement. My maxes next week will help mold my goals for the new year.
Hope to
Squat: 380-400 (no knee wraps, just belt)
Bench:315-330
Deadlift: 410-440 (i know i can do 410 and 440 is optimistic but i think it might be achievable, no chalk or extra grip)

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Was a good week last week. As in the previous post i stated i am maxing out this week to get some updates on the effectiveness of my training style and to also get some new baselines for the new year. This will also help me set some good goals for 2015.

Thursday 12-18-14
DE Bench- wide grip with blue bands
-bent over rows
-rear delts
-shoulder(lateral and forward raises, over head DB press)
-seated rows
-tricep pushdowns
-chest flys

Friday
DE lower- squats with blue bands regular stance( lightish weight, maxed out today (12-23-14) so i didnt want to go too hard)
-hamstring curls
-seated calf raises
-hip adductor and abductor

Monday (12-22-23)
took off because spotter could not make it to gym that day

Tuesday
-Max out on squats- session went well. Wanted to nail 400 and i did. Got up 405 with no wraps just a belt. very happy with it, first time with 4 plates on my back and it went great!

Wednesday
-Will be max out on bench press, shooting for over 320

Thursday
-Enjoy Christmas, get fat on good food

Friday
-Max deadlift.

After that i will be going back to my training program that i have followed for the past weeks starting on monday, but i will be going in with a better focus and intensity than i already have. Good things are going to come in 2015

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Wednesday 12-24-14
-Max Bench Press. Hit 325, just missed on 330(failed at about 75% through the rep, on the lockout)

Thursday
-Enjoyed Christmas and had an off day

Friday 12-26-14
-Max deadlift. Got 415. Felt like i should be doing more, but hey i know where i am at now so i will go from there

Recap
Squat-405 Just a belt, no sleeves or wraps
Bench-325 No wraps
Deadlift-415 Just belt, no grip enhancer

Total:1145 at about 203 Lbs.

Starting back up on the conjugate type system this week. Will update after first few workouts

Happy Holidays everyone

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Looking forward to this! We have very similar numbers,you will be motivating me!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic